PDA

View Full Version : Nylon Bondage Fantasy

THE Traveller
09-02-2005, 03:42 AM
My fantasy goes like this;

The lady in question comes home after a tiring day. I've been waiting for her for some time... She's wearing a nice silk blouse, a tight mini skirt, shiny, tan colored pantyhose, black, high heeled slides and a sexy anklet.

Just as she enters her bedroom, she's handgagged from behind. A good struggle and muffled whimpers... She's overpowered, of course.

Slowly she's stripped down to her pantyhose. She's still wearing her high heels. A pair of her own ankle socks are stuffed in her mouth. She's gagged with a stocking, to keep the socks in place. Her ankles are crossed and tied tightly with stockings ( her ankles are crossed so that she can't stand on her feet if she tries to escape ). Her hands are bound behind her back with more stockings. Then a back- seamed stocking is slipped over her head.

Next, I apply shiny black tape to blindfold her over the nylon hood. I gag her further by applying the applying the tape over her already gagged mouth. I wind the tape several times around her head, causing her cheeks to bulge out.

She keeps squealing and squirming. Those erotic muffled noises are music to my ears.

Then she's stuffed inside a duffelbag and ends up in the trunk of the car. By the time she's taken out of the duffelbag, she's already in my bedroom. She keeps moaning and thrashing endlessly. I take out the items I'll use on her: The violet wand, a vibrating buttplug, a mouth filling pump gag and things like such.. She's going to stay here for a long time...

solesta
09-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Ohhh this is a good story in the making !! can't wait to get to read the rest. Have fun writeing it and maybe ( from what I have read so for ) find a girl that will be willing to do it. :)

THE Traveller
09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Ohhh this is a good story in the making !! can't wait to get to read the rest. Have fun writeing it and maybe ( from what I have read so for ) find a girl that will be willing to do it. :)

solesta, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks. Actually I didn't think about the rest in detail yet. It's usually the capture and the binding & gagging of the damsel that really excites me. Also in most of the stories I write, I think I spend a long time writing about those parts.

solesta
09-06-2005, 11:03 AM
solesta, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks. Actually I didn't think about the rest in detail yet. It's usually the capture and the binding & gagging of the damsel that really excites me. Also in most of the stories I write, I think I spend a long time writing about those parts.

Master Traveller, Those things are interesting to this girl. I hope to read this story when You get it done.

THE Traveller
09-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Master Traveller, Those things are interesting to this girl. I hope to read this story when You get it done.

Solesta, I sent you a link to a story I wrote. Hope you like it.

solesta
09-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Solesta, I sent you a link to a story I wrote. Hope you like it.

Thank You Master Traveller , This girl can't wiat to read it. :)

THE Traveller
09-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Thank You Master Traveller , This girl can't wiat to read it. :)

You're welcome, Solesta. I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Kaori-san
09-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Definatly a great story in the making there; it sounds good do far. I can't wait to read it either :)

THE Traveller
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Definatly a great story in the making there; it sounds good do far. I can't wait to read it either :)

Kaori-san, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you liked it :)

Her shoes are removed. I untie her feet then cut the toes of her pantyhose and off comes the shiny nylons encasing her lower body. Her feet are slipped into 6'' shiny black, ankle strap high heels.

Next the hood and the gag are removed. I gag her with a pumpgag. Her screams are reduced to muffled squeals as I keep pumping the gag. Her eyes, open wide over the gag, beg to be released. I blindfold her as she keeps shaking her head from side to side. The whole time, she keeps producing those erotic muffled noises under the mouth stuffing gag.

I massage her whole body with with babyoil as she squirms helplessly. As I massage her breasts with the oil, I pinch and twist her nipples every now and then. As I rub the oil around her labia her whimpering turns into moaning. Her body's all shiny because of the sweat and babyoil.

I lift her from the bed and carry her to the center of the room. I tie one of her ankles to an anchor on the floor with rope. Then I tie another piece of rope around the other ankle. I raise that leg as high as possible. The sole of her foot almost touches her shoulder blade. She has a hard time standing on one foot as she tries to keep her balance. But it's not easy because of the 6'' heels she's forced to wear.

