PDA

View Full Version : most recent fantasy

bearbeast
07-08-2005, 04:45 AM
bearbeast is walking through a gaint wood the sun is damperling through the leaves of the trees, I'm heading for the blue lake, where i'm about to take a dip. just as i reached the edge of the tree line, the soft brown earth and the green grasses that looked as though it had recently been cut due to the smell it gave as i trod on its stems. I heard a gentle splashing of water coming from the lake, it was a young female, the most prettest i've eber seen, her hair long and stright and jet black reaching to her buttocks, as she moved gracefully to a patch of warm ground hit by the dazzerling sun, i could see the firmly shaped line parting her perfectly round cheeks, she knelt first and raised her head towards the sun and allowed it to warn her face, as i leaned forward slightly i stepped on a branch and it snapped suddenly, arh phew she hadn't heard it. she then layed on her back her legs strainght in front of her and stayed still for a moment, i wanted to take her then and there, i could feel my beast rise and the longing to be inside her. i was just about to make a move, when she started to open her legs gradually, soon she had displayed her inner most sacred mound and with her hand she rested apon it gentley at first to rub herself soon she was going faster and faster excited moans could be heard and beinging to rise, she was getting there, getting to the point of exploson, i couldn't hold on any longer i wanted and needed to get inside her i rush over my beast rock hard by now having a mind of its own knew excalty where to go, before i knew it i was have a time of my life she clawed my back realizing that this made me even more forceful, i obliged untill we were out of our selves and onto a new level of complete contentment, when we had finished and we were curled up together she looked at me and with a wicked grin she said "what took you so long"

I hope that you enjoyed my fantasy as much as i did writing it :D

must go now, bye bye

slave802120
07-19-2005, 06:10 PM
You usher me into a medium-sized room adjacent to your Marriage Guidence office. It's a plain room -- white plaster walls and ceiling, clean blue short pile carpet, and brightly lit with florescent lights and sunlight streaming in through white venetian blinds. There is no furniture at all in the room except for a dozen or so office chairs arranged in a circle around large set of stocks constructed of old, heavy wooden posts and rails.

I am reluctant to walk into the room, but your hand gently pushes me forward. You raise the crossbeam of the stocks and direct me to place my wrists and neck into the half-moon holes in the lower beam. Nervously, I bend over and get into position. You drop the upper beam carefully into place and secure it with padlocks. My wrists and head are now trapped while you busy yourself behind me. I feel your hands on my ankles. You spread my legs widely and guide my ankles into half-moon holes of foot stocks between the two upright posts. A beam is pushed into place, holding my feet apart.

You say we have a few minutes before "the group" arrives. I'm already aroused but the sensations of your fingers lightly feathering up the outsides of my thighs while your mouth closes in on my unprotected pussy causes instant ripples of orgasmic pleasure. For the next few minutes you assault my clit with your tongue, pushing me right to the edge of a climax. I'm whimpering and moaning softly by now. Your tongue is soon joined by a largish dildo already primed with lube. You tease my anus with the tip, smearing it with lube until the dildo can slip past my resisting sphincter muscle.

I'm trapped there with you casually fucking my ass with the dildo while people start entering the room. I can only hear them at first, approaching from behind. As they walk around me, I see that the men are all naked and that mostly their cocks are already half erect. The men accompanied by women, their wives who are also naked, except for collars around their necks. They all seat themselves around me -- their eyes transfixed on me with hungry, lusty stares.

I feel deeply humiliated as you continue to fuck my ass with the dildo while you invite the first couple to "step up". You address the woman, telling her to lead her partner by his cock and place the tip of it in my mouth. She does this and I am forced to accept the head of the swollen cock into my mouth. When you tell her to begin, she starts masturbating him. Slowly at first and in accordance with instructions you are giving her. The man just stands there -- his hands on his hips while he grins down at me.

By now you are fucking my ass quite rhythmically with the dildo. Each time you drive it deep, I suck hard on the cock in my mouth. The cock has quickly become very solid and erect and I can taste the saltiness of pre-cum in my mouth. The woman's hand increases its tempo and encourages her partner to gently rock his hips in time with her. He is now grunting his pleasure and signaling his approaching climax. You instruct the woman to ensure the man's cock doesn't slip from my mouth when he cums.

When he does cum, it's an eruption of hot, salty jism that I am forced to swallow. The first mouthful is shot with such force into my mouth that it disappears down my throat almost instantly. The next two or three shots, however, are still large but I have to consciously swallow and am repulsed by the taste and texture of it. Some overflows from the corners of my mouth and the woman, noticing this, wipes it with her fingers and smears it under my nose after her husband withdraws.

You then call the next couple to step up...

bearbeast
08-30-2005, 06:48 AM
hiya to you all.......

just a little something to get your taste bubs going :p

it all started with me doing the shopping for my Mistress Rhiannon, amonget the shopping list was a "Large twix", I got the twix and a broard grin suddenly appeared across my face. I had this vision where my mistress spread-eagled chained me to the planks that had recently been screwed to the wall, blind-folded me, and demanded me to open my mouth. She then placed one stick of Twix into my mouth and told me to close it. She then told me not to suck, chew, or even, let it drop to the ground as I would be punished. She then left me to it. I could feel the chocolate start to melt, and my mouth was filling up with saliva, I wanted so much to swollow all that sticky stuff. I could feel the biscuit base starting to crumble up, and started to sag, where my lips were holding the middle. the toffee and biscuit started to give way and disappear down wards and my mouth was so full, the taste bubs going crackers, while this was taking place unbeknown to me was that My Mistress had entred the room and was watching me squirm trying very hard not to swollow. The other end had fallen to the floor.

the next thing I felt was her mouth around my organ and she was teasing me so bad that evenutally I had to swollow. My Mistress was not amused and unchained me and turned me round and chained me up again and thrashed me saying "youv'e had your pleasure now feel the pain" did I tell you to swollow.

the next thing I knew, was a grumpy assistant saying "next please" and someone tapping me on the shoulder saying "Your next"

well, if thats what taking a brake means, well let me tell you, I'd love some more of that please :D

bye bye for now
Have a good day/night
bearbeast

Kaori-san
09-23-2005, 01:20 PM
hehehehhhehhehe bearbeast.. i love reading about you a your Mistress :p and your fantasy's hahe :D