PDA

View Full Version : Catholic girls & rape fantasies

carrie
08-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Am I one of few? Or one of many?

Bald_J_and_F
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Am I one of few? Or one of many?
There is no such thing as a "rape fantasy". As soon as you want it it no longer technically is rape. Period. What you think of is "violent sex", but that has nothing to do with "rape" whatever. As soon as the "victim" of a rape wants it, it no longer is rape, because by definition rape is against ones will.
You might as well speak of square circles. A contradiction by definition.

MrJerseyGuy
08-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Now wait a minute...

I can see the attraction there. Catholic girl meets someone on the net and shares her fantasy. They talk at length about it...maybe exchange pics and e-mails over a period of time. When the time comes if it ever does, she is totally at his mercy. He is in total control because if she changes her mind or he goes further then "what she wanted", she has no recourse. She could never persue a rape complaint in the light of those recorded exchanges.

Sounds like a good story idea to me

prey4me
08-06-2005, 10:44 AM
An enduring fantasy image. Problem is, Catholicism is so apostate nowadays the old stereotype of the sexually repressed, clean-as-driven-snow schoolgirl in her crisp white blouse, swingy pleated skirt, trim knees leading down to cute knee-highs, modest underwear on svelt, curving teen bodies......excuse me, I was carried away there!

I don't think that girl is around much anymore. I drive by RC schools (no, I'm not prowling!) and they are sloppy, wearing all sorts of ugly tights and shoes, their blouses are pulled out and they have all sorts of whacky hairdo, etc.

But the image endures. I fantasize about a schoolbus full of girls from a rare, convent-maintained school where the rich (divorced) fathers put their prissy and spoiled little darlings. There might be one, somewhere.

If you want religiously motivated virgin girls, I think the current, and last, bastion of that type is the conservative "born-again" Protestant academies. That's where you'll find girls in "moral" homes, and a better likelihood of sweet young virginity. There are "chastity programs" and rallies where both boys and girls take rings and make vows to remain chaste until marriage. Now, imagine grabbing a girl (or two) on her way home from one of those! Now that's a fantasy!

Heh, Bald R&J....this is a fantasy site. Nobody is advocating actually doing this, or giving directions on how to do it. In this day of "CSJ" technology, anybody who attempts this is not just evil, but an idiot! (I read of cases where rapists are convicted 20 years after the crime on DNA evidence that was preserved!)

So lighten up!

Anyway, it's an enduring sexy image and fantasy. Anybody got some tales to spin?

Bald_J_and_F
08-06-2005, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=prey4me]

Heh, Bald R&J....this is a fantasy site. Nobody is advocating actually doing this, or giving directions on how to do it. In this day of "CSJ" technology, anybody who attempts this is not just evil, but an idiot! (I read of cases where rapists are convicted 20 years after the crime on DNA evidence that was preserved!)

QUOTE]
You got us wrong. We are not protesting against the use of rape in stories (though we dislike that theme, but that's not what our post was all about). What we wanted to point out is that nobody can "want to be raped", because the definition of "rape" is that it happens against one's will, and how can that be the case if someone wants it? As impossible as square circles. People who say they want to be "raped" delude themselves; what they really want is rough sex. One can't want to be raped due to the mere definition of the word "rape". The word "rape" should be used in its correct connotation only. It is a linguistic matter.

Here a dictionary defintion:
Main Entry: rape
Function: noun
: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.

As soon as the person the "rape" is being inflicted on "wants" it the definition does no longer apply.

pejanon
08-06-2005, 06:45 PM
QUOTE]
). What we wanted to point out is that nobody can "want to be raped", because the definition of "rape" is that it happens against one's will, and how can that be the case if someone wants it? As impossible as square circles. People who say they want to be "raped" delude themselves; what they really want is rough sex. One can't want to be raped due to the mere definition of the word "rape". The word "rape" should be used in its correct connotation only. It is a linguistic matter.

[/QUOTE]

Oh?
Am I to understand that all those numberless stories which define themselves as rape fantasies and all those people who talk about that are - linguistically wrong?
They just fantasize about 'being taken against their will' or, in broader sense, 'being made to do something or be subject of something'. Perhaps this - 'be subject to' is the key? The number of people who have this fantasy - 'I absolutely hate doing this but I LOVE being MADE to do it or IT being done to me' - is quite large. (Perhaps this is not strictly rape; usually it involves at least some violence, often a lot)
Catholic girls just stress the defilement - they supposedly have no idea what's going to happen. I think that Catholic Girls is more rapist fantasy: rapist takes by force and wants to destroy object of his desire.
Catholic girls - if there are still any - are by definition ruined forever by rape.
The bus: yes, a lot of them ALL of them! And they all wear white anklets, shity white, shiny maryjanes and those pink frily dreses?:D

Note: this is strictly conjecture and fantasy. Rape itself is one of most heinous crimes. :yuck:

pop_54
08-09-2005, 02:39 AM
QUOTE]
). What we wanted to point out is that nobody can "want to be raped", because the definition of "rape" is that it happens against one's will, and how can that be the case if someone wants it? As impossible as square circles. People who say they want to be "raped" delude themselves; what they really want is rough sex. One can't want to be raped due to the mere definition of the word "rape". The word "rape" should be used in its correct connotation only. It is a linguistic matter.

