PDA

View Full Version : clit play

jimbo&bimbo
08-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I am looking for a female response to this one. After one or two clitoral orgasms, my wife says her clit becomes too sensitive to play with. If she is not bound (i.e. sex when the kids are home) she will do anything to get my tongue off her clit (it spends alot of time there :p ). However when she is bound she has no choice :D , I drive her mad by continuing to play with her clit but only in intervals then I give her a break. She says after a while it does become painful but she hasn't forbidden me from doing it. So, what is she feeling? Is it just sensitive discomfort or does it become pain? Also I am considering a clitoris pump. Is this safe? Does it help to orgasm? She is a sub and while we are not hardcore, she gives me alot of leeway when we are playing but I don't want to damage anything.

ileana
08-23-2005, 06:13 AM
Thankfully this gilr hasnt' had that happen to her. But she can tell You that yes playing with a clit can cause it to become very sensitive. Before my Master has taken control this gilr used to get work her clit quite a bit and if it is done too much it can hurt. Usually the rubbing with the fingers ( well YOu know what I mean ) can make it hurt. I"ve never had a tongue do it to me ( and I was eaten for an hour once ) so maybe it is her body that is putting limits on You two. Everyones body is different and can take different amounts of things.

I've never had a pump used on me yet so I can't help with that.

Good luck finding the answeres that You need.

redEva
08-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Clit becomes as sensitive after orgasm as the head of your penis is. As far as I know from the reactions of males - they do not enjoy their penis head sucked, flicked or touched immediately after orgasm. I know that I don’t want anything near my clit after I cum.

It is uncomfortable to say at least, if one persist it does become painful.
Will it do any damage? As long as the touch / play is not violent and does not constrict the blood flow - NO to the best of my knowledge. You may piss her off, make her beg/cry and not want to have anything to do with you - but you will not damage her with your tongue, nor will you do damage with your hand (likely). Tools and toys are to be used with caution.

Pumping … Google it! there is many pumping sites and resources. The pressure, the length of session … it all depends on the person mostly. Some will find the sensation very erotic and arousing, others unbearably painful. The cheapest way to go with testing the pumping is to get “snake bites” or cheaper even the little insulation caps that you slip on the jump-cables for car. They work great for the nipples and clit as well - and are much cheaper for experiment than the “official” pump (that might not get work out for what is worth!) Another home made “pump” is made out of plastic syringe. Cut off the part that you append needle to and than slide the inside (apologies for this - brain took vacation so it seems, can not dig out the words) “plunger thingie” from that newly cut side (because the edges are going to be rough and can cut/damage sensitive skin).

Have fun - and pay attention to her and body parts in question - in general colour change to dark purple is good only for short period - than release. And if she is screaming in genuine pain . well use your discretion :p

jimbo&bimbo
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the insight redEva. I had guessed that it would be like the sensitivity of the head of my penis after an orgasm. Actually, I would like her to restrain me and play with my head after orgasm where I can't stop her but we haven't yet. Also I only use my tongue when I tease her this way and I make sure it stay wet. She always orgasms when I go down on her, sometimes too soon and I just want to keep playing. I know that the clitoris has more nerve endings than any other part of the body and while a little pain is ok (isn't it??) I don't want to go to far. I also wouldn't use any other restraints or tools down there. After all, I don't want to break the swing set in my favorite playground :rolleyes:

His_pita
08-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Mine will get very sensitive too right after orgasm. You can push through her discomfort and sometimes that in itself can be fun. I would watch her body language and make sure she isn't enduring more then she can really handle or is comfortable with. I haven't been with my Dom yet but I know once I am I won't want to admit to pain if he is having fun. Could be a sub thing with us. :)

Nikita
08-26-2005, 09:47 PM
I am looking for a female response to this one. After one or two clitoral orgasms, my wife says her clit becomes too sensitive to play with. If she is not bound (i.e. sex when the kids are home) she will do anything to get my tongue off her clit (it spends alot of time there :p ). However when she is bound she has no choice :D , I drive her mad by continuing to play with her clit but only in intervals then I give her a break. She says after a while it does become painful but she hasn't forbidden me from doing it. So, what is she feeling? Is it just sensitive discomfort or does it become pain? Also I am considering a clitoris pump. Is this safe? Does it help to orgasm? She is a sub and while we are not hardcore, she gives me alot of leeway when we are playing but I don't want to damage anything.

