PDA

View Full Version : The Pledges Of Phi Beta Phi

alura
07-04-2005, 05:48 AM
At Fields General College, Phi Beta Phi is THE sorority to be a member of.

Beautiful, accomplished and sexy; the hot college coeds that are lucky enough to become a member of the conveted house get all the best men, all the best gifts and all the best of everything.

Becoming a member, much less a pledge, is very hard to do.

But it can be done...if you're willing to pay the ultimate price.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Phi Beta Phi Mansion, Sitting Room

Dain paced back and forth, occasionally glancing at the phone as though his eyes alone could will it to ring. Dammit! Where the hell was she? He had been waiting in her lounge for over 30 minutes. She was late. It wasn't like her. And he was pissed off about it too. He had a party to plan and without her, it wasn't going to happen. At least not the way it was supposed to. The way that it had always worked in the past.

The faint smell of a floral perfume filled his nostrils and he whirled, his eyes narrowing irritably as he recognized the scent.

She smiled up at him, her cool blue eyes filled with amusement.

"Dammit, Illaina. Where the hell have you been? You were supposed to be here about 30 minutes ago, woman!"

The tall redhead laughed lightly, reaching out to run a finger down his nose, tapping it casually with her long, lavender finger nail. Her eyes twinkled up at him. "Patience, darling, patience. It's a virtue you should strive to achieve."

He sneered at her, his handsome face slightly contorted. "Quit stalling. I pay you a hell of a lot of money for this. You'd better not fuck it up."

Illaina's eyes narrowed. "Remember who you are talking to, boy!" she replied quietly, cold menace filling her voice. "I'm not just some little bitch that you can order around like the whiny pathetic little girls who follow you endlessly on campus grounds. Big football heroes, even ones that are the president of their own fraternity, don't do a thing for me."

Dain backed down quickly. He had overstepped himself and he knew it. He was really going to fuck things up. She had other sources that he knew nothing about and if he didn't back pedal fast enough, she would cut him off completely. "Sorry, Illaina." He muttered.

Her face cleared and she grinned cheekily at him. "It's forgotten, Dain. Follow me."

Her heels clicked smartly on the parquet flooring as she led him across the foyer to the kitchen and into the massive living room. Indicating a luxourious black leather recliner, she said, "Take a load off, babe. I'll be right back."

Dain flopped into the recliner, watching her tight little ass as it walked away from him. "Where the hell are you going now, Illaina? Haven't you made me wait long enough?"

She turned, her eyes slightly narrowed. Then she smiled silkily. "Why, I'm bringing you what you came here for. The pledges."

She turned, her back to him, her voice floating over her shoulder faintly as she walked away. "10,000 a pledge tonight, Daine, darling. The crop this year is exquisite and you have more money than God. You can certainly afford it."

Dain nodded to himself. He would pay any price to make this party perfect.

If you want to be a part of this hot little adventure, feel free to jump in. Anything, and I mean, anything, goes. Please PM me your character description before entering the story. I will immediately put your description in the storyline and set the stage for your entrance. Be as dirty, kinky, sexy, and original as you wish. Like I said earlier --- ANYTHING GOES!

Dain St. Johns ~*~*~ Adopted By Alura ~*~*~*

Year in school: Dual Masters in Business Finance and Marketing, year two

Sexual Preference: Baby, as long as I have tongue, hand and dick, any way I can get it

Virgin: Lost it when he was 9 years old to a 17 year old housemaid

Rich/Poor/In-Between: So filthy rich that it would make you blink Can you say Billions X Billions?

He is: Leader of his fraternity; voted President 6 years in a row

Description: Dain is 6'3 with mid back length black hair that he wears mostly pulled back in a queque (something he adopted from a novel about a randy duke he once read that he really liked) He has blue eyes so dark that they look almost violet. He is of muscular build but not Mr. Beefy. He is not really handsome in the classical sense, but there is something about his voluptuous mouth and the expression in his eyes that makes him irresitable to women. And when that doesn't work, his money usually does.

Dain is the quiessential self-absorbed male, though he hides it often behind a mask of personableness, especially where women are concerned. When he fucks someone, any pleasure that they might receive is merely a 'necessity' as far as he is concerned. He's far more interested in what he gets out of it. But he is far too well bred to allow himself publicly reveal what he really is: A Barbarian bent on one thing only. Divide and Conquer.

Merely through chance and opportunity, Dain was the president of his fraternity the that year Ilaina was tentatively looking for a 'house' to back her 'venture'. He jumped on the offer and has provided an endless financial coffer in the funding of her 'house' and clothing of the 'debs'. But what she doesn't know is that, on the side, he's made much more of a fortune off of these girls than she has ever taken from him.

