PDA

View Full Version : Phia's sadistic Abduction

randydragon01
06-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Phia’s sadistic abductors

(Or “Oh god a scorpion”)?
“They made Phia’s nightmare come to life”

Finally I was on my way home; time to relax let all the pressures seep away. It had seemed to be a long week, a hard week. Today, I had been at school, all day, and then as I do every Friday night, gone to the Gym for a workout. It had been a hard day, and decided to really work it out in the Gym. I pushed myself further and further, harder than I ever had before, I was hot, tired, wet from perspiration, my head just wasn’t right tonight, I felt something was gnawing at me inside me, but I didn’t know what So Id just pushed myself.
Obviously I’d been noticed by some of the male members of the gym, as I heard a few comments about how I apparently looked, my natural blonde shoulder length hair, normally with a slight wave, meticulously groomed, tonight, wet, matted and unkempt. All 5’2 of my slim tanned athletic, 104lb. body, hot and steamy with sweat dripping from me, dressed in a tight breast-hugging tank top, stretch tight school athletic shorts and bobby sox, my superbly toned abdomen gleaming with moisture, as were my legs, which have been commented on more times than I care to recall. Trouble is, I can’t say I hadn’t noticed some of them also, all those good-looking blokes flexing their exceptionally well-toned bodies all around me; it had been easy to let my mind wander. My imagination gets quite wild sometimes, but tonight it was all going to be used against me.

I had finished up in the gym, made a bit of flirty conservation with some of the blokes who had obviously been ogling me, and who had made some rather crude, but accepted remarks, as I walked by on my way to the showers. Mmmm and how those showers had felt so good as the steaming hot water had splashed and sprayed all over me. I soaked for ages, then came to reality with a sharp thump.
My gosh, the time, I had to catch the bus back tonight, as my car had gone in for a service this morning and I’d come in with a friend, but had to go back by bus. My car was being left out for me to pick up on my way home, and it had completely slipped my mind. I actually hadn’t been driving here for long, as I am only 18.

As I raced out, I had this awful feeling that I had missed the last bus, and as I rounded the corner I saw it pulling away from the curb. Fortunately, I can run, tonight I had to, someone saw me and called for the driver to stop. After a short journey it was a relief to finally to get to my car.

Safely in my car, I had driven out of the city, turned through the short cut I always took, a back road, but it saved about an hour and a half to the Estate, where I rented an old workers cottage, quiet and serene, not what tonight had in store for me.

I’ve gone over it in my mind so many times, I can’t believe it all happened, how could it have? Yet I know it did, I can still feel the feelings, see so much still in my mind, feeling helpless, sick, hands, pulses, emotions, screaming, anticipation. I don’t know how to describe it best, so I’ll tell it the way it happened.

I was driving along the back road, when all of a sudden the car just stopped, nothing, no lights, no gauges, nothing at all, now I know a bit about vehicles, having grown up on a cattle station up in outback Queensland, and being one of two daughters to my parents, the younger one, I ended up a bit of a tomboy, doing whatever there was that had to be done, be it round up cattle on a horse, drive a tractor, wrestle a steer to the ground, there wasn’t much I couldn’t do, hence I guess my athletic build.

I looked for a reason for it’s sudden stop, but I couldn’t find anything that seemed to make a difference I tried it again, but still nothing, no go. It was dark now, and I knew I was well out from anywhere, but I did know the road so I knew I had quite a walk to the nearest farmhouse or help. I’d just started to walk, about 4 miles so far, when I heard a vehicle approaching from behind. I saw the lights. Now as I said I know this area and it’s a friendly place so I wasn’t afraid to wave them down for help.
It was a dark van, no side windows, just a side door, they saw me and slowed, my heart jumped, great, some help. The van pulled up, the side door opened, and all of a sudden, three men with hoods over their heads jumped out. I was frozen, before I could gather myself to turn and run, they had grabbed me, taped my eyes, arms, legs and mouth. My stomach dropped, I felt giddy, overwhelmed, as I smelt chloroform, the last I knew of anything.

