PDA

View Full Version : Interracial Girl

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 05:06 AM
Hi
This is my first post and just wanted to say that most of the stories on this site are great and tormenting at the same time. Tormenting because it is the closes I can get to the BDSM lifestyle.

I am a 23yo Indian girl with very conservative parents. Although I was born in Australia and am more westernised then most Indian girls you see, my parents still like to coat their lifestyle on me. They are lovely and I love them but im not really into them arraigning a fella for me to get married to.

Well, that’s another story but, as you can see, I am very much into BDSM and all that stuff. I can not remember since when but I know that thinking about it gets me nice and wet. Although I enjoy the fantasies that play in my head, I have not yet experienced it in real life, 1. Because I am afraid to break my mums heart. 2. I’m afraid that I might get into something that will end up being a mistake and 3. I don’t know anyone that is into it, or any kind of contact.

I hope to find the strength to live my fantasy someday soon but till then I know that I will enjoy these stories. My interests, or fantasies, in BDSM include some pain (whipping, claps, piercing), humiliation which I wouldn’t mind experiencing in real life if I hopefully do venture into this Lifestyle, but one thing that I do like to read in the stories are the interracial encounters. I know that this is a topic that may offend some people but if I do find a Master or Mistress (yes im bi) I would prefer them to be of the so-called white race. I’m sorry if it offends anyone but I don’t get the same feelings when I think of serving a person of my origin or of African or whatever other none white then I do with white, or light coloured. Sorry again for the choice in words but I’m not sure how other way to put it. Its my fantasies and that’s what turns me on.

I know that there must be other Indian girls or dark skinned women out there that feel the same, it cant only exist in stories. Please reply and let me know if you are one of them. I like to know if you are out there, especially if your Indian. I would really like to chat with you.

Well, I better be off. Hope I didn’t bore you too much. Keep up the posts, they are very interesting. J
byeeeeee

BruceBoxer
06-16-2003, 04:22 PM
Enjoy the site and the fantasy honey--masterbate to your heart's content--enjoy that WE enjoy there's a sweet little sub who's getting off on our writings and discussions. When you find a safe sane partner in real time, we'll be rooting for you.
Welcome aboard.
Boxer

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 04:42 PM
Thankyou BruceBoxer for those nice words. :)

This is the closest i can get now, but I am enjoying it very much.

siroco222003
06-20-2003, 05:19 PM
IF that is you in your avatar photo -- u are a cuite, no doubt about it. :) enjoy!

BruceBoxer
06-20-2003, 05:32 PM
It's not our sweet little subsandy in the photo but a reasonable representation and cute?? That's HOT for chrissakes!

Originally posted by siroco222003
IF that is you in your avatar photo -- u are a cuite, no doubt about it. :) enjoy!

siroco222003
06-20-2003, 07:01 PM
mmmmm........if you re-read you will see that I didn't use the word "cute" -- different conotations and associatations.

Nor would I say HOT.......At that level of language the correct term is sizzleling!

:P

subsandyha
06-21-2003, 01:31 AM
Im getting so wet reading what you guys are writing. Its like im her in the pic and you guys are talking about me like im a peace of meat

:)

mmmmmmmmmmm

BruceBoxer
06-21-2003, 05:22 AM
Sweet dark meat needing tenderizing, rolling, flouring, pounding, pulling, kneading, and of course, eventually eating me thinks.

Originally posted by subsandyha
Im getting so wet reading what you guys are writing. Its like im her in the pic and you guys are talking about me like im a peace of meat

:)

mmmmmmmmmmm

subsandyha
06-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Oh Bruce Sir,

You know just the right words to use on a slavegal :)

agp_millie
07-02-2003, 04:36 AM
Dear subsandi,
Do you have a Yahoo ID? And Yahoo Messenger? Have a proposition for you (smile) to be used in the Sexperimental Laboratory.

My Yahoo ID is: agp_millie Please contact if your Carer will let you.

Sincerely,
millie mooe (mrs)

WVS (woman voluntary servant) at SFL.