Oh?
Am I to understand that all those numberless stories which define themselves as rape fantasies and all those people who talk about that are - linguistically wrong?
They just fantasize about 'being taken against their will' or, in broader sense, 'being made to do something or be subject of something'. Perhaps this - 'be subject to' is the key? The number of people who have this fantasy - 'I absolutely hate doing this but I LOVE being MADE to do it or IT being done to me' - is quite large. (Perhaps this is not strictly rape; usually it involves at least some violence, often a lot)
Catholic girls just stress the defilement - they supposedly have no idea what's going to happen. I think that Catholic Girls is more rapist fantasy: rapist takes by force and wants to destroy object of his desire.
Catholic girls - if there are still any - are by definition ruined forever by rape.
The bus: yes, a lot of them ALL of them! And they all wear white anklets, shity white, shiny maryjanes and those pink frily dreses?:D

Note: this is strictly conjecture and fantasy. Rape itself is one of most heinous crimes. :yuck:[/QUOTE]

Yes of course it's conjecture... Umm but if you need a hand with that bus load of schoolgirls let me know :devious: Yummy, white anklets, white granny knickers, yummy, soft developing virgin tits, yummy :D

salpecam
08-09-2005, 12:40 PM
...white granny knickers...

This amused me greatly, since I prefer my granny ladyfriends to dress in knickers that you would normally expect an eighteen-year-old to wear, and I like to throw away all their "old lady big pants"

pejanon
08-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh?

Yes of course it's conjecture... Umm but if you need a hand with that bus load of schoolgirls let me know :devious: Yummy, white anklets, white granny knickers, yummy, soft developing virgin tits, yummy :D

Here's the deal. We set up SEVERAL busloads, on the other side of the hill. Then 'guests of honor' :D get to choose a path:
This way to yummy Catholic Girls, :D
This way to yummy fifties cheerladers, :D :D
This way to prim schoolmarms, :D :D :D

... any sugestions?

Have fun :D

"Roof"
08-12-2005, 07:21 PM
An enduring fantasy image. Problem is, Catholicism is so apostate nowadays the old stereotype of the sexually repressed, clean-as-driven-snow schoolgirl in her crisp white blouse, swingy pleated skirt, trim knees leading down to cute knee-highs, modest underwear on svelt, curving teen bodies......excuse me, I was carried away there!

I don't think that girl is around much anymore. I drive by RC schools (no, I'm not prowling!) and they are sloppy, wearing all sorts of ugly tights and shoes, their blouses are pulled out and they have all sorts of whacky hairdo, etc.

But the image endures. I fantasize about a schoolbus full of girls from a rare, convent-maintained school where the rich (divorced) fathers put their prissy and spoiled little darlings. There might be one, somewhere.

If you want religiously motivated virgin girls, I think the current, and last, bastion of that type is the conservative "born-again" Protestant academies. That's where you'll find girls in "moral" homes, and a better likelihood of sweet young virginity. There are "chastity programs" and rallies where both boys and girls take rings and make vows to remain chaste until marriage. Now, imagine grabbing a girl (or two) on her way home from one of those! Now that's a fantasy!

So lighten up!

Anyway, it's an enduring sexy image and fantasy. Anybody got some tales to spin?

My favorite fantasy theme is cheerleaders--curvy, short-skirted but frustratingly narrow-minded as to male lust. They'd be capture and tortured savagely to break their spirits and compell them into being 24-7 fucktoys for any male wanting them. And they have to list and sexually satisfy the males who they have rejected or slapped when they'd tried making out with them at parties, in the hallways or on dates. The cheerbitches are to be treated harshly and be humiliated as much as their prim behavior pissed of the guys in their life.

carrie
08-12-2005, 09:03 PM
There is no such thing as a "rape fantasy". As soon as you want it it no longer technically is rape. Period. What you think of is "violent sex", but that has nothing to do with "rape" whatever. As soon as the "victim" of a rape wants it, it no longer is rape, because by definition rape is against ones will.
You might as well speak of square circles. A contradiction by definition.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, I never said I wanted to be raped. I've had that experience with an ex bf and it was horrible! I'm indeed talking about "rape fantasies", that means either stories I've created in my mind, on paper or rape stories that excite me. I'm not talking about "rape play" either where a rape is played out consensually because as you said above and I agree, if it's consensual it isn't rape.