I awake groggily, smell the earth, hay, my arms and feet now tied with ropes; I’m on my back, naked, but not cold, tied over some sort of padded bench with my head down backwards over the end, my arms pulled back down over the end of the bench, my legs, my knees over the end, ankles tied down to the legs of the bench, padding on the edge, my knees tied tight wide out to the side, leaving my girly bits obviously wide open, I feel absolutely helpless, vulnerable, I’m gagged, blindfolded and I cant move. I try to listen, nothing, try to pick something up, I must have my ears blocked as well, wait, I can just hear voices, muffled, but voices, coming closer, laughing, oh god!

I hear them saying, “she’s awake, great, let the fun start, call the others, desert is served”. I hear calls, whistles, and crude comments. I try to hear, it sounds like older men, but there are women’s voices too, there appears to be a large number of people.

I feel rough hands on my soft skin, I try to cringe away, but I am helpless to move, hands, lots of hands, groping all over me, pulling at me, grabbing my breasts, pulling them, pinching my nipples, feeling my toned abdomen, feeling my legs, sliding up them feeling, oh god! Feeling my girly bits, noooo, my hairless little pussy, I try to squirm but am held fast, by something against both my sides. I feel rough hands everywhere, fingers all over my silken pussy, sliding inside me. To my horror, I feel myself wet, somewhere inside me something is saying I like this and is responding, oh god no!
Pt 1
By permission of Sophia, any young girls in Aus, msg me username at html

randydragon01
06-30-2005, 12:50 AM
I feel my hood being pulled upwards, my clit touched, pinched, then I hear voices and feel the table tilting. The end where my feet are, is being lifted, I feel myself being raised up my head hanging, I am upside down, still turning, over vertical, my bottom near hanging off the bench, my head back under, oh gosh they must be looking straight up my pussy, maybe not quite. I feel fingers pulling my hood back, someone is rubbing my clit, oh god! I hear laughter, oh hell it feels hot, they’ve rubbed something hot on it, its stinging, burning, my breathing is getting ragged, oh shit, all of a sudden PAIN, oh hell they have just hit right on my clit, with a stick or no I hear someone say “cane it again,” NOOOO, I try to scream, I hear more laughter, and receive 5 hard canings right on my clit. Tears well up in my eyes, I am trying to scream but nothing can come out, god my clit feels like its twice the size swelling screaming hot, burning, yet I feel my pussy trembling, why? Oh god?
All of a sudden another feeling, a whip, or a riding crop, hitting over and over on my tender clit, now a tailed whip hitting on the sides of my legs all over my pussy, on my clit oh god! it hurts so. I can’t describe the feeling, my pussy is so hot. I am getting a head spin, blood running too long to my head.
I feel the bench moving again, being righted; finally I am on my back again, oh! If only I could close my legs.
Hands again, all over me, god they’re probing at me again, probing everywhere, fingers penetrating, sliding into my pussy, and? and something else! oh nooo, no its not a dick, its got to be too long, it’s a dildo or something, being shoved in, deeper and deeper, oh hell enough, ung! Nooo, noo it hurts, but they are still pushing, relief finally it’s withdrawing, only a little , what, no, then, to my horror, hard in, slamming and pounding it again and again, in and out of my sopping pussy? I feel my pussy trying to grab it to slow it I’m clenching, but to no avail, its out right out, no another, in again, ‘oh god!’ I thought, ‘its bigger’, hell, stretching me wider god its tight, being rammed in again slowly but so deep, right hard to the end of me withdrawn and plunged in again, and again and again and again forcing it so deep, so hard into me.
Others are pulling my clit and nipples twisting them, hurting them so much I feel I can’t take much more, but I cant do anything but lie here.
I feel fingers round my ass, someone’s lubing me, oh nooo, noo, noo, I feel a dildo or something going in, it’s buzzing, being slid in and in, in and out.
Meanwhile my pussy is still being rammed hard, forced roughly right to the end of my pussy, hitting hard and as my body jerks, they laugh.

