PDA

View Full Version : vaginal bleeding.

slo18
09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
ok my fuck buddy just came and went and now I am bleeding.this is entirly new to me and i dont remeber him hurting me in a manner that would cause bleeding. ( yes it was that good) but now I am just a teeny bit concerned.

Widget
09-05-2005, 09:04 PM
I have had that happen sometimes if I am close to my period and I have a really intense orgasm. I would have to say if there are no tears and you are not in pain then you probably have nothing to worry about. Also sometimes nails can scratch and you may not even notice it if you were really excited causing some minor bleeding. If you are bleeding allot or it does not stop almost right away I would go have your self looked at though.

slo18
09-06-2005, 10:02 AM
lol ok will admit I was a bit freaked out because that was a first for me ( first orgasim and first time someone made me bleed like that ) buti t stoped with in 20 min of leaveing that post and I will defently be makeing him trim his nails next time .cause that scared me

NightDaughter
09-26-2005, 09:29 PM
it is not uncommon to have light bleeding after any time of good sex, though rougher it is in many cases the more you will find you might bleed (depending on how close to cycle you are in some cases).

Remember if the bleeding lasts more then 24 hours and it is not a normal type flow, see your medial professional just to be safe.

take care,

Misato36
07-17-2006, 10:28 PM
it is not uncommon to have light bleeding after any time of good sex, though rougher it is in many cases the more you will find you might bleed (depending on how close to cycle you are in some cases).

Remember if the bleeding lasts more then 24 hours and it is not a normal type flow, see your medial professional just to be safe.

take care,

NightDaughter is absolutely correct. It freaked me out the first time as well. I find it that it usually only happens with rough sex.