PDA

View Full Version : What do u think of gang bangs??

Mrlover
09-07-2005, 05:23 AM
Do you feel Gangbangs play an important part in bdsm? Have you had one before...ie 1 girl 20 guys etc.

Did you enjoy it or were you forced?

Bald_J_and_F
09-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Do you feel Gangbangs play an important part in bdsm? Have you had one before...ie 1 girl 20 guys etc.

No thanks.

charlestudor
09-07-2005, 04:53 PM
do any guys have fantasies about gang bangs? like being taken by a gang of bikers? jocks? women with strap-ons? :atm:

Mrlover
09-08-2005, 05:11 AM
Most slaves like gang bangs and if they don't they learn very quickly ;)

Ruby
09-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I certainly hope you are joking about that last line.

A hard limit is a hard limit.
An unwanted gang bang is rape.

If in your fantasy, every slave eventually wants to experience or looks forward to this activity, then let's be clear that it is indeed a fantasy.

I'm wondering if you meant to put this thread into my BDSM life and not sexual fantasy.

To answer the original question for real life:
No, for me it's not important.
No, for my pet.
Yes, he's experienced them in the past.
No, he doesn't want to be shared in that way now.
Therefore, its something we can both do without.

For fantasies, reading, writing, and mental role play:

Whoo hoo! The thought can be quite arousing!

"Roof"
09-09-2005, 08:34 PM
do any guys have fantasies about gang bangs? like being taken by a gang of bikers? jocks? women with strap-ons? :atm:

No, all my fantasies on gangbangs are where males are compelling sexual service from a pretty coed or female office co-worker. The more so if she's been the goody-goody type who leaves a trail of unsatisfied erections in her wake.

Mrlover
09-10-2005, 04:29 AM
Mosts subs love a good gang bang..some need a coerced introduction but once they've tried like it most slutty subs they come back for more and more.

I've heard of subs getting "surprised" when entering a hotel room and getting gang banged by up to 40 guys which was organized over the net without her the sub being aware.

Anyway if they want to be a sub then well she needs to take the "full course" if she wants to graduate ;)

BDSM is about perversion in many instances by mainstream society and there is a good reason for it in many instances.....I being into BDSM can freely admit this......and this is another way to justify many dom's perversion with gang bangs.

I have met many people in dens whom are into bdsm and quite frankly most of them are freaky, disturbed or just plain fucked up. I don't class myself with the rest as I can see the wood from the trees................but with the majority of these people i would never consider associating with them in any form or way

Finding_Fantasy
09-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Mosts subs love a good gang bang..some need a coerced introduction but once they've tried like it most slutty subs they come back for more and more.

Not all submissives are slutty or are sexual submissives. Myself, I am more of a task oriented submissive such as chores, making our home clean and comfortable, making meals etc. Sex, for me, has nothing to do with BDSM. To classify submissives into one group is entirely the wrong thing to do. I know for a fact that I would not learn to enjoy gang bangs once I have experienced one. I know myself well enough to state that with confidence.

I've heard of subs getting "surprised" when entering a hotel room and getting gang banged by up to 40 guys which was organized over the net without her the sub being aware.

Anyway if they want to be a sub then well she needs to take the "full course" if she wants to graduate ;)

If my dominant ever 'surprised' me with a gand bang or even forced me to have sex with anyone else without my consent he would be out the door as fast as humanly possible. Forcing someone to have sex with someone else is, in my opinion, rape by proxy. I am a submissive to one person and one person only and if I were forced into this situation, the trust for my dominant would be gone and I wouldn't be able to submit to him any longer. If it is an activity that your submissive wants and has agreed to, then, by all means, go for it. But to say that she needs to do it to graduate is actually kind of scary in a phyco kind of way

BDSM is about perversion in many instances by mainstream society and there is a good reason for it in many instances.....I being into BDSM can freely admit this......and this is another way to justify many dom's perversion with gang bangs.

To you, BDSM may be about perversion. But for others, like myself, BDSM is about allowing someone you trust to take control. I could never trust someone once they have forced me into a gang bang. The only way to justify a gang bang would be if all involved agreed to it including the submissive.

Finally, there is a phrase many in BDSM use: Safe, Sane, and Consensual - Consensual being the most important, in my opinion because if all are not in agreement, no matter how much you may think the submissive wants it, it is still called abuse.

Reading posts like these makes me very concerned as to where BDSM is going and what the perceived idea of a submissive really is. Is she a human being with limits that should be respected? Or is she just a tool with which to satisfy yourself and your fantasies regardless of how she may feel about it?

