PDA

View Full Version : new to bdsm

blade22
07-20-2005, 03:43 PM
I've had fantasies of bdsm type relationshps since I was a boy, so I was pleased when I finally opened up to my girlfreind this month and as it turned out she had fantasies about being a dominatrix. I've been doing alot of research on the subject for the past couple years and have informed her recently of everything including safety. I now get to call her my mistress and we play quite often. hurray

Ruby
07-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Blade,

Congratulations on the big revealing and acceptance from your girl friend!

If you ever want to get down and dirty with some details of your play sessions, hop on by and post in this thread:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1577

The more the merrier. Congrats again!

Ruby

tiemeupnow
07-22-2005, 06:00 PM
I too am new at this. My husband first brought out my wild side when he told me about his fetish with SARAN wrap. Since then we have expanded our play and I am always reading about new things to try.
My only problem is that I am super dominate in public. I am the super sassy bitch all for girl power. In the bedroom I like to be roughed up a bit, which he does well. On the other hand he would like for me to be dominate in the bedroom as well (actually it seems more like him topping from below). I can be dominate I have found but not with my husband. I love him to much to do the things I really want to do as a dom. Things I am not sure he really wants to do.
I know I probably don't make any sense. But if someone can help I would greatly appreciate it. :help:

ModestRose
07-22-2005, 06:10 PM
I too am new at this. My husband first brought out my wild side when he told me about his fetish with SARAN wrap. Since then we have expanded our play and I am always reading about new things to try.
My only problem is that I am super dominate in public. I am the super sassy bitch all for girl power. In the bedroom I like to be roughed up a bit, which he does well. On the other hand he would like for me to be dominate in the bedroom as well (actually it seems more like him topping from below). I can be dominate I have found but not with my husband. I love him to much to do the things I really want to do as a dom. Things I am not sure he really wants to do.
I know I probably don't make any sense. But if someone can help I would greatly appreciate it. :help:

Hi, I know what you are saying completely. I was the sub at first. And I was always turned off by the idea of Domming a male, let alone my husband. I could be stern with other people, but I couldn't be anything like that with my husband. Never gave commands, nothing. But after some begging I did it for him. I made him fill out the BDSM checklist first, because he doesnt like alot of it and there was alot I wanted to do in my mind that I knew he wouldnt like, but too my surprise, he was open to alot and I mean alot of things on the list. And now that its said and done, I enjoy it more than anything. More than me being the sub (which I loved ultimately). So now I am the perm Dom. If the sub feeling hits me, I have him be the Dom for a night and tell him it better be good or the following day he would pay. :p