PDA

View Full Version : Natural torture

slave48
07-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Having moved to a house with an almost perfectly secluded garden, I've persuaded my wife and sometime Domme to scene outdoors. The hedge between the garden and road is not quite 100% opaque, which should generate some nice anxiety levels about passers-by maybe seeing me.

Anyway, I suddenly found myself fantasising about the forthcoming scene and a bizarre vision popped into my mind. I am tied to a tree, legs well spread. My wife then produces a jar of honey and a cotton-bud (Q-tip) which she uses to apply honey to the tip of my cock and into the urethra. She then finds one of the large ants in the garden (of which there are hordes) and holds the cotton-bud near to it. I believe ants have good sensitivity to smells (well they do in this fantasy anyway) and it moves towards the cotton bud. My wife leads it up one of my legs, along the inner thigh then over my scrotum and cock to the honey at the end. Having taken some honey, the ant does what any ant would do in that circumstances which is to rush back to its buddies (along exactly the same path it took to get there) and tell them about it.

Before long, my leg is an ant superhighway as never-ending columns of ants move in opposite directions, one up towards my cock and one down and back to the nest. At this point, it’s not too bad. I can almost bear the intense tickling sensation of ants running up the insides of my thighs and over my scrotum and cock. But soon, the honey runs out and the ants, eager not to miss any, use their mandibles to scrape up bits of my flesh from inside my urethra with the last remaining molecules of honey. Now the sensations are more severe.

You’ve probably guessed that I enjoy, and fantasise a lot about, CBT.

Does anyone else have fantasies that depend on natural phenomena?

Slave48

tmordan
07-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Yes, you're not alone in those ones. Ants in my cock would be way too much for me, but given the British weather I've dreamed about an effective punishment. Basically, on a night it's going to rain, find a nice patch of grass, pour loads of water onto it so it gets all muddy, then have the victim lay down in it. Stake them out spreadeagle, very securely, then announce you'll be back for them in the morning. I think that would pretty much guarantee that by morning, they'd swear obedience for life, in exchange for a hot drink and a bath!

sussess
07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Having moved to a house with an almost perfectly secluded garden, I've persuaded my wife and sometime Domme to scene outdoors. The hedge between the garden and road is not quite 100% opaque, which should generate some nice anxiety levels about passers-by maybe seeing me.

Anyway, I suddenly found myself fantasising about the forthcoming scene and a bizarre vision popped into my mind. I am tied to a tree, legs well spread. My wife then produces a jar of honey and a cotton-bud (Q-tip) which she uses to apply honey to the tip of my cock and into the urethra. She then finds one of the large ants in the garden (of which there are hordes) and holds the cotton-bud near to it. I believe ants have good sensitivity to smells (well they do in this fantasy anyway) and it moves towards the cotton bud. My wife leads it up one of my legs, along the inner thigh then over my scrotum and cock to the honey at the end. Having taken some honey, the ant does what any ant would do in that circumstances which is to rush back to its buddies (along exactly the same path it took to get there) and tell them about it.

Before long, my leg is an ant superhighway as never-ending columns of ants move in opposite directions, one up towards my cock and one down and back to the nest. At this point, it’s not too bad. I can almost bear the intense tickling sensation of ants running up the insides of my thighs and over my scrotum and cock. But soon, the honey runs out and the ants, eager not to miss any, use their mandibles to scrape up bits of my flesh from inside my urethra with the last remaining molecules of honey. Now the sensations are more severe.

You’ve probably guessed that I enjoy, and fantasise a lot about, CBT.

Does anyone else have fantasies that depend on natural phenomena?

Slave48

I have almost the same fantasy, except I am a woman and fantasies about having the ants over my entire body. I love the idea of having them gradually coming, first just a few, then hundreds or thousands of them. Lovely fantasy!