BruceBoxer
07-02-2003, 03:41 PM
mrs mooe--you'd better be nice to sandy--she's a sweet little thang learning the ropes so to speak--and she WILL tell me if you're nasty (well nasty may be acceptable) and I retain contact with very unsavory types who seek out and punish those who dissrespect my wishes--I'll admit I'm normally part of that posse. And even more disagreeable would be if we don't hear the results of the sexperiment...

Originally posted by agp_millie
Dear subsandi,
Do you have a Yahoo ID? And Yahoo Messenger? Have a proposition for you (smile) to be used in the Sexperimental Laboratory.

My Yahoo ID is: agp_millie Please contact if your Carer will let you.

Sincerely,
millie mooe (mrs)

WVS (woman voluntary servant) at SFL.

agp_millie
07-03-2003, 12:17 AM
Dear Bruce,

The SFL's 1st. Rule is that ALL Carer's of the female staff at the SFL are given a full and on-going Report as to how Their slaves/subs. are Progressing.

The SFL is a member of the FOGT (Fellowship of Good Training) and Guarantee Your money back, should Your hu-cow/sow/bitch etc. not be improved within Your Specifications.

The SFL Dairy is currently requiring replacement hu-cows and any suitable applicant will be sent to Dairy Lab.5 to commence incowtrination and transformation to being a bench marked Best Yielder. During sandy's Training, she may be required to partake in innovative Scientific Research Trials, but only for the Profitability of the SFL.

Yours sincerely,
millie mooe (mrs)
wvs at the SFL Inc.PLC.

subsandyha
07-03-2003, 12:38 AM
Hi agp_millie

Sounds interesting and sure, id love to see how it works.

Can you tell me abit about it and what I have to do. I checked your yahoo group but, is this a fantacy thing?

Ive put you on my list in yahoo messager so i can meet you next time.

Please email me more details
Thankx

sandyha

agp_millie
07-03-2003, 08:12 AM
Are you 'sandyha' in Yahoo? Because that ID has no profile, apart from the name.
???

subsandyha
07-03-2003, 06:15 PM
My yahoo ID is shundia1981

I sent you a message anyway.

Thanks for looking out for me BruceBoxer, you big teddy bear ;)

BruceBoxer
07-04-2003, 07:41 AM
I'm here for you baby!

Thanks for looking out for me BruceBoxer, you big teddy bear ;)

agp_millie
07-04-2003, 01:31 PM
Tried to up/load the link page below, but wouldn't work. So if you would like to see where sandy is going, E.mail me for ... :
S & M ART GALLERY The one to look at first, is at bottom of 1st page, ... 'Dr.Farrels Clinique' This is where sandy starts as did i and, as the wvs in the file, You, Dr.Bruce may take a temporary replacement.

QUOTE!
"The collection currently contains the work of the following artists.

Joseph Farrel

Georges Pichard

Guynard

more artists work to be added as and when time permits."

Just click on the name of the artist of your choice to find out what is available.

or click here to return to the previous page.

The art displayed on this website has been freely available on the Internet for many years. This is the sole source of the collection. If making this art available on this website infringes any copyright, then I apologise and invite the holder of the copyright to send me an email informing me of the infringement. I shall immediately withdraw the website upon receipt of any such complaint.

Please send an email. for it from me, as wouldn't up/load here.

agp_millie@yahoo.co.uk

swagato
02-02-2004, 03:08 PM
subsandyha's avatar shows a still from the Dan Hawke video starring A.J. I have all the Hawke videos...they are some of the best bdsm videos made...no 'staging' ...

Master_chris
02-03-2004, 09:26 AM
Hi subsandyha

well what can I say, I think my fellow doms/subs has said it all, so all I will say if welcome to the fourm, I hoep that you will enjoy yourself :D by reading all the differance type of storys in here, and

I hope that one day you will find someone you can trust in the R/L and try out some of the things you have read.