I feel fingers at my clit again, something sharp on it, like a clamp and something trailing over my legs, I feel the dildo in my ass withdrawn, and another big cold one going in. What on earth more can they do to me, god please.
I feel a tingle on my clit, and feel something grab inside my bum, the tingle grows, and grows, I feel my clitty buzzing, god it’s a funny feeling, then it starts to pulse, slowly at first, then it gets stronger quickens and slows, I feel as if my clitty is being pulled up away from me every time it pulses, it surges right into me, I realize what it is, they have me hooked up to some electric pulse thing,
The current gets stronger, pulses stronger, my body stiffens as it pulses, I groan, I’m not sure if in pain, surprise or if I like the feeling. It gets stronger, oh god! Now its pain, shocking me, I feel my body arching up as it pulses I try to stop so they don’t notice, it pulses harder, again I moan, ung! Damn I don’t know how to describe it, I half like it, I feel like I’m about to cum, it goes to a prolonged surge no pulse, then a string of little strong pulses, ooohhh godddddd, my whole body is feeling like its hooked up through my clit being drawn up off the bench, like something has a hold of my clit and is tugging me upwards from inside my pussy through my clitty, again a stronger prolonged surge.
I tense waiting for the string of little stronger ones, ARRGGG, OH HELL, they were so strong, I scream, but nothing comes out because of the gag is still in place, god I feel like I want to cumm. Again at the same strength, my body tenses, my pussy feels like its ready to explode, its like I’m about to orgasm, but can’t. Oh god stronger again, a long surge lifts me, my bum clenching as I am raised by the shear electrical power tugging at my clitty, and I know what is coming. As it comes all the string of close stronger ripples, someone moves the big dildo, hits it ever so hard into me, my pussy clenches around it, my guts feel like its been wrenched apart, my clitty is screaming, feeling like its about to blow right off, yet again, it slows, then, NOOOO, stronger again, so much stronger my body starts to spasm to the current surging through me, all into my clitty, then ‘AAARRGGGG’ the ripplesssssss, I fall exhausted to the bench as they scream with hysteria at my flailing, its coming again, I try to clench my pussy, again and again.

I must have blacked out, suddenly I am aware again, but this time, I can hear fully, people talking, laughing, I hear them placing bets, what are they doing to me?
My eyes I can open them, my mouth, it’s not gagged anymore, I hesitate to scream lest they realize I am awake again, I try to look about, try to lift my head, my body feels weird, my clitty is throbbing, burning, pulsing still, and my pussy, still full of that enormous dildo my nipples are in pain, they feel like they are being stretched from my breasts, I raise my head, oh god what now? I see tubes over my nipples, my nipples being sucked up into the tubes, they are already about an inch into the tubes, but its what I see next that makes me suck my breath in. In each tube is a wasp, held away from my nipple by a small filter or something and held from being sucked up by another wire one. Oh please don’t let them near me.
I look further, there is something over me so I cant see up, but I can see my belly, and can see why I feel weird, there is some sort of skin covering over my lower body, down to my knees, up to my breasts, it is up at the sides so as to form a tray over my midriff, oh no I see my clitty, also in a tube, distorted, sucked up into it standing now as I’ve never seen it about ¾ of an inch long, thankfully nothing in that tube. My head falls back, but the movement is noticed and I hear loud cheering and lots of raised voices.