I recently read a story where the man teased the woman with his tongue all around the clit without rubbing his tongue right on it. This kept her on the edge and she tried to grind her clit on his mouth but her bindings kept her from it. When he wanted her to cum, it took one little stroke of his tongue...I can feel it...

On a more personal note, my husband's saliva is sometimes too acidic for my clit and I, too, try to squirm away as my clit feels raw. But to add to the brevity, I found this lovely gif:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/snakesnyder/th_sucking_pussy_lips02.gif (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/snakesnyder/sucking_pussy_lips02.gif)

Nikita

jimbo&bimbo
08-29-2005, 12:15 PM
I find teasing to be very erotic foreplay. I always tease my wife's clit by running my tongue and fingers all around it but never touching it. I do this for some time and it drives her mad. I spread her labia wide open, put my mouth right over her clit and breath heavily on it (not blowing!). She admits this drives her wild, knowing my mouth is right there but she can't get what she wants! This does work best when she is bound because she will try to push down onto my mouth but can't. I make her go like this for about 20 minutes to 1/2 hour, then when I finally get my tongue there she usually has an instant orgasm.

I am careful when I play a long time with her clit. We have used a ball gag at times but I hesitate using it. Although we aren't hardcore she does have a safeword for me to stop when it is too much.

Ruby
09-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Clit becomes as sensitive after orgasm as the head of your penis is. ... You may piss her off, make her beg/cry and not want to have anything to do with you -

Well said!

Since T likes to hold me down and make me cum until I can't take it anymore, I can say for sure, that if you want to keep her sane, you should let her rest for a bit.

Sure, keep licking, tease around the area, taste and play all you want, but even a break as short as one minute of direct touching on the clit, can help your playtime last longer and keep both of you in a good mood.

Is it just sensitive or actually painful? That depends on each lady. For me, it becomes very painful, especially if a finger or thumb has been used for a long period of time. It's when the pain, overtakes the pleasure, that she'll need you to keep busy with another area.

phragmites
12-14-2005, 04:10 PM
My husband enjoys doing this with me as well - it's one of the few areas where he clearly enjoys domination so I let him do it for ages before letting on that it bothered me more than gave me pleasure. For me at least, it's not pain, it's an acute discomfort of a particular kind, like a severe itch or tickling (not that the sensation is the same -- just that's the level of annoyance vs. enjoyment). Pain is fine. Pleasure is fine. I'm not a big fan of this middle ground. BUT: in so far as I know it gives my husband pleasure I can enjoy the submissiveness of allowing him to continue, at least until it gets totally unbearable! When he gives me breaks, like Ruby says, it is fine, and clearly a turn-on for him (and therefore, me).

tallusion
12-19-2005, 04:43 AM
I once asked a nilla bf of mine to tie me down spread eagled to the bed (he knew I was submissive) and go down on me until I orgasmed, but instead of stopping, I wanted him to continue on. I honestly didn't really have much of an idea at the time of what I was asking, and it was the first time he had gone down on me.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, he did as I asked, and he was pretty thankful he had secured my legs, because I turned into a bucking bronco as I begged and pleaded him to stop licking away at me, after I had orgasmed, as the sensation was way too much. I don't really know how to describe it, even to this day, except to say that every inch of me was focused on my clit and I felt like fireworks were going off in my head.

He actually ended up giving me a few licks, asking a question, then licking some more and repeating. I ended up babbling, completely incoherent, and dazed, by the time he stopped, and my body had stopped flying around on the bed and was just kind of shuddering. He released me, and I just pretty much fell straight into an exhausted type of sleep (which concerned the heck out of him)

Would I do it again? Hell yes. Have thought about it often... however, when in it, I'm wishing for it to stop. :)

Wasn't painful, and was no lasting damage or anything like that, but the clit remained hyper sensitive for a good day afterwards... at least.

kitten529
05-08-2006, 06:31 PM

I've never had an orgasm, but my clit is ALWAYS sensitive.. i push him away after not too long ofhim touching it because it gets to be too much. he had my arms tied and was putting weight on my legs once to hold me down and i still moved side to side to abide it. its just tooooo much for me to handle. not that it hurts. it's just sucha sensitive spot that touching it a little makes me jump

and i dont like it. I want to Orgasm.. but i cant cause of my sensitivity :(

Ozme52
05-08-2006, 11:16 PM
I've never had an orgasm, but my clit is ALWAYS sensitive.. i push him away after not too long ofhim touching it because it gets to be too much. he had my arms tied and was putting weight on my legs once to hold me down and i still moved side to side to abide it. its just tooooo much for me to handle. not that it hurts. it's just sucha sensitive spot that touching it a little makes me jump

and i dont like it. I want to Orgasm.. but i cant cause of my sensitivity :(

I've been with a number of women who have had that complaint, or can't cum without direct oral clitoral stimulation, or can't cum for any number of reasons...