This is purely fantasy for me and I started this thread to see if there were any other catholic girls with the same fantasy. Maybe I needed to be more specific.

prey4me
08-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Roof,

Cheerleaders' uniforms are sexy, sure, but I don't think cheerleaders these days fit into the "innocent and virginal" mold any more--if they ever did. For starters, check out a cheer magazine or website, and you'll see that these are very strong, athletic (i.e. muscular) girls. It's basically a form a gymnast nowadays, not the sweet, demure type.

Then, they are likely to be very much part of the super-cool crowd, and would be, er, "liberated" from the rules that other kids ostensibly follow--especially moral codes. I'll bet the typical cheerleader these days is probably in a steady, sexual relationship with some BMOC. And he might be a Merit Scholar, as opposed to a jock!

You want virgin teenagers? Check out Mormon churches! Check out, for example, this site I found: Modest Prom Fashions for Mormon Girls (http://www.mormonchic.com/style/modesty-goes-to-prom.asp)

Now you want a rape fantasy to get started? Try a busload of these innocent little honeys, from a Mormon-girls-only school, on their way to a boys' school, where they've been hooked up with blind dates.

Except they never get there!

prey4me
10-13-2005, 10:49 AM
One of the most deliciously intriguing real-life-rape episodes of late was the abduction and rape of the Mormon 15-year-old dream-boat Elizabeth Smart.

Yeah, it was tragic, but it had all the trimmings of a fantastic rape fantasy. A grubby, religious-wacko (with a horrid crone of a co-conspirator) kidnaps a perfectly gorgeous blonde, blue-eyed virgin from an upper-class super-religious patriarchal home. (I love stories where the girl-prey is stolen from strong warrior-image males.)

She was wearing red silk pajamas when she got snatched!*

He rapes her, brainwashes her, takes control of her mind, soul, and--especially--body. Then he "marries" her, in a mock-perversion of her Mormon religion's "marriage-for-all-eternity" beliefs. She follows him incognito in public, dutiful and obedient, and never attempts escape. She even denied being "Elizabeth" when questioned by passers-by, because he had given her a new name with her new identity!

Now there's a schoolgirl rape for you!

He had her for almost a year. He'll spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Almost worth it!

*pun

tabuk
10-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Terror can be an exciting turn on, hence the "rape fantasy". I dont know if its the "rape" that is the turn on or the actual terror caused by the fantasy rape? Would be interesting to find out.

I agree in reality once you want to be raped it is no longer rape because you want it, i dont think that ppl will actually want it real time though. Trust me, its not worth it. However in fantasy land, yeah rape is possible, anything is possible.

prey4me
10-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Roof, Carrie, and, especially, Tabuk

The control and sexual pleasure of innocent teenage girls....such a delicious concept! The sweeter, more virginal (and beautiful) the better.

Now I love a good hard throw-'em-on-the-floor (hard) and rip-off-their-(very pretty and delicate)-clothes rape fantasy as much as the next guy.

But there is also something to be said for the long-term control and manipulation of the victim(s)!!

Now I consider myself a pretty good writer, by a few people I've submitted samples to. (Or check out:"a little rape meditation" (http://www.freeadult2000.com/rapestories/wwwboard/1804.html) as a sample. (If you've followed some of my contributions on other threads, you'll know I have a thing for brides especially, and lovely girls in forjal gowns in general.)

That said, I also am fascinated and intrigued with the idea of holding my victim(s) captive long-term, and turning them into docile submissives with psychological, "brain-washing" methods. These would include sensory and sleep deprivation, propaganda (having a loudspeaker program her thoughts non-stop), environment and diet control, and so on. This happened to Patty Hearst years ago, and Elizabeth Smart more recently.

I am also active in rapeclub.net, under the same user name, and started a thread on this--but nobody has picked up on it in some time. If this kind of thing appeals to you, consider checking out psycho(logical) slave training (http://www.rapeclub.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=1459.0) and even registering and participating.

I have several stories in the works now, and really want to get some of my nefarious fantasies (yeah, lots of brides and girls-in-gowns with their silk skirts pushed up!) finished and posted before starting anything. But I solicit ideas from people as to mind-control ("thought reform") techniques that would be interesting and effective in taking girls and turning them into sexual and EMOTIONAL submissives!

These suggestions would be for a future story. The captive-girl mentality that I seek to portray is the girl who (religious and "moral") is modest, shy, repelled by sex, remains so in her captivity, but dutifully accomodates her captor because it is her moral obligation to please her captor-master-owner.

Kaori-san
10-24-2005, 05:15 AM
If you want to read about the typical modest girl brainwashed into a bimbo slut there this is a great story: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1539

I found it and though i did not like the parts about the Susie that much; the brainwashing in this was very well done.