PDA

View Full Version : Whore shot in butt?

Tanner
07-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Someone was telling me they came across a story somewhere on a hardcore site where the hero shoots a prostitute who robbed him in her behind.Story said to end with the unfortunate whore at the hospital lying on her stomach having tiny shotgun pellets picked out of her buttocks,a painful procedure.
Talk about an extreme punishment scenario!

pop_54
08-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Best to shoot the bitch up the ass hole, or cunt hole, with a small calibre pistol like a 32 or 38, she'd suffer for ages before ultimately dying in agony with her guts smashed up inside her and massive infections setting in immediately... Now that's gross mate :D

Kaori-san
08-02-2005, 05:36 AM
Best to shoot the bitch up the ass hole, or cunt hole, with a small calibre pistol like a 32 or 38, she'd suffer for ages before ultimately dying in agony with her guts smashed up inside her and massive infections setting in immediately... Now that's gross mate :D

:eek: painful there.... poor woman :D A calibre pistol too -shudders- and out of interest, I'd definatly pick the 38 over the 32 -evil grin- :p

Ranai
08-02-2005, 06:35 AM
There’s an amusing book by Bodo Kirchhoff called ‘Schundroman’ = ‘Pulp fiction’. It’s an orgy of cheerfully overused clichés, idiotic violence and insults against the literary industry. Some elements are inspired by Tarantino’s film to which he pays homage in the title. (There is also an excellent audio dramatisation. As far as I could find out, the book has not been translated into English so far.)

Showdown scene: On a boat in the midst of Lake Garda, hapless contract killer Willem Hold gets hold of former school bully and erstwhile abuser Dr. Zidona. He ties him up and pulls down his pants, then carefully proceeds to lubricate the barrel of his gun with the boat’s motor oil. He shoves it up Zidona’s bum, not impressed by his lifetime enemy’s frantic pleading that he will give him anything, do anything, but please please not that!!

Alas, luckless as ever, Hold does not get the full satisfaction of his revenge. Before he gets to pull the trigger, Zidona dies – just from the fright. :rolleyes: :D

pop_54
08-02-2005, 07:59 AM
:eek: painful there.... poor woman :D A calibre pistol too -shudders- and out of interest, I'd definatly pick the 38 over the 32 -evil grin- :p

You're right love, heavier shot bigger load, less likely to be stopped by bone on the way in, much better travel through the flesh and bone and causing more compaction damage being a slightly bigger slug :D *Very evil grin*.

pop_54
08-02-2005, 08:02 AM
There’s an amusing book by Bodo Kirchhoff called ‘Schundroman’ = ‘Pulp fiction’. It’s an orgy of cheerfully overused clichés, idiotic violence and insults against the literary industry. Some elements are inspired by Tarantino’s film to which he pays homage in the title. (There is also an excellent audio dramatisation. As far as I could find out, the book has not been translated into English so far.)

Showdown scene: On a boat in the midst of Lake Garda, hapless contract killer Willem Hold gets hold of former school bully and erstwhile abuser Dr. Zidona. He ties him up and pulls down his pants, then carefully proceeds to lubricate the barrel of his gun with the boat’s motor oil. He shoves it up Zidona’s bum, not impressed by his lifetime enemy’s frantic pleading that he will give him anything, do anything, but please please not that!!

Alas, luckless as ever, Hold does not get the full satisfaction of his revenge. Before he gets to pull the trigger, Zidona dies – just from the fright. :rolleyes: :D

Damn, what a shite way to be robbed of your fun, the bastard dies on you, damn :D Dodgy way of doing it though with anything less substantial that a magnum, the back presssure caused by inserting said weapon up the victims ass hole could cause the breech of a lesser weapon to explode and fracture, injury the shooter as well as the victim, don't want that do we :D

Ranai
08-08-2005, 05:15 AM
Damn, what a shite way to be robbed of your fun, the bastard dies on you, damn :D Dodgy way of doing it though with anything less substantial that a magnum, the back presssure caused by inserting said weapon up the victims ass hole could cause the breech of a lesser weapon to explode and fracture, injury the shooter as well as the victim, don't want that do we :DHehehe yeah! In the story Hold, the supposedly professional but frequently thwarted killer, is said to carry a Beretta Cougar if I remember correctly, but I don't know the model or calibre and whether Kirchhoff considered these practical implications at all...

I am immensely grateful to the author however for that extravagant - if somewhat frustrating!! - revenge scene, because the whole situation, bondage, exposure, penetration, exquisite fear and desparate pleading simply made me incredibly horny and put a long lasting grin on my face.

Anyway, only seconds later the boat explodes and Willem Hold has other problems. :rolleyes:
Yes, the author definitely delivers what he promises on the cover. :D

pop_54
08-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Hehehe yeah! In the story Hold, the supposedly professional but frequently thwarted killer, is said to carry a Beretta Cougar if I remember correctly, but I don't know the model or calibre and whether Kirchhoff considered these practical implications at all...

I am immensely grateful to the author however for that extravagant - if somewhat frustrating!! - revenge scene, because the whole situation, bondage, exposure, penetration, exquisite fear and desparate pleading simply made me incredibly horny and put a long lasting grin on my face.

Anyway, only seconds later the boat explodes and Willem Hold has other problems. :rolleyes:

Baretta's a good make, probably take the back pressure Ok, unless the guy farted just as the trigger was pulled, that might complicate things.

Yes great scene wasn't it, all the elements of fear and suspense rolled into one... Probably could have made it better if he'd had the shooter stick his dick up the guys ass and hold the gun to his head, then say... "You got 15 seconds to get a hard-on or I find out what necrophilia feels like".

Ranai
08-11-2005, 04:36 AM
'Hard-on-demand'. :p
Nice twist.
(As a gratuitous threat, at least. Actually pulling the trigger might have undesirable consequences for more than one character...)

agp_millie
08-11-2005, 11:11 AM

That is awful. You really must hate women.
f i was in Your hands, could i charm you into using a rubber bullet? referably a nice shape. (smile)

Ranai
08-12-2005, 04:10 AM
LOL millie! I swear I don't hate men either.
I thought the 'sexual fantasy' section was created for those 'getting off on outrageously weird imaginary stuff' conversations.
Now let's see how Pops likes your intriguing slow rubber projectile proposition... :)

agp_millie
08-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Hehehe yeah! In the story Hold, the supposedly professional but frequently thwarted killer, is said to carry a Beretta Cougar if I remember correctly, but I don't know the model or calibre and whether Kirchhoff considered these practical implications at all...

Looks like i'd better read the book then. lol.