So far, each and every one of them was just too tense and worried too much about not being orgasmic. I just want to tell you that you can overcome this if you can find a way to relax and not worry about it...

Some took more effort (always worthwhile) but all eventually became highly orgasmic. I can't tell you whether it's technique, trust, or submission, probably a combination of the three, but eventually, all would cum on command.

pixie_dust
06-29-2006, 02:07 AM
From my personal experience, after my first clitoral orgasm the sensitivity has increased a great deal, and in order to achieve a second one orally, the pressure of his tongue on my clit has to be much lighter. It also helps a great deal if he leads me up to it by licking around my clit rather than directly on the bud.

My master usually satisfies his need to stay "down there" by licking me clean of my juices until he is sure that I am able to tolerate more clit stimulation. The distraction and pleasure of his licking everywhere other than my clit is usually enough to bring my arousal levels up enough to achieve further orgasms.

As far as damage goes, their is always the risk on desensitizing the nerves due to too much stimulation. This is a real problem, and requires a great deal of time and abstinance from any clit stimuation to overcome it. The biggest concern would be the permanent inability to orgasm which would be devastating for anyone.

Timberwolf
07-13-2006, 09:57 AM
I once asked a nilla bf of mine to tie me down spread eagled to the bed (he knew I was submissive) and go down on me until I orgasmed, but instead of stopping, I wanted him to continue on. I honestly didn't really have much of an idea at the time of what I was asking, and it was the first time he had gone down on me.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, he did as I asked, and he was pretty thankful he had secured my legs, because I turned into a bucking bronco as I begged and pleaded him to stop licking away at me, after I had orgasmed, as the sensation was way too much. I don't really know how to describe it, even to this day, except to say that every inch of me was focused on my clit and I felt like fireworks were going off in my head.

He actually ended up giving me a few licks, asking a question, then licking some more and repeating. I ended up babbling, completely incoherent, and dazed, by the time he stopped, and my body had stopped flying around on the bed and was just kind of shuddering. He released me, and I just pretty much fell straight into an exhausted type of sleep (which concerned the heck out of him)

Would I do it again? Hell yes. Have thought about it often... however, when in it, I'm wishing for it to stop. :)

Wasn't painful, and was no lasting damage or anything like that, but the clit remained hyper sensitive for a good day afterwards... at least.

I must say... I quite enjoyed reading this. :cool:

This has always been something that I intend to try myself if I Dom in real time... restrain a woman and give her oral pleasure until she cracks. Some interesting info in this thread.

nastywolf
07-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Enjoyed reading this thread - its such nice - 'playing with a girl - bound - or not allowed to touch herself (which seems much niccer) - and licking her clit - and stop - just waiting for her beggins - just going on doing other things - having a good glass of wine etc ......... u can start this again and again .....
its nice to do it in chat .......

Tae'lyn
07-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I love when this happens, to push through one orgasm to another. I find sometimes though I totally get the giggles. I just can't stop laughing, and I think it must be my bodies reaction to the over stimulation.

The only thing I have found to stop the giggles is a pause in the action, though not so long that I drop down from the high of the orgasm itself. Or, what has been suggested above, no direct contact with the clit for a short time to let the body drop a bit from the high sensitivity of nerves, then begin again.

Tae'lyn

Timberwolf
07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Tae'lyn, I love that avatar.

Tae'lyn
07-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Tae'lyn, I love that avatar.

Thank you, I am quite fond of the art myself. :)

Tae'lyn

Misato36
07-16-2006, 11:06 PM
After three orgasms my clit becomes very agitated and sore. My master enjoyed the pain I felt and would try to make me come again after that. Be very careful with this. Not everyone likes being pushed to the limit or beyond. Sometimes no means no. If you know your partner well enough you will know when to stop or to keep going.

Ozme52
07-18-2006, 12:18 AM
After three orgasms my clit becomes very agitated and sore. My master enjoyed the pain I felt and would try to make me come again after that. Be very careful with this. Not everyone likes being pushed to the limit or beyond. Sometimes no means no. If you know your partner well enough you will know when to stop or to keep going.

I find that to be an interesting comment. In a BDSM based relationship, no never means no... Only your safeword means no.

How else can you expect your Dom to know when you really mean it...