A voice says, “well now my little pet, well see just how much fun we can really have with you now.”
Somewhere in the back of my head something is gnawing at me. All this seems partially familiar, I try to recall why, and finally a realization dawns on me. I recall now, years ago I used to have a dream of being abducted and having all sorts of experiments done on me, I remember at times whilst in internet chat rooms sharing some of the things I recall happening in those dreams, I used to go into a nasty fetish room, and let my imagination go wild, and tell of all sorts of things done to me, in the dreams, and I’d tease these old men about how it got me hot and how I’d like much worse done to me. Mind you at the time it did get me hot and I had often masturbated whilst teasing them.

randydragon01
06-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Never in my incredible imagination had I ever thought that any of this could ever happen, I was so wrong, could some of these men have found me, gotten together and be doing this to me. When I recall, yes, so much of this is as I used to tease, my thoughts start to race, what had I said in those times in the chat rooms, I remember saying about electric shock, but nothing like what I had been subjected to, about having an ant sting my clit one day and it throbbing, and how it made me cum, about being gang raped, oh god nooooo, what else had I said, what on earth else had I said?

Well all of a sudden reality stepped forward as my head was now propped up so I could look down at my abdomen, as I looked I could feel the crowd close all around me. I could hear an excited murmur, then gasps, some women saying, “No you can’t”, men yelling, “Yes, do it, do it.” I feel a dick fall against my face I look back, and can see bare legs and dicks, a lot of them, and some bare women, but I can only see waist high.
A hush, then laughter, gasps and I look back as I feel something fall on the cover over my tummy. I gasp in disbelief, horror, I don’t know what to call it surely they are not serious, I try to move but am pinned tight. I see it move, its tail raising up claws out front, viciously grasping about.
Oh god nooo a scorpion! “NOOOO!” I scream out, and as I do another is dropped on to me, I scream again, and another. I get the message and stop screaming; hardly daring to breath, as I watch them crawling about, but I realize I am all covered so I’m safe.
With that thought still fresh in my mind I feel the tube being tugged harshly off my already tortured clitty, OHHHH godddddd, NOO WAYYY, I cant bare to look, but can not take my eyes off my clit standing straight up, proud, throbbing so swollen, then I see someone prod one of the scorpions towards it, then the other two.
They can smell me; smell a prey, smell my fear, they all of a sudden scurry towards my erect clitty, stopping for a moment, then move forward slowly, I gasp, I cant bare it, I try to wiggle again to no avail. They are so near. Arrr! I feel a claw grab it, oh god that bites, then another and another, ohhh shit it feels like they are cutting it off, I look and see all three have my clit in their claws, clamping it tight, the tip of my clit protruding a swollen red nub, their tails raising up, I hear the crowd cheering, then as I cry, “NOOO NOOOO”, three tails strike downwards, and I see and feel them spike harshly, deep into my helpless clitty.
I feel my clitty throb, jump, my whole body seems to spasm, my pussy contracts and I feel my clitty starting to burn and throb so fiercely, I can see it swelling. I scream out in agony, and all of a sudden get a bald pussy forced down over my mouth, gagging me. My clitty is on fire; my pussy feels like its on fire too, I can feel it swelling, tightening, and burning, as well. I bite the pussy on my face, hard, and get a pleasing scream, as it lifts off, and feel the scorpions being pulled off my clitty, I think thank god, tears of agony running down my face.
But for a second only, as I look down, with tears in my eyes, I see the bottom filters have turned sideways in the nipple tubes and the wasps diving for my nipples, I scream again and get my clitty whacked so hard with a riding crop that I near faint, I scream again and get another three, as I feel the wasps stinging, my nipples burning, swelling up the tubes, turning deep plum red. All of a sudden the tubes are yanked off and the wasps are sucked away with them. I think finally relief, and sink back, my girly bits throbbing, burning, and my breasts as well.
I feel something at my clit again, but my head is held back down and a cock is jammed down my throat, something attached to my nipples also, then I feel it. The surging power, not quite as strong as before, but its randomly going from my nipples to my clitty, getting stronger and stronger, as it goes to my clitty, the same ripples again. I feel the dildo removed and feel a man between my legs, I feel his dick pushing into me, I feel him taking his pleasure as my pussy is forced to contract with every power surge. I feel him cum and another replaces him, pounding me hard, another and another, I feel pussy’s rubbed over my face rubbing hard onto me, I can hardly feel anything anymore, the occasional whack right on my clitty, from a cane, a riding crop, my nipples twisted unmercilessly, someone sucking my clitty, them power again. I feel myself responding to the sucking, the power, I feel delirious, yet my groin is so on fire. All of a sudden I feel an orgasm racing in on me, ‘NOOOO I can’t, NOOO’ I thought, but it was too late, I can’t stop, and as it hits me and my body jerks and is wracked by it, someone turns the power surges and ripples right up, my body arches up like its tugged off the bench by my clitty, I scream, gasp, as my pussy erupts in spasms, my body arched right up off the bench, I’m held in the peak of climax hanging there by my electrocuted clitty, my whole body wrenched up, shaking, trembling, oh god stop let it STOPPPPP someone please turn it OFFFFFFFF , it seems like hrs I’m held there trembling, shaking exhausted.

