PDA

View Full Version : cactus needles in backside

Tanner
07-23-2005, 07:47 PM
like to see a story or a scenario where the woman sits down or backs into a cactus and gets her butt full of cactus spines.Like thinking of that happening to certain celebrities like Jennifer Lopez or Britney Spears.BritneySpears lyng on her stomach having cactus spines picked out of her butt- what a great picture.

redEva
07-24-2005, 09:06 AM
lol!
or you can have her sit in her own (or have someone volunteer lots of) urine - cause that will actually make the spikes go out on their own!

agp_millie
07-24-2005, 04:48 PM
like to see a story or a scenario where the woman sits down or backs into a cactus and gets her butt full of cactus spines.Like thinking of that happening to certain celebrities like Jennifer Lopez or Britney Spears.BritneySpears lyng on her stomach having cactus spines picked out of her butt- what a great picture.

That's Owwww! Wicked.
The picture in my mind ... I think i'll stick to my Phalisic. That's got teeth enough.

Sweep
08-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Anyone from Phoenix knows all about cactus spines - I hate to spoil a good idea but depilitory waxing works really well to remove all spines in one hit