PDA

View Full Version : When Dreams Come True

slave802120
07-21-2005, 01:55 PM
This is a little something I just wrote for the BDSM Library Academy. Hope you enjoy! :)

Manifestation Of A Dream

"Henceforward I am ever ruled by you." -- Juliet (Shakespeare)

You want to know what turned me on most about revealing my darkest fantasy? It was that moment when I first heard you ask whether I'd tell you a secret. Right then and there, in an infinitesimal moment, it was as if you'd already glimpsed all my deepest, darkest fantasies bottled up within me. After that, all that remained for me to do was loosen the cork so the dark genie of truth within my soul could escape.

From that day on, I lived with an ever-increasing paradoxical sense of both release and tension. The dark fantasies that lurked in my heart were finally being drawn out and this gave me a sense of relief after such a long time of struggling to keep them contained. But at the same time was the tension and anxiety of the date you'd set. I had marked it discreetly on my kitchen calendar with a simple and almost imperceptible black dot on a Friday - the same Friday that was notable for being the beginning of a weekend that husband and family would all be away leaving me alone to act out the fantasy I revealed to you.

There was many times leading up to that Friday when I felt compelled to tell somebody else besides you about what was planned. It was a desperate need and yet, every time I came close to confessing I felt the invisible hand of my fantasy genie pull me back. Outwardly, I must have looked as normal as ever and never once displayed any signs of the inner turmoil that gripped me. On the morning of that fateful Friday, I even laughed uneasily when the usual jokes were made about it being a thirteenth - lucky for some, unlucky for others.

I sat in my car for a long while before summoning that final amount of courage to make my way up the stairs to The Roundabout Club. Julienne and her husband Mike didn't seem surprised to see me but they remained slightly indifferent until I explained I was alone and wanting to join their club. My hands trembled as I wrote my details onto a membership form. I can't even begin to describe how I felt when I finally had to complete my application by paying to proceed. The realization that it wasn't enough for me to simply be there willing to surrender myself to any pervert who might want to use me for their sexual pleasure. I had to pay for it with my own hard-earned cash, as if it was a bizarre kind of prostitution in reverse.

Other club members had drifted in with a few stopping to ogle me. I vaguely recognized a few people, but most were strangers. Mike had one of them strip me right there in the foyer of the club, blindfold me, and then collar me so I could be led on a leash into the main area of the club.

I was led to a booth within the club and locked inside, alone. A voice from outside told me to remove the blindfold, which I did, and I was confronted by a number of disembodied, half erect men's cocks dangling in through holes cut in the walls of the booth. It would be my 'function as the club's newest service slave', I was told, to suck and pleasure them all and not to allow any of them to ejaculate on the floor. I glanced around expecting to see a towel or something, but the small cubicle was empty except for me. The size of the confined space was such I was able to bend over and take one cock in my mouth while another penetrated me from behind. My hands held and gently massaged cocks that presented through holes in the walls either side of me. And this is how I spent the rest of the night. I swallowed lots and lots of filthy, anonymous jism that night but even so, my misjudged timing of when some would cum meant many ejaculated into my pussy (which then leaked it messily onto the floor) or spurted in from the sides into my hands and over my body. All-in-all, it was the most perverse and degrading thing I could possibly imagine happening and I'm still left with a lingering guilt over the dark secret pleasure I felt while doing it.

Kaori-san
07-27-2005, 07:15 AM
Nice, very nice little tale :p