PDA

View Full Version : silly ideas....

myri_SN
08-26-2005, 11:43 PM
seems i can never get enough play or never be sore enough or bruised enough.... :o
for a while now i got this silly idea in my head that even though i am collared (and i would not do this without him knowing) that i would like to play with a whole group of very good doms for about a day or so. maybe rent a nice dungeon.... :rolleyes:
since i am in a relationship they would all have to stay dressed, no sex or oral (toys not included here), (no scat or watersports anyways, i find the idea revolting :yuck: ), i absolutely dont like the idea of being cut. i know needles and got some sort of hate relationship with them but i want to to play with them, however if i am not lying down i'll faint (which leave sme feeling sick and is not playing i find).
i have told my master and he asked if this is really what i would try, he says i would have to roganise as he won't. well he knows i owuld never do that and it is never going to happen......but...... i still love the idea. :D

am i silly? :dunno:

Bald_J_and_F
08-27-2005, 02:07 PM
seems i can never get enough play or never be sore enough or bruised enough.... :o
for a while now i got this silly idea in my head that even though i am collared (and i would not do this without him knowing) that i would like to play with a whole group of very good doms for about a day or so. maybe rent a nice dungeon.... :rolleyes:
since i am in a relationship they would all have to stay dressed, no sex or oral (toys not included here), (no scat or watersports anyways, i find the idea revolting :yuck: ), i absolutely dont like the idea of being cut. i know needles and got some sort of hate relationship with them but i want to to play with them, however if i am not lying down i'll faint (which leave sme feeling sick and is not playing i find).
i have told my master and he asked if this is really what i would try, he says i would have to roganise as he won't. well he knows i owuld never do that and it is never going to happen......but...... i still love the idea.

am i silly? :dunno:

Good idea, but we would like some changes in the scenario. First of all we are not into pain for pain's sake, as you seem to be. Pain is fine though in combination with sexual stimulation or as punishment. And with so many Dommes around giving different orders it would be quite easy for us to fail, so punishment would most probably be involved..
On the other hand we are not opposed to watersport or scat.
Oh, and of course only women should be involved. :D :D
So, with the given changes, we definitely would be game.

myri_SN
08-28-2005, 02:22 AM
not just pain for the pain sake. if i dont have a reason to take it it doesn't do anything for me :( . and i only like men.

Bald_J_and_F
08-28-2005, 02:51 AM
not just pain for the pain sake. if i dont have a reason to take it it doesn't do anything for me :( . and i only like men.
Well, to "never be sore or bruised enough" sounds a lot like being into pain for pain's sake; else we see no reason for that.
As late Mistress liked to say: "No-one would go and kick a dent into his or her car; so why should I willfully damage my property?"

myri_SN
08-28-2005, 03:15 AM
i dont think that would be damage. i like being marked... i'm proud of them and they worth as much as the collar

Bald_J_and_F
08-28-2005, 03:30 AM
i dont think that would be damage. i like being marked... i'm proud of them and they worth as much as the collar
Well, we don't. And neither did late Mistress. And we were certainly not proud of marks. Marks were a sign of failure; had we not failed we would not have been punished. Why should we be proud of a failure?

myri_SN
09-07-2005, 09:48 AM
looks all disappointed cause i thouhgt i might get some ideas of people, but i guess not :(

orchidsoul
09-07-2005, 10:47 AM
For some, pain IS pleasure... it's not always punishment, as I'm assuming Myri is referring to in her statement of marks displaying her pride, and her master's pride.

If pain is pleasure, then it's just as if two people making love. We all make love in different fashions (especially in BDSM!!!)...that's not pain just for pain purposes. She loves her Master and is potentially taking pain for him, as well as for herself, which also makes her a good submissive to HER master.

To each their own. That's the beauty of BDSM- so many different likes and dislikes. Personally, I find scat repulsive as well, but you ladies don't and who am I to judge? It's actually one of the few fetishes I can't understand... but for you, it is possibly a level of your devotion and submissiveness or you just plain enjoy it. I would never take that away from you. Myri is no different. I'm not into her level of pain, but I would never take away from her its meaning or pleasure.

As to the question at hand...

Hmm- I think I'm having a hard time understanding what is included? Are you naked? Can they do whatever they want to your body- just no interaction with theirs? Are toys allowed?

myri_SN
09-07-2005, 11:55 AM
As to the question at hand...

Hmm- I think I'm having a hard time understanding what is included? Are you naked? Can they do whatever they want to your body- just no interaction with theirs? Are toys allowed?

yes to all but wihtin my limits, which doesnt seem to be too many when i go by the lists :dunno: not saying they are complete and i don't know about everythign either