Can you say….white slavery?

Illaina Porscjkey ~*~*~ Adopted By Alura ~*~*~*

Year in school: Graduate Student in Psychology

Sexual Preference: Whatever appeals to her at the moment; she is majorly BDSM savvy

Virgin: Not since she was 11

Rich, poor, or in-between: Poor background; got here on her own

She is: Leader of her sorority, Phi Beta Phi and has been since she was a junior in college

Description: Illaina Porscjkey is 5'1, with a slender body and large breasts. She has waist length curly light auburn hair with natural blonde streaks. Most of the time, she wears it pulled back into a french knot. She has the classically perfect face of the original slavic race.

Her grandparents were born in Russia before immigrating to America in 1920. The extended family often comments that Illaina looks just like their most illustrious ancestor, Princess Katarina. Interestingly enough, she has earned the same title that Princess Katarina was known for most of her life: Ice Queen.

Illaina has used her body and her seemingly 'frail and helpless' appearance to get what she wants and where she wants to go for a very long time. But behind the beautiful face lies the mind of a brilliant, cold, human calculator, bent only on whatever profit and status she can achieve. Her mind assesses, discards and recalculates every step that she takes. Nothing is left to chance.

She has pleasured and fucked more women and men than she can count and all with a purpose. Now, she runs the house and has turned it from a sappy, pitiful little bitch house into a home that turns a tidy profit for the sisters of Phi Beta Phi. And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Becoming a member of Phi Beta Phi is the most coveted honor of all, but it is forbidden to talk to outsiders, so the pledges have no idea what they will have to do be accepted.

Some refuse and leave and, because of her connections with others, who will remain unnamed, those unfortunates are quickly 'ruined' and leave campus in a hurry, their reputations and grade point averages in shambles.

Yes, rumors fly about, but are quickly discarded. How could such a thing be happening on a college campus, after all?

There are 5 frat houses that know and they are sworn to secrecy. They are not stupid. If word gets out, they will loose their endless supply of nubile, trembling young flesh.

There are others who bargain with Illaina for the favors of her pledges and millions of dollars exchange hands every year. But she is very careful of who she chooses and if anyone knew who was really protecting her and the house and the 'business' they would be more shocked than if God were to don a pink bikini.

alura
07-04-2005, 06:28 AM
Phi Beta Phi Mansion, Main Receiving Room

Illaina got to the top of the stairs and changed her mind. She was still very angry with Dain for his assine and childish behavior. He was going to have to pay the price for his insubordination. She called up to the top of the stairs and one of the sorority sisters came around the corner. "Yes, Illaina?""I'll call when it's time. But first, I have a little business to take care of.""I'll ready the girls."

Illaina turned and walked back down the stairs. Dain looked up as she approached, surprise written all over his face. His mouth dropped open as she ordered "don't move a muscle or you lose the girls for the entire semester."

Dain tensed, his fingers digging into the arms of the couch as Illaina began to disrobe. She was wearing a sari type dress so it only required a twist of her fingers and the silk wafted to the floor, puddling about her feet. Underneath, she was completely naked.

Walking toward him, she lifted a warning hand as he moved to get up. "Don't move a muscle, Dain. I mean what I say. I'll tell you when to move and exactly what muscles to use."

Dain swallowed as she drifted closer. My god, she was fucking gorgeous, with large breasts and rose colored nipples, hardening under his avid gaze. Her shaved pubis glistened in the florescent lights and his penis swelled, pressing against the front of his pants. He shifted uncomfortably.

She stopped right in front of him. "Get up and go sit on the couch", her eyes indicated the large, velvet covered monstrosity that had been a part of Phi Beta Phi since she could remember.She watched him, waiting until he was seated. "Now, slide down until your head is level with the cushions. Put your hands in your lap."

When he had complied, she came forward and slide onto his lap, moving upward until her glistening pussy was level with his mouth. He kissed her there and she shuddered, throwing her head back involuntarily. Catching herself before it was too late, Illaina scolded him. "You infuriated me tonight with your insults. Now you will pay by satisfying me until I feel that you have suffered enough. That you have paid in full. Then and only then will I allow you to stop.

You will not seek release. If you do, our bargain is off. The pleasure is your way of apologizing to me...but your arousal is my way of punishing you. Perhaps you will remember next time not to open your stupid, petty little mouth. Now, put your hands behind your back and clasp them."