PDA

View Full Version : Suggesting story – punk rock slave

subsandyha
06-16-2003, 04:06 PM
Hi,
Was wondering if any writers out there would find this interesting.

I would love to see myself in a story, I was thinking of maybe being kidnapped by a punk rock group and used as their slave, put up on the stage, naked and in chains, while they perform their underground concerts. Whipping me and stuff. Preferably a white punk band with me as their dark skinned slave girl…mmmm

I could tell you abit about myself so you can have more detail. I could write it myself but haven’t the time, besides its better if I read it from someone else.

Thanks….J

matwey
07-16-2003, 01:04 PM
Yes I would be interested in writing this story.

And it would be nice to know something more about you.

How old are you, or I better ask Of which age do prefer to be in this story?
Do you have East-Indian roots? (You're looking this way on the photo)
And it seems you have some experiences in BDSM, your nipples are heavily pierced, obviously. Which gauge? (That is interesting only for me, personally- I don't intend to use this for the story.)

But why do you prefer to be enslaved especially by a punkrock group. Are you into this lifestyle?

You know, if I write this story, it would deal whith some hard stuff like permanent marks and severe body modifications those you should have to undergo. Is this okay with you?

You can answer directly to my email address.
blunkk@web.de

subsandyha
07-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Hi Matwey

Thank you for replying to my post, I thought no one was interested or something.

Firstly, I don’t mean to disappoint you but, that is not me in the photo. I choose it because she is almost a perfect resemblance of me and my desires.

I was born in Fiji, but my parents are Indian, so yes I do have East-Indian roots.

I don’t have nipple piercing but do have a naval ring. That is all I’ve managed to get so far.

I am 22 now, I prefer you use that age because it’s the closest to me, but if you prefer another age its ok.

You can write the story as hard as you want it, this is just a fantasy of mine, but I don’t think I would ever put myself into that situation. Unless I fully trust my Master.

Being a slave to a punk group (preferably white) is just an idea I like. I enjoy racial humiliation.

Let me know how it goes ok, and please email me if you need to know anything

Bye

sandyha

Master_chris
08-18-2003, 07:21 AM
matwey I would love to read this story, so once you have finised it, them please post it.

:p