I bring a pot full of hot wax. With a piece of rope, I tie the pot of hot wax to an anchor on the ceiling. The pot is now placed just above her. Then I tie her hands with rope. Then I raise her arms behind her as high as possible and securely attach the end of that rope to the rope that holds the pot of hot wax. Now she is helpless. The slightest movement of her body will cause the hot wax to spill on her back.

I massage her tiny anus with my fingers, parting her ass cheeks and spreading the oil. Then without a warning I slip the vibrating buttplug up her ass. She lets out a muffled scream and twists in her bondage. A good amount of hot wax spills on her bare back and ass as she squirms in pain. She doesn't have the slightest idea what that was. I wrap one arm around her waist to reduce her squirming and I apply nipple clamps to her busty breasts. She mews like a kitten. I add weights to the chains of the nipple clamps. She is now frantically thrashing. Of course more hot wax is spilled over her body.

I take the violet wand. The room is filled with the noise of the wand and her heavy breathing. She's trying to hold still. I rub the violet wand over her nipples. As the wand makes contact with her tender skin, her body jerks, causing more wax to cover her body. She lets out an effectively muffled scream which is music to my ears. She tries to keep her balance but isn't successful as I rub the violet wand between her legs. As I rub the violet wand all over her body, she has her first forced orgasm. I keep doing this until the whole pot of hot wax is empty.

MistressRaven
09-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Traveller ~

WOW! I like that!! (Especially as I got to read the first bit and didn't have to wait for the second) ;)
Hope you'll be writing more soon!

Many thanks for sharing this
Mistress Raven xx

THE Traveller
10-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Traveller ~

WOW! I like that!! (Especially as I got to read the first bit and didn't have to wait for the second) ;)
Hope you'll be writing more soon!

Many thanks for sharing this
Mistress Raven xx

MistressRaven, glad you liked it, thanks. :)

Her body was shaking as I untied her and carried her on to the bed. She looked like a vulnerable kitten, mewing under the gag like that. I went over to the closet and came back with a shiny, red ballgag, two rolls of duct tape, a couple of thin tubes and pieces of cotton. I removed the pumpgag only to stuff the ballgag in her mouth.

I began wrapping the duct tape around her feet, her legs...
She tried to squirm. "MMMMMFRRR!!!!" she squealed, as she drooled uncontrollably. Within five minutes she was mummified with duct tape, except for her head. She kept moaning and struggling helplessly.
I took the pieces of cotton. "Mmmmmmmm????" she purred innocently. She had no idea what was waiting for her. I held her head tightly in my hands. I stuffed the pieces of cotton up her nostrils.

"MMMMMMFRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"She twisted and screamed. Then I duct taped the pieces of cotton in place, inside her nose. She shrieked with all her might. I told her to calm down. Her face was turning red so I had to act fast.
I removed the ballgag and without a warning I gagged her with a tube. Then I took out a pair of ear plugs from my pocket and plugged her ears.

She gasped and moaned, in panic. Now she was completely helpless, not able to hear, communicate, move and soon she wasn't going to be able to see anything. I held her head between my legs and then I wrapped her head with duct tape. She breathed through the tube. As I wrapped the duct tape around her face, with instinct she closed her eyes so I tightly wound the duct tape around that area as well.

She was mummified, from head to toe with duct tape, breathing heavily and struggling. I left her crotch area and breasts exposed. I ran a hand over her breasts, fondling them. She wasn't able to move or squirm, only the arousing breathing and moaning escaped her.

I got up and sat on a chair next to the bed and watched her. She squirmed and moaned to no avail. Her helpless sight aroused me. But after a few minutes she stopped her struggling. So I got on the bed and placed my palm on the breathing tube and closed the end that let the air come in. Within two seconds my "mummy" came back to life...

"MMMMMMFFFFFRRRRRRRRRR?????!" she began whimpering. I wrapped my arm and legs around her body. I felt her trying to squirm under my grip.
I removed my hand from the tube. "OooHHMm.uuhhm..OHMmmHM???mmm..." she breathed heavily and gasped for air. Then I pinched her boobs very hard. She kept shaking her head from side to side as I kept playing with her vulnerable body.