PDA

View Full Version : Indian girl looking 4 cyber with another female

asian_girl_20
07-23-2005, 12:28 AM
I really love reading stories on bdsmlibrary. My favorites are Nonconsensual/reluctance F/F stories. I’m sub and aggressive woman does turn me on. I am a 20-year-old Indian girl. Although I am born in USA and I’m a more westernized then most Indian girl you see.

My favorite fantasy involves forced sex on me with another woman. It can be very nasty, wild kinky. Just than plain vanilla sex or oral sex and dildos I like to try new things. I’m open to new ideas and imagination. If this all sounds like a perfect match and If Indian/Asian girls turns you on then you can contact me at asian_girl_1985@hotmail.com.

I know that there must be other Indian girl out who has similar fantasy like mine and I would really love to chat with them., Please reply and let me. Yes but if you are a sub then it won’t help because when it comes to role-playing I’m a true sub and I can’t switch. I like to know if someone else is out there for me, especially from India. I would really like to chat with you. Besides Indian girl all the aggressive woman with a cruel heart and a wonderful imagination of any age/sex who loves online role-plays and interested in an Asian girl are more than welcome. You won’t regret!