VAMPIRELLA
02-11-2004, 06:03 PM
i think i can relate to what subsandyha is saying... though i am not of indian decent i can understand what she is going through. i'm asian and live in canada. my parents are also strict and wouldn't want me to practice these "vices". if they know that i am tapping into this they would sooo disown me...

swagato
02-15-2004, 07:26 AM
that I am also of Indian nationality, living in India, and trying to get a job in the States.However, I was lucky since my childhood, because my brother, elder to me by one year, shared my interests. We had some soooo delightful times together when my parents were out to work and we had a school holiday. I think we redefined sensuality :)
Maybe some would regard what we did as homosexuality, but I can speak out against it. It was an exciting new stage of our life, and we had access to the Internet, and we were experimenting and soaking up new knowledge like two sponges :P Maybe someday I'll recount some of the more erotic episodes, but of course I will refrain if the moderators feel that would border on paedophilia.

-angelstar-
02-15-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by VAMPIRELLA
i think i can relate to what subsandyha is saying... though i am not of indian decent i can understand what she is going through. i'm asian and live in canada. my parents are also strict and wouldn't want me to practice these "vices". if they know that i am tapping into this they would sooo disown me...

likewise :) i'm asian and live in asia... which is even worse :) and i hope awfully hard that my parents or family will never find out what i get up to outside or yeah, i'll probably get disowned as well.

but similiarly to subsandyha, i only entertain ideas of submitting to someone who's not of my race, but 'white'. i dont know why on earth this is the case.... but i guess i dont really need to know do i :)

GaryWilcox
02-15-2004, 11:04 PM
That is a very interesting generality!

Do you think it's because of western ideas permeating into your culture, or because of European images of slavery, or perhaps something else?

I know many American women who cast black men as their demons. (It's racist, but it's also fantasy, and racism/generality is perfectly acceptable in sexual fantasy, which is an internal dialogue.)

It kind of amuses me to be someone's image of 'bad man'! Not to be condescending, I'm sincere here... there's something kind of fun about it!

* Chases Angelstar around the room with a wet poodle *

fetish101
02-15-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by GaryWilcox
It kind of amuses me to be someone's image of 'bad man'! Not to be condescending, I'm sincere here... there's something kind of fun about it!

Huh..well that's new to me. For some reason I never even considered the possibility that GaryWilcox, or others, could be black. It's a weird wake up call...

I guess because your(garywilcox) avatar looks* white that I guess it never really came to mind.

I don't know if it's just that for the most part, here in Calgary Canada there isn't exactly a large percentage of black people, or if I just have a persistent inability to recognize things like this..but it just makes me feel weird that I just assumed that he/others were white.

of course, just look at his profile and he does live in atlanta, so there is a hell of a lot more "minority" population in those parts than up here, that's for sure.

Now, after saying all that, if I misunderstood your post please correct me Gary.

-angelstar-
02-16-2004, 01:19 AM
That is a very interesting generality!

Do you think it's because of western ideas permeating into your culture, or because of European images of slavery, or perhaps something else?

I know many American women who cast black men as their demons. (It's racist, but it's also fantasy, and racism/generality is perfectly acceptable in sexual fantasy, which is an internal dialogue.)

*runs away from wet poodle*

but anyway. no i dont exactly know why. although i highly doubt it is because of my country's history... where the british were our colonial masters and all that stuff. or maybe its because of the way things work here... like people subconciously give preferential treatment to 'whites'... for some unknown reason.

but i guess its more of an inability on my part to feel 'lower' then someone of my own race? i know this sounds really horribly racist and stupid... as if i'm like demeaning and belittling my own race. trust me, i'm not. i actually think rather highly of my country and race and all that.

i guess its probably this mentality i have, that i am an equal to all other asians. or maybe even 'superior' in some ways, since my country is much more developed and all that then many other asian countries. so i guess technically, since i am an equal to my country-people :p i cant really see myself as their submissive can i.... unless maybe the guy is really assured and confident and all that. but that's another story.

