PDA

View Full Version : Caged

Domination King
07-30-2005, 06:04 PM
As most similiar themes go the cage would be square and sitting on the ground, the slave/pet kneeling almost constantly either bound or free. I perfer a more original concept. If any of you have watched Hocus Pocus they featured hanging cages, similiar to that of an overlarge bird cage. And with that background here is the premise of this thread....

Post as you wish, for you are now entering into Domination King's cage. There is room for one, maybe two at a time. you can stand to your full height, as the cage is quite tall, suspended from a cieling so it also sways. The bars are of durable steel and I hold the key. Once you are in, please entertain me any way you desire. Be creative, have fun, and enjoy. I just make ONE request, I only ask for females to respond (in character). It doesn't please me to -capture- a male. Though all who wish may watch.

*Note* If this thread confuses you, just think of it as an offsping of "Gary's Lap".

Regards,
D.K.

Bald_J_and_F
07-30-2005, 10:57 PM
We'd like to get into such a cage together, but you would not be interested in us lol.
Jean and Friede

Kaori-san
07-31-2005, 09:25 AM
-looks around cage- ohhhh metal -whimpers like a dog and giggles- looks like fun! :p

Domination King
08-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Considering my offer has not exactly been met with my desired outcome, I shall restart this little adventure of mine. Perhaps motivation was lacking and thus needs to be remedied.

~*Iron clad lock disengaged by the slow turning of a brazen key now clutched in gloved digits. The door swings wide and groans on hinges pleading for oil.*~

There it is...climb in and satisfy what imaginations lie within. Welcome to the cage.

Regards,
D.K.

crimson
08-30-2005, 12:27 PM
My body jolts and shudders as my eyes blink rapidly at the sudden tidal wave of light. I can hear the jingle of the keys and grasp the bars, pulling myself up. I see you, but only your eyes. Not knowing your intent and naturally assuming the worst, I back-peddle to the rear of the cage, clutching my stomach as the cage sways from the new distribution of weight. My heart is hammering so hard in my chest it feels like it’ll soon rip right through. I feel trapped... a wild animal facing an unknown prey. Terrified, eyes darting here and there... looking for an escape... a way out... to safety... to home.

Yet i am also strangely curious... why me? Why here? Who are you? What do you want! The inner questions screaming and the silence as answers don’t come are enough to make my blood boil and flesh freeze until my entire body is covered with sweat and goosebumps. My eyes are no longer sleepy, but wide, calculating and somewhat panicked. My stomach constantly swirling, churning and flip-flopping and I feel my eyes roll, as if about to faint as I hear you unlock the door to my caged world.

In my feigned calmness and utter inner panick, I shrink down to my knees and cover my head with my hands, no wanting to see the end coming... not realizing this is just the beginning...

Domination King
09-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Feined interest in the specimen cowering in trepidition upon the cages's metal surface. Gentle rapping begins with a leather quirt upon the steel beams connection the prespice and base of the containment. Arousing that of her attention into deepset cobalt orbs. Not a word uttered, only pure allure and deep fear can be exchanged through the glances allowed at this transitional time.

A saucer containing fresh water, connected with another of similar size filled to the brim with chunks of pork, steak, and other fine cut well cooked meat. Steamed potatoes and vegetables. A fork provided within the dish. This is slid into the cage upon it's floor. Still no sound is uttered save those hinges pleading for oil. Once more the door is pressed into it's closed position. Brazen key turns the lock and fixes it once more in place. Steps are heard in the distance as his back is now turned and the door with streams of light is sealed off. That lingering image of his dominant gaze lay lingering in her troubled mind.

Ado.

Widget
09-06-2005, 12:49 AM
As my eyes readjusted to the reduced light I crept forward suspiciously. There was barley enough light for me to see the dishes that were left for me and I became aware of an unpleasant chemical taste in my mouth along with intense hunger as the scent of the food in the dish filled my senses. God when was the last time I ate, I have no idea how long I have been here.

I fight my rising panic and along with an urge to scream for help. I have to think, if I am going to get out of this alive I need all my wits. I dragged the water bowl and food bowl towards me but because they were connected I have no choice but to drink from the bowl like a dog. I am so afraid of the dark and it does not make my panic any easier to handle. All I can see is the little bit in front of me and I have no idea what is around me at all.

I have to keep my thoughts focused but I can feel myself beginning to cry again. I try to force the bits of food down my throat but even thought I am so hungry, I am too terrified to eat.

Maybe I can use the fork as a weapon and get by him somehow when he comes back, but even as I think that I become aware that I am naked and freezing. God I don’t know what to do. My fear grows as I try to stand only to almost fall over again. Why am I so weak?

I can hear a slight noise in the corner and now all I can imagine is something slithering over the floor and into the cage. I start to cry harder. I am so afraid if I start to scream I might not stop. I try to sing to myself, anything just to keep the thought away of what is in the dark around me. Suddenly I can hear the sounds of footsteps coming. I scramble to the far side of the cage again and shove the fork underneath myself to try to hide it. Maybe he won’t realize it is missing.