I awake sore so sore, my pussy feels so swollen my clitty throbbing surging still, I’m not sure I have one anymore. Where am I, this is different, no longer in the barn as before, I look about, I’m still tied as I was, but in a large cage, I’m lower to the ground now, about 20 inches up, my aching pussy still vulnerable, wide open, so exposed.
I hear people laughing, noticing I am again awake, I hear a murmur, hear them all shuffling closer right up to the cage, I cant imagine what they have planned, I know its late, I hear someone say, “I wonder if the bitch will be able to take it all night, and not faint”, another says “I want to see a knot get stuck and see her pussy pulled apart”.
My mind is racing again, what can they mean, the only thing that registers is the word knot and the only thing I relate that to is ?????

dogs. I scream, noooooo, as I feel someone wipe something in my pussy, and say “a little bitch on heat scent should really drive them insane, and he wipes some over my mouth. I think Yuk, but then realize the significance.
I tense as I hear a gate shut and another open, I hear dogs, lots of dogs, big dogs barking, I hear laughing, yelling, then they are all over me.
Oh god! I am so helpless as I feel one bite at my clitty then jump between my legs another over my head, NOOOOO as I am penetrated at both ends, two dogs raping me, others eagerly trying to climb on and get to me, grinding in so hard fast, I feel it tense build up and then so hot inside me, and he’s off, immediately replaced by another. Oh god ones missed my pussy, ohhh NOO, he’s up my bum, fucking me, I loose count how many times, I’m raped in every hole, as I slump unable to stop them.
I see a massive great Dane come over me, and feel him drive straight inside my pussy, ramming me, on and on, then finally feel him tense, then howl as I gasp and feel my pussy stretched tight inside.
The pain is incredible, he is stuck, knotted inside me, he tries to pull away, but it feels like he’s taking my pussy with him dragging the bench with me on it by my pussy. We are stuck together, he’s going this way and that tugging my pussy every which way, , I fear he’s going to rip me apart.
I must have fainted again from the pain; its morning and the dogs are still going at me. My pussy and ass are so sore and my mouth feels filthy.

Finally I hear them being shoed out, a bucket of warm water is thrown over me and I am roughly washed with another bucket thrown to rinse me.
The table is again raised to normal height, I sigh as I hope this is over surely, no more. My head is lifted; I’m dried, taken to a bed and shackled but naked spread eagled on the bed, and allowed to sleep.
As I drift off, I hear one say, ‘cant wait for tonight’s show, all my life I’ve wanted to tie a sexy bitch out and have a stallion ram his way into her pussy, see him pushin so hard and rammin his full length all the way, right into her womb rippin her, makin her scream; and she sure is one super sexy bitch, look at her, god just look at her”, the other responds saying, “yeah sure was awesome seeing her whole body wracked and arched right up so high by all that current, god I so want to see that again, and the scorpions, they were sooo good, I’m going to try a taser stun gun on it tonight”

I’m awake just too exhausted to respond, I finally drift off fearing tonight, hoping they were just joking, but I know in my heart they weren’t.

By permission of Sophia, any young girls in Aus, msg me username at html