PDA

View Full Version : Equine Eroticus

Fox
06-23-2003, 06:47 AM
One of the things an author faces when submitting a work to this site, is the defining of fetish categories ... eg., D/s, latex, enema, etc.

I think there is a glaring ommission: pony girls/boys

A number of stories I have read on this site include this rather interesting fetish ... Could you, Jinn, consider adding a category or two?

Or am I having a blonde moment?

Aurelius
06-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Ponygirls need and deserve their own category. We can't have them all mixed up with normal BDSM folk.

Mobius
06-25-2003, 04:30 AM
pony boys are losers

kittenfemme
06-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Fox
One of the things an author faces when submitting a work to this site, is the defining of fetish categories ... eg., D/s, latex, enema, etc.

I think there is a glaring ommission: pony girls/boys

A number of stories I have read on this site include this rather interesting fetish ... Could you, Jinn, consider adding a category or two?

I concur!

BOBBY SHEPHERD
06-30-2003, 07:15 PM
I would like to see a FANTASY code as the choices are limited as to the story content.I must choose SI FI when posting which to me means Buck Rogers.

kittenfemme
06-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by BOBBY SHEPHERD
I would like to see a FANTASY code as the choices are limited as to the story content.I must choose SI FI when posting which to me means Buck Rogers.

Oooh! That's a good point too.

Curtis
06-30-2003, 07:48 PM
Out of the mouths of Bobbys...
I had the same thought a couple of months ago, but then I thought, "Hey, ALL of this stuff is fantasy." It was the wrong impulse.
Vote "Yes" for pony girls AND fantasy!

BOBBY SHEPHERD
06-30-2003, 08:27 PM
I agree with all the fantasy thing and it is all fantasy.I just think we need to come up with somthing that reflects a little more the content of our stories.I do understand that modt of my stories are a little in the Si Fi range but when I see the Si Fi label I think of aliens and space ships.So I do not know the answer but I hope someone will help come up with something.

BOBBY SHEPHERD
06-30-2003, 08:31 PM
I got all wrapped up in the fantasy thing I forgot Pony Girls.I love them and had started a story some while back but got off course and never finished it.
SO I VOTE YES FOR PONY GIRLS.

kittenfemme
07-01-2003, 05:54 AM
I think a fantasy tag is a novel idea. I mean, how else would you classify stories like Kushiel's Dart, or something with really, really kinky elves?

Hmmm... I wonder what I can do in prose with really, really kinky elves. I bet Arwen could wield a wicked single tail. I bet she just loved to torture poor, pink, human pussy too... clothespins and needles and specula and... *giggle* Oh, what I wouldn't do to be her test subject!

*ahem*

What were we talking about? Oh yes, pony girls! Hmmm... I bet Arwen digs pony girls too...

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-01-2003, 06:14 AM
I think you are on to somthing although I may need another one.Just Plain Mean as a lot of my stories involve snuff,torture and other mean stuff.
I still vote Yes on Pony Girls,we can;t forget them.I hope someone fed them this morning.

kittenfemme
07-01-2003, 06:47 AM
Ya know, now that I think about it, there are more animal roles than just ponies. I've personally been trained (oh so briefly *pout*) as a cat and LOVED it. I've read (I think in the 4th Marketplace series book) of subs trained as dogs.

Why not a more inclusive tag under either the Sexual Activities or Fetish categories along the lines of:

ar = animal roles

or

at = animal training

kittenfemme
07-01-2003, 06:50 AM
And, for the record, I hate being someone's pony girl. Or perhaps I should say that I've hated it the few times I've been put in that role in the past. But the way you write about it Fox... *purrrrrr* I think I'd jump at the chance to be your pony girl.

BOBBY SHEPHERD
07-01-2003, 07:01 AM
I would love to see some GOOD Pony Girl stories on the site.I have read very few really good ones anywhere.I started one some time ago but goff track and onto other stories.I need to get more info on the Pony Girl equipement and that kind of stuff.Although I dream up all kind of crazy stuff for my other stuff I still like to know a little about what I am writing about.
Since it is a nice day here I think I will go down to the stables and go for a pony girl ride this evening.

Aurelius
07-04-2003, 10:31 AM
I like this one. A working pony, not just for show!

Fox
07-04-2003, 11:48 AM
Aurelius,

Thank you for the wonderful picture of Chasey Laine in pony gear (top), although I should mention that it has been widely circulated on the web ...

The working pony picture ... well, she can pull My wagon any time!

Yeehaw!

:D

ps, here's a shameless plug for a fellow Canadian: Sir Jeff and his ponygirl site

kittenfemme
07-07-2003, 06:43 AM
Oh! That working pony girl is delicious!

Sir Jeff and his pony girl site, eh? And we're supposed to just type that in to a search engine and find it ourselves? Oh come ON Fox! You know we lazy Americans balk at that sort of thing! Throw us a bone here. Hows about a linky?

*off to find this pony girl site*

kittenfemme
07-07-2003, 06:45 AM
This place, right?

Sir Jeff's (http://sirjeffp.freeshell.org/)

Fox
07-07-2003, 07:47 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't know if it's still up. but there is also "The Ranch" which is a UK site

And kittenfemme, did I mention the nice little tack room I have out back? heh heh heh

veru_skjava
07-07-2003, 08:49 AM
smiles @ Aurelius Sir,

I have not read your stories Fox, but if they are pony girls, I will make a point.

I have loved the ongoing saga of Rabbit Island, and think that having a code for ponygirls (boys, naaa) would be wonderful!

hmmmmmm now my mind is a wandering.... giggles

veru skjava

PS Aurelius Sir, are you considering a course at the Dungeon Acedemy? (hopes so)

Fox
07-07-2003, 09:11 AM
veru_skjava

I have not read your stories Fox, but if they are pony girls, I will make a point.

Pony girls are but one facet of the stories I have written. It is an interesting fetish, and I have often been intrigued by the attraction the women I know have for horses ... kittenfemme makes reference to "kitten training" ... I have been fortunate to have been involved with both pony training and puppy training ("here girl, fetch the whip! good girl!") ... the crativity of the human mind constantly astounds me.

www.bdsmlibrary has 5 or 6 of my stories. The longest "Fore! Play" includes ponygirls ... To be honest, I don't recall which if any of the others posted here include such a fascinating form of D/s.

Enjoy the stories, and if you have never tried pony play, consider it. You might enjoy it.

Oh yes, www.houseofgord.com, which alas is a paysite, is full of pony fetish play ... and again, more Canadians, too!

I'm starting to wonder about us Canucks ... we seem to be leading the way in pony fetish, our national animal is the beaver ... Hmmmm ....

:D

Aurelius
07-09-2003, 11:14 AM
veru_skjava: PS Aurelius Sir, are you considering a course at the Dungeon Acedemy? (hopes so)
I may enrol on Bruce Boxer's 'The art of internet flirting' if it's not already over-subscribed.

Fox: Oh yes, www.houseofgord.com, which alas is a paysite, is full of pony fetish play ... and again, more Canadians, too!
Good call, Fox. Gord has some incredible things but too much lycra for my tastes. Sir Jeff's site is the no.1 ponygirl site I guess. It's well worth the effort of those painful yahoo groups to get access to the movie clips.

Now...what did I come here to say? Oh, yes. Still no response to this thread from Jinn :-(

Maybe if I post another pic...