PDA

View Full Version : first time you got caught out.....

bearbeast
08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
couldn't see a post about this so please bear with me if there is something simiual elsewhere to this...... :)

I remember at the age of thirteen hormones going crazy to much simulation on tv and in the sunday papers etc,page three and the personal adds :p etc. it was the middle of the school hoildays and us kids had been promised that we'd be taken to the pictures to see "jungle book" rather fitting to my name :D if we behaved, lol, well the night before we where said to be going I was in my bed sharing a room with my sister.and doing the usual laughter and giglerling, when up shouted mother for us to be quite, it took a while for us to calm down. Silance fell all round and i started to sexually explore my self, I was getting rather worked up and getting hot so I took off my PJ's and carried on. I was not awear at the time that my sister who was ten at the time was still awake and watching me though the dark ( my bed was by the open curtained window, so she could make out what was going on) the next thing that happen that was so sudden I was shouting out loudly "Give back my blanket" my sister had crept out of bed and wiped the blanket to reveal my nakedness she let out a scream my mother rushed up the stairs and found my sister still with the blanket in her hands and me with my hand still in shock around and fingers in my neather regions, it was demanded to know 1) what the bloodly hell was going on and 2) why was I naked in bed. all I could say was that I was tooo hot.

my punishment for me anyway was that I was not allowed to go to the pictures the next day, but that was fine I had the house to myselfand enjoyed a good couple of hours infront of the gas fire frigging myself into a long awaited orgamism, ;) and I had patients to wait untill later on in life to buy the bloody film on tape. :D

well thats all for now
have a good day/night
to you all

Prpackaged
12-30-2005, 04:36 PM
That was a delightful tale to tell. Did your sister follow in your footsteps later?

As for me, I was about that same age. We were at the summer cabin in the middle of winter. The neighbors and my parents ha gone to town to enjoy an hour or so of imbibation. Lucky me, the delightful little blond daughter, my age also, stayed with me. While the cats were lapping in town we played a rousing game of catch and contain. I caught her and she was contained. We had cast iron double beds on the sleeping porch. She was laid out and tied so that each of her limbs were pulled toward the four corners. We were approaching that point where curiosity sets in. I was that close to exploring that place behind her drawers when what should happen but our parents would walk in.

What can I say? Almost caught in the act.

FurryFury
12-31-2005, 04:39 PM
I've never been caught except one when we were fucking in a public pool.

Fury