because, in my 20 short years alive :p i've come to realise that among the guys i've known who are of the same race and culture as i am. none of them, give me the feeling that they can dominate me. and i simply cant fathom the idea of being submissive to them... because in my heart of hearts, i know at i am at least their equal. i think the level of education is like a major major factor in this way of thinking. added on to the fact that for some weird strange reason, heaps of guys around my age here... or even slightly older, are realllllllllly horribly immature :x

ok now i think this post of mine sounds really terrible and blunt and racist and egoistic and goodness knows what. but i dont know how to put it nicely and in a more politically correct manner.

anyway i have a disclaimer here tho. with respect to whatever i've said and all that, i am only refering to whites, and asians. blacks do not enter the picture at all.... i dunno why. dont ask me why. maybe its cos.... i have like seen zero blacks where i live? so i kinda just assume they dont enter the picture :)

GaryWilcox
02-16-2004, 07:34 AM
What is really weird is, about half of the white people you meet in North America are intimated by Asian people. We think of them as smarter than us. Having grown up with a friend name Bill, who was half Vietnamese, and him being the smartest guy I know (and his two sisters), I guess that's part of it.

And then, you hear about something awful like the ABC channel producers and Margaret Cho, where they hired an "Asian" consultant who suggests eating with chopsticks... and put pressure on her to crash diet to be thinner and look more "white".

because, in my 20 short years alive i've come to realise that among the guys i've known who are of the same race and culture as i am. none of them, give me the feeling that they can dominate me. and i simply cant fathom the idea of being submissive to them... because in my heart of hearts, i know at i am at least their equal. i think the level of education is like a major major factor in this way of thinking. added on to the fact that for some weird strange reason, heaps of guys around my age here... or even slightly older, are realllllllllly horribly immature
Wow... I can definitely understand the desire to leave immature men out of your fantasies (see my earlier "Don't sub to Homer Simpson" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=761&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) comments).

So would one of your standards in your fantasies be a caucasian with a Bachelor's degree? Or would it require more than that? Or is less attractive, too?

Don't worry. I think we're speaking IN the generalities now, conscious of the fact that we're being disgustingly broad, and were talking about personal perspectives of our own race. (We've got our hall passes signed.)

I am enjoying this thread... and I'm the shallow guy who likes to make jokes and flirt all day! <g>

GaryWilcox
02-16-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by fetish101
Now, after saying all that, if I misunderstood your post please correct me Gary.

* giggle * I am a caucasian! Re-read the post and notice the subject? I know of many American women who like to incorporate black men in their stories... guess I muddled that point!

-angelstar-
02-16-2004, 08:54 AM

So would one of your standards in your fantasies be a caucasian with a Bachelor's degree? Or would it require more than that? Or is less attractive, too?

well, standards in my fantasies.... if we're talking about fantasy doms, then yes, a causasian dom who is at least my intellectual equal, financially stable and basically be compatible with me in terms of age, physical appearance, and a couple other things.

but then again, that's fantasy. i really doubt that it's possible to find such a person in real life who loves me, and whom i love as well. even if i look really really hard. that's why real life, usually isnt even close to what we have in fantasies.

so what i have in real life is a caucasian dom who's my intellectual equal who's financially stable. and yeah, the full stop comes in here. but strangely. i dont get as bothered as i do by the age difference and his looks, as i would, if it was just another asian bf. perhaps, all things being equal, and he was asian instead of caucasian, i think the likelihood of me being together with him will be like practically zero. i dunno, but i'm thinking i'll probably have the 'he's a dirty old man' type of impression. and stay way clear of him.

so yes. i think the human mind is a really strange thing. that something so simple as race, can cause a totally different impression. i dunno. but for practical reasons, such as parental objections and stuff like this....i'm having this strong feeling that love does not conquer all. cos sometimes.... your life, isnt YOURS alone. you have to factor in other people's opinions, wishes, and loads of other stuff when you make decisions. which sometimes stink big time. because it is kinda..... stupid if you cant live your own life just the way you want. but.... this is life... :)

-angelstar-
02-16-2004, 08:56 AM
* giggle * I am a caucasian! Re-read the post and notice the subject? I know of many American women who like to incorporate black men in their stories... guess I muddled that point!

