PDA

View Full Version : The Duct Tape Kiss

GaelstormIRA
07-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Ok, got a question for you all. Has anyone here ever done this? I have and for some ungodly reason for like the last week I have been thinking about it and the girl it was with. Even though it happened when I was bout 17 with some completely prep/popular/prom queen girl. Heh not really a naughty fantasy but still something that all should try at least once.

It's basicly where you duct tape the mouth of the other person, and then give them a very long french kiss over the tape. I know it sounds strange, but my god it is so damn erotic and ugh. Enough to make me what to cum. Especially if you trade off with the person and they do it to you.

Kaori-san
07-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Ok, got a question for you all. Has anyone here ever done this? I have and for some ungodly reason for like the last week I have been thinking about it and the girl it was with. Even though it happened when I was bout 17 with some completely prep/popular/prom queen girl. Heh not really a naughty fantasy but still something that all should try at least once.

It's basicly where you duct tape the mouth of the other person, and then give them a very long french kiss over the tape. I know it sounds strange, but my god it is so damn erotic and ugh. Enough to make me what to cum. Especially if you trade off with the person and they do it to you.

Your not the only one, I think this sounds like lots of fun :p

TheDominion
07-30-2005, 10:54 PM

I have done it several times, maybe not just as you described, but I just recently fully duct taped a subs mouth from below the nose to the chin, I did the totally around the head wrap, since when I duct tape a girls face I do not want it falling off until I am done, I then take a nail file and cut the thinnest hole in the tape at the mouth which allows her tongue to come out. I then might kiss her on the face the side of the tape or have her push her tongue through. Yes very erotic to me a big turn on.