PDA

View Full Version : Nipples after being clamped

th3_kinkst3r
08-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Is it normal for my nipples to pucker inwards after being clamped? Like, kinda split in the middle. Or is there anywhere I can view images of how 'normal' nipples look like after being clamped? It is my first try at nipple-clamping, but I am sure I didn't put the clamps too tight (tested with the skin between forefinger and thumb), nor for too long (10 min)

redEva
08-02-2005, 07:16 PM
I’m not sure what you mean, if you would post pic - well for our perverted satisfaction, but also … it would really describe it better than words, but in the mean time …
If they return to what is your normal after 10-15 min, if you are not noticing any other “weird” side-effects … I’d say don’t fret about it.

th3_kinkst3r
08-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Hmm pucker inwards as in.. instead of one nub, there's a small hole in the middle, with the rest of the flesh closing in on it -- which gets more marked after using clamps. It is like that even without clamps, and I don't think it happened because of the clamps, although I'm not sure. But what I'm asking is .. can people with this type of nipples use nipple clamps safely?

redEva
08-03-2005, 07:35 AM
It sounds to me like you have inverted nipple - the condition that is, while not common per say, found often enough. The only problem you are likely to experience (if I am right with my diagnosis) is hardship while breastfeeding (if you do that one day) other than that, your nips are just as fit to play as any other!

Again, I can not stress enough - experiment and observe - make sure there is no excessive damage to the nipples after play (and if there is damage, give it time to heal and learn from it) and have fun. Usually if something does not feel right (and yeah, I know nipple clamps do not really feel right first few times lol) it most likely is not right. Every person is different from the pain tolerance level to preferences and reactions. Experiment and take it slowly.

P.S. if you should have big problem with the inverted nipples, there is simple surgical procedure that can correct it.

Hope this helps

red

th3_kinkst3r
08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Hmm.. one is that way and one is not, though. And the one that is, seems to sustain more damage than the other. Like, after removing the clamps (clothespins), the uninverted nub is flattened, but returns to normal shape quite easily. The inverted one, however, is bent out of shape pretty bad, since the flesh puckered around the hole is far more easily bent. There doesn't appear to be any permanent effects or any more pain than usual, however, except perhaps the 'hole' in the middle appears to get deeper. Perhaps I really need to stop playing with that nipple? :(