while we're on this. i've realised that many caucasian males have fantasies about asian women.

it is quite interesting isnt it, that people of different races fantasies about people who are of a different race/culture :)

subsandyha
02-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Quote:
__________________________________________________ __
i guess its probably this mentality i have, that i am an equal to all other asians. or maybe even 'superior' in some ways, since my country is much more developed and all that then many other asian countries. so i guess technically, since i am an equal to my country-people i cant really see myself as their submissive can i.... unless maybe the guy is really assured and confident and all that. but that's another story.
__________________________________________________ __

This is exactly what i feel, angelstar. I cannot submit to another indian or even an african or african american because I see them in the same boat as me...we were the slave races.

As for asians (Japanese, chinese etc..), even though my country wasnt really enslaved to them or the other way around, I can not submit to them eather, I guess its because im asian too.

Although I do fantasize also about submitting to a Pakistani or a Pakistani couple. I guess because Indians and Pakistanis hate each other....although I dont really hate anyone, but can you see what I mean?

GaryWilcox
02-16-2004, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by -angelstar-
[B]while we're on this. i've realised that many caucasian males have fantasies about asian women.
[QUOTE]

It hasn't been a particular kink for me. My brother had a Japanese girlfriend, an exchange student who was very pretty. Being that she was so pretty, I kinda felel for her too, and so I had more of a reverence for Asian women than a wild panting lust.

But, last night, I took a Physical compatibility test on Match.com, and was surprised to learn how much I find Asian women attractive, as it hadn't really occurred to me. Apparently, they run number one, with long-haired brunette caucasians and then earthy blonde caucasians...

Odd... I thought the earthy blondes would be first!

fetish101
02-16-2004, 10:05 PM

haha..oh.

well, my bad. But my point I guess stays the same..there was the possibility that you would be another race and it just never occured to me

Spitman
02-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Now that I come to think of it, beauty crosses all racial barriers, but perhaps we notice it more in a woman from another race.

One of the most beautiful women I remember was half Indian and half Arabian. Another was Indonesian. Another was Japanese. Some African girls have curves that hit you like a train.

I might not be particularly impressed by a white girl with small breasts, but an asian girl with small breasts can be stunning!

In a physical relationship, many things are important, but women of different races feel different, and that can be sensational.

The way people from different cultures behave in a relationship can also be very appealing at first, but it can take a lot of patient effort to make it work long term. Nobody is quite so understanding, but can be quite so boring, as someone just like you.

I love the attitude Asian women have to most things, including bdsm. I'd love to have that kind of relationship with an Asian woman.

-angelstar-
02-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Spitman
Now that I come to think of it, beauty crosses all racial barriers, but perhaps we notice it more in a woman from another race.

One of the most beautiful women I remember was half Indian and half Arabian. Another was Indonesian. Another was Japanese. Some African girls have curves that hit you like a train.

I might not be particularly impressed by a white girl with small breasts, but an asian girl with small breasts can be stunning!

In a physical relationship, many things are important, but women of different races feel different, and that can be sensational.

The way people from different cultures behave in a relationship can also be very appealing at first, but it can take a lot of patient effort to make it work long term. Nobody is quite so understanding, but can be quite so boring, as someone just like you.

I love the attitude Asian women have to most things, including bdsm. I'd love to have that kind of relationship with an Asian woman.

hmm. now i'm getting curious :) what kind of 'attitude' asian women have that you're refering to here? :p

Shadoom
02-17-2004, 08:09 AM

This is exactly what i feel, angelstar. I cannot submit to another indian or even an african or african american because I see them in the same boat as me...we were the slave races.

Well, that certainly makes me think about my attitudes -- from the perspective of a dominant.

My wife and I are different "races"; she's Mexican Indian, and I'm a Northern European Mutt (Scottish-Anglo-German). While I have sexual interest in a few "white women", I really have little desire to dominate or bed a blond, blue-eyed paragon of Western Beauty.

