PDA

View Full Version : Praise, Comments and Suggestions for: The Taming of Alura

Ruby
07-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Alura's got a great fantasy thread going and has invited folks to join in.

Without distrupting the storyline, let's use this thread as a place to offer praise, comments or suggestions.

Without further ado...

Alura and Kaori-san - whoo hoo!

Thanks for making "The Taming of Alura" a hot read. Bravo! Encore! More! :applaus:

prey4me
07-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Great name!..."Alura"....love it!

alura
07-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the compliment on my name. Although, last night, when I was writing, I accidently forgot the 'a' on the end and spelled it 'Alur'. Made me sound like fishing gear. (lol)

Kaori-san
07-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Glad you like the posts -blushes- thank you :p

Microwave0ven
07-05-2005, 12:17 AM
great read so far! :) really enjoying reading it
was considering joining, but can't quite decide what to do if I do join yet :P

Ranai
07-06-2005, 07:09 AM
Jolly captive fantasy, Alura and Kaori-san. Enjoy the trip!

A few questions that might be fun to use in the storyline:

What sort of landscape are they travelling through?

The D'amlces Mountains in the direction of which they are travelling... what have Alura and Namir heard about that part of their world?

Is the country in a state of invasion, does it suffer from a weak central government and bands of outlaws, or is there an internal war going on?

Alura has a background of hunting and fighting. What did Namir do before getting abducted?

Namir is silvery blonde, Alura has long blonde hair. The beautiful young man with the cold eyes – how does he look like? Any descriptions of some of the merry henchmen?

Kept in various stages of undress in oftentimes chilly surroundings, at least one of the slaves seems to have caught a cold. Is it not in their owner’s interest to do something against that? He might be averse to toying with sneezing slaves.