PDA

View Full Version : Interracial Girl

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 05:02 AM
Hi
This is my first post and just wanted to say that most of the stories on this site are great and tormenting at the same time. Tormenting because it is the closes I can get to the BDSM lifestyle.

I am a 23yo Indian girl with very conservative parents. Although I was born in Australia and am more westernised then most Indian girls you see, my parents still like to coat their lifestyle on me. They are lovely and I love them but im not really into them arraigning a fella for me to get married to.

Well, that’s another story but, as you can see, I am very much into BDSM and all that stuff. I can not remember since when but I know that thinking about it gets me nice and wet. Although I enjoy the fantasies that play in my head, I have not yet experienced it in real life, 1. Because I am afraid to break my mums heart. 2. I’m afraid that I might get into something that will end up being a mistake and 3. I don’t know anyone that is into it, or any kind of contact.

I hope to find the strength to live my fantasy someday soon but till then I know that I will enjoy these stories. My interests, or fantasies, in BDSM include some pain (whipping, claps, piercing), humiliation which I wouldn’t mind experiencing in real life if I hopefully do venture into this Lifestyle, but one thing that I do like to read in the stories are the interracial encounters. I know that this is a topic that may offend some people but if I do find a Master or Mistress (yes im bi) I would prefer them to be of the so-called white race. I’m sorry if it offends anyone but I don’t get the same feelings when I think of serving a person of my origin or of African or whatever other none white then I do with white, or light coloured. Sorry again for the choice in words but I’m not sure how other way to put it. Its my fantasies and that’s what turns me on.

I know that there must be other Indian girls or dark skinned women out there that feel the same, it cant only exist in stories. Please reply and let me know if you are one of them. I like to know if you are out there, especially if your Indian. I would really like to chat with you.

Well, I better be off. Hope I didn’t bore you too much. Keep up the posts, they are very interesting. J
byeeeeee

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 05:05 AM
Ooops sorry

I think i posted in the wrong section :P

Curtis
06-16-2003, 05:44 AM
Yup, you wanted the Personals section (or possibly BDSM Lifestyles).

I wish you good luck and a long and happy career in the Forum.

(Actually, downundergirl wouldn't be a bad name for a sub. Hmm...)

P.S. I believe Sydney has a pretty active BDSM community (at least they did 20 years ago). Are there weekly or monthly newspapers that might advertise such things? I'm thinking of something like The Village Voice in New York, or some singles magazines. Invite yourself to one of their munches (they probably call them barbecues down there) and get to know people in a non-threatening, public setting.

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Thanks Curtis

I have already posted this same message in BDSM fantasies?? I think thats it.

I never bought them newspapers before, i know they exsist. I might just go to an Adult book store some time and buy one. Its alittle humiliating to do, but i crave humiliation :)...Ill just go to one a few miles from home to lower the risk of someone I know seeing me.