No, I prefer a duskier lass, preferably of Native American or Hispanic decent. My most intense sexual experiences have involved the domination of such women; in fact, I never felt very interested in engaging in BDSM activities with the "white women" I knew.

Now, does this make me some sort of bigot? Do I have some dark desire to dominate members of "subject" races? I've considered such, and still am not sure.

Of course, just because my lovely wife is a Mexican Indian doesn't mean she's a subjegated wimp, either. She has Apache, Yaqui, and Otomi blood, plus some Aztec and Maya genes in there. Outside the bedroom, she's a feisty little thing...

...which makes it all the more fun to get her tied up. ;)

subsandyha
02-17-2004, 09:43 PM
I don’t think you’re a Bigot, shadoom. At least not in my eyes but I guess its because of my fantasies and interest in submitting to someone of the socially viewed “dominant race”.

Of course, there has to be respect to limits and stuff. I wouldn’t submit to some guy who is just going to take advantage and treat me like complete dirt. I wouldn’t mind the treatment as long as I trust he or she respects my limits and loves me and I will do my best to please them.
:p

VAMPIRELLA
02-18-2004, 06:22 PM
i've read elsewhere that some caucasians men would rather choose as ansian women becuase they can feel as if they are superior than them... i suppose things such as tell them what to do, force them to clean up after them and believe that the women can not to anything about it but to obey because they are weak... weak how i wonder

-angelstar-
02-18-2004, 10:14 PM
i've read elsewhere that some caucasians men would rather choose as ansian women becuase they can feel as if they are superior than them... i suppose things such as tell them what to do, force them to clean up after them and believe that the women can not to anything about it but to obey because they are weak... weak how i wonder

:p well if they think that way, then they better hope they dont meet me :)

he does everything that needs to be done, ie. cooking, washing up, etc. and i do practically nothing :p which is terribly really... but who's complaining :)

i think he feels that he might as well do it himself and it'll be done quick and easy. rather then ask me to do it, and i'll just make a mess outta it or take extremely long to do it :p

Shadoom
02-19-2004, 09:09 AM

I know several men who prefer asians because of a perception that asian women are docile, subservient, and... well, japanese women, in particular, appear "underage" to Western eyes. I suspect this may be why so many "mail order brides" come from Asia.

I like feisty women myself; it's much more fun to tie up and molest a woman who's got some spirit to her... ;)

GaryWilcox
02-24-2004, 11:01 AM
Much of how I think Asians (again, a nasty ol' generality) perceive me at first glance comes from the movie, "The Joy Luck Club". Interested in hearing what Angel and Nikka think of that.

-angelstar-
02-24-2004, 11:22 AM
Much of how I think Asians (again, a nasty ol' generality) perceive me at first glance comes from the movie, "The Joy Luck Club". Interested in hearing what Angel and Nikka think of that.

i never saw the movie. but i read the book :p it was one of the materials for my literature O levels :p but anyway. i dont really remember it very clearly. but i have some sort of vague idea about what it is all about.

i think, the book does portray asians accurately, to a certain extent. it all depends on what kind of asians you are talking about.

maybe i shouldnt say 'portray asians'... but rather, it does put to words accurately, several ways of life, traditions, and ways of thinking that is generally embodied by us in general.

things like filial piety, not speaking out, suffering in silence, wanting 'face', all the superstitious believes, trying to fit into the image one's parents carved out for you.... stuff like that. its all there... just in varying degrees.

dont exactly know what to say tho cos i honestly cant remember much of what i've read :p i'll leave it to someone else to speak :p

Mobius
02-24-2004, 12:08 PM
The book. But loved the movie. My tivo records it every time it is on. Frankly my tivo thinks im aisan. That and home is were the heart is are my 2 big cry movies.

after all I am a big pussy. :)

Lord Douche
02-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Mobius
My tivo records it every time it is on. Frankly my tivo thinks im aisan.
LOL. I just saw an article on the Tivo earlier, and I know what you mean now!
As for asians, I know a japanese girl, and she's certainly not submissive!