PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing:

Sweetsboi
08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Ok,

i am going to take my fear in hand and post this, in hopes that this community will understand and be supportive.

i am a 38 yr old bottom boi who fantasizes about being a baby boi. i am not talking about child molestation here, but two consenting adults. One who has the desire to be a nurturing Mommy or Daddy to a lil boi of the age of 4 or 5. my Mistress is very nurturing and loves to cuddle Her boi, but She has bonderies She won't cross and one of those is being called Mommy or keep the boi/Mommy persona going on during sex play.

She will tell me to put my legs in the air and She will shave me (down below :blush:) from time to time. But, not very often. She also gives me baths and drys me off, which i LOVE. But, my fantasies include being "taught" how to have sex (as a young teen) or being shaved and powedered as a lil boi who needs to be cleaned up.

Is there anyone else here who has these fantasies and can understand mine? If so please share so i don't feel like a loner and pervet for wishing to be lil.

Thanks,

Sweetsboi

Bald_J_and_F
08-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Ok,

i am going to take my fear in hand and post this, in hopes that this community will understand and be supportive.

i am a 38 yr old bottom boi who fantasizes about being a baby boi. i am not talking about child molestation here, but two consenting adults. One who has the desire to be a nurturing Mommy or Daddy to a lil boi of the age of 4 or 5. my Mistress is very nurturing and loves to cuddle Her boi, but She has bonderies She won't cross and one of those is being called Mommy or keep the boi/Mommy persona going on during sex play.

She will tell me to put my legs in the air and She will shave me (down below :blush:) from time to time. But, not very often. She also gives me baths and drys me off, which i LOVE. But, my fantasies include being "taught" how to have sex (as a young teen) or being shaved and powedered as a lil boi who needs to be cleaned up.

Is there anyone else here who has these fantasies and can understand mine? If so please share so i don't feel like a loner and pervet for wishing to be lil.

Thanks,

Sweetsboi
We suppose you are male. The term "boi" however (with exactly this spelling) is used in lesbian circles for submissive lesbians that dress and behave and take on the sexual role of a man. On the other hand, the term "Syr" is used for dominant lesbians that take on male roles.
We are neither, by the way. We are just two submissive women who happen to be a couple and like to be dominated by another woman. Why should we look for an imitation when we don't like the original?

Sweetsboi
08-23-2005, 07:28 PM
We suppose you are male. The term "boi" however (with exactly this spelling) is used in lesbian circles for submissive lesbians that dress and behave and take on the sexual role of a man. On the other hand, the term "Syr" is used for dominant lesbians that take on male roles.
We are neither, by the way. We are just two submissive women who happen to be a couple and like to be dominated by another woman. Why should we look for an imitation when we don't like the original?

Greetings: i am a male, however, I am FtM and am quite a feminine male. So, I use the term boi instead of boy because I feel it fits me better then masculine boy.

I am aware of the use of boi and Syr in the lesbian community as I once was apart of that community very much. Even though i didn't use either of those terms much when i was apart of the lesbian community. Like i said; i just happen to think boi fits my feminine maleness better then the masculine term boy.

T

His_pita
09-10-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't have any fantasies to be a baby. But, I do love being my Dom's lil girl. I call him Daddy much of the time and for us it's sweet, nurturing and highly erotic.

We're long distance now and many times at night during our chats he will tuck me in to bed through role playing. It's wonderful and makes me feel very loved. One of the things we can't wait to do is have me dress up as his little girl. Maybe in a sweet little girl nightie, hair in pig tails and me curled up on his lap as he explains what Daddy wants to do to his little girl and teach her to do to please him. Just makes me so happy to think of us this way.

Blue_Monday
09-12-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm pretty sure you're not alone, Sweetsboi. :) I like to play with my boy in a similar way--and we switch roles, so I've played both sides of this one!

I started calling him "Daddy" right away when we first hooked up. Not as a serious role-play, but because he was totally dominating me in a very loving way, as a parent does. It just felt right.

When he wanted to switch and call me Mommy, it seemed really weird at first. I felt like a pervert. But he explained that he wasn't *really* thinking of his mom when he did that, or wishing that I was literally his mother--it was just a role that made him feel safe and loved, which is naturally the best foundation for loving sex. As far as my own head space, it's really important that I feel loving and protective, but also a little devious--like a big sister or aunt taking a kid to the mall when they're grounded. I wouldn't want to abuse my little boy; I just want to do show him something fun.

We've never gone as far as playing that one of us is a baby. Usually the bottom will take more a young teen kind of role--the child is curious about sex, or the parent wants to talk/demonstrate something about sex.

If your would-be Mommy doesn't like that particular term, maybe you could try playing with something else, like that you're a neighbor boy (any age will work) who comes over for some reason. You could call her Mrs. X (real name or play name). Then again, the whole point is to feel little and safe, and nothing works quite as well as "Mommy."

Well, anyway, good luck finding something that satisfies you and is comfortable for her.

Sweetsboi
09-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Thank Y/you E/everyone for the support. i agree there is away to work around my Mistress/wife's triggers and fears. i figured it out two weeks ago when i tried to have a talk with Her about things. She told me that She is what She is and to stop trying to change Her (which of course isn't what i would ever try to do), yet i know that W/we are living 24/7 and that She is very domme and very nurturing all at once. She is finding Her way into HER as i am into me.

So, i believe the way to be is to live O/our lives and to be happy i am sharing this with my Mistress/Wife and that She is welling to share my journey with me.

sweetsboi