PDA

View Full Version : Breast Torture

Domination King
07-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Here's the topic for discussion. Severe consensual or self induced breast torture. Go for extreme here. Real life stories, fantasies, perhaps what you've seen or heard. The floor and the spotlight are now yours.

"Roof"
07-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Here's the topic for discussion. Severe consensual or self induced breast torture. Go for extreme here. Real life stories, fantasies, perhaps what you've seen or heard. The floor and the spotlight are now yours.

Well, I prefer it being where the chick is captured and tit-tortured by the guys into being the abject whore that she'd been primly, smugly refusing to be heretofore. Not anything that will give lasting disfigurement, but well painful enough for her to plead that she will be a good fucktoy from now on.

Domination King
07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Perhaps I didn't make myself abundantly clear. I'm looking for descriptions of breast torture, different kinds, ways, methods and the like. But I perfer consensual stories if you will. Once again the floor and the spotlight return to thee.

pop_54
07-11-2005, 02:03 AM
My lady wife loves a bit of mild tit torture/punishment... nothing too harsh that might leave marks, she's proud of her tits :D She rather likes me to sit astride her naked torso and slap her boobs about quite hard, and in turn, with the flat of my hand until they are quite red and sore... all the time I slap her body, (she likes a good slapping all over by the way belly and cunt mound included), I have to tell her what a slutty filthy bitch she is, tell her I'm going to punish her like this all night long... The tittie slapping appears to get her off the quickest and she often lurches about in orgasm as I beat the crap out of her tits.

destroy_me
07-24-2005, 11:41 PM
This was actually one of the first things that got me into BDSM. It was last year during my first year of university. i met this guy in one of my classes and was instantly attracted to him. We quickly started going back to my dorm room after classes to have some fun. Now my room at school was connected to this other girls room and if she wanted to leave her room to go anywhere she had to walk through my room. Well one day he said he had a surprise for me and he pulled out a bunch of rope from his bag. First he tied me to the bed then he proceded to wrap the rope around my breasts and bind them. After he had tied them nice and tight he started sucking on them. The entire time I could hear my roommate in her room and I knew that she could walk in on us at any minute but it only turned me on furthar and all i could do was lay there moaning helplessly as he tortured my breasts. I had hickies and bruises on my breasts for the next two weeks and he reminded me every chance he got that i was branded as his and if I tried anything with another guy they would know what a slut I was. Now I love it when my breasts are tied or whenever they are tortured. It always makes me so hot.