Rosie
09-10-2005, 02:03 PM

I'm assuming that you're pulling our chain with this thread. But… graduating to what?

Blue_Monday
09-10-2005, 02:48 PM

Be very careful with generalizations like this. Not a single sub on this particular forum has yet admitted to enjoying r/l gang-bang situations, although I would agree that it's probably a very common fantasy.

I trust the wink means you're joking. REALLY joking. Being a sub doesn't mean giving in to anything, up to and including rape. This sort of statement is guaranteed to offend.

Mr. Lover, I think it would be helpful if you clarified whether you're talking in terms of fantasy or r/l gang bangs. Clearly many of us who wouldn't dream of it in r/l, love the fantasy.

On that note, in fantasy-land, bring on the football team! W00t!

Kaori-san
09-12-2005, 04:41 AM
Not all sub's have the same kinks and wishes Mrlover. I can guarantee some may love the idea of a gang band while other will hate it.

I don't really like the way you're grouping all sub's together in one big bag and saying we'll all love a gang band or if we don't we should and will be made to.. I hope your joking here and not talking in r/l terms.

As Blue_Monday said, you are guaranteed to offend with your comments and have done very well. I too have to be worried about how BDSM is going. I would only submit to someone I trust. If a Dom forced a gang band on me he would be out straight away.
BDSM involves a lot of trust.. and for myself I couldn't sumbit to a Dom who i didn't trust; because by submitting i'm allowing someone to take control in some way.

I may be a sub and probably in your twisted rule book and ideas of BDSM I shouldn't be arguing or something... but the comments you're leaving around this site are just unpleasant; the thing i loved most about this site was how nice everyone is here. Don't go changing that now :mad:

Mrlover
09-12-2005, 04:54 AM
If you're going to be a sub you should respect your masters wishes to the fulllest extent..that is the sign of a real, true and dedicated sub

His_pita
09-12-2005, 08:44 AM

Yeah, that's called rape.

Right! :rolleyes:

I have met many people in dens whom are into bdsm and quite frankly most of them are freaky, disturbed or just plain fucked up. I don't class myself with the rest as I can see the wood from the trees................but with the majority of these people i would never consider associating with them in any form or way

Are you sure you’re seeing woods and not just your inflated ego? :dunno:

Mr. Lover you obviously like getting a rise out of people by posting inflammatory comments that have no basis in truth whatsoever. I hope they don’t ban you because I find you quite entertaining. ;)

solesta
09-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Mrlover

You have now made me very concerned and happy that You don't own me. Starting with how you started this thread saying ( and I'm cutting and pasting ) "Do you feel Gangbangs play an important part in bdsm?" How can that form of abuse be important to BDSM? Are you not the man that has said that he wouldn't have a slave that was abused before collaring her ?? Is that becasuse You want to show her what abuse is ?? I'm not jsut a mamber here and the other men that I call Masters ( cause that is what they are ) were astonished that You asked this question.

I then read Your second post saying " Most slaves like gang bangs and if they don't they learn very quickly " Please tell us that the reason for the winking smilly was cause you didnt' feel this way. you just with that thought made me understand that any slave that you got was not going to be able to trust you at all. Her worst fears will be your play ground. I feel sorry for her.

How much would I bet that if You were asked to be in a gang bang woudl be readily avalible. The first in line wanting to use a woman but not own her afterwards. Then tell her Master that You wouldn't own her cause she was abused. You are such as Arse for thining that You are above taking some one in that was hurt but over it but not above hurting a slave.

" If you're going to be a sub you should respect your masters wishes to the fulllest extent..that is the sign of a real, true and dedicated sub " And how do You know that she isn't respecting her Master's wish and he let her put her feelings on here about what you have said ?? My Master has read this thread and is ok with me replying how I feel I wish to.

And I hope you have noticed that through this i have used caps unless I used the letter I in refering to myself, the word Master ,but noever the y in you cause as far as I"m noncerned you have no idea what a Master is or how to be one.

BDSM_Tourguide
09-12-2005, 10:54 AM
This guy's just seom fruitcake moron who likes to show up once every few months, start a few half-baked, low-IQ threads, cause a stir, and then get banned again until her creates his next incarnation.

Does he really think like this? No. He's just having fun screwing around with you guys. The best thing all of you can do is to stop posting to his threads and just leave him to his own devices until he gets banned again.

Besides, isn't it obvious to everyone by now that he's probably just some pimply-faced kid hiding behind a screen-name and looking to cause trouble?

Get a life, creep.

Kaori-san
09-12-2005, 01:02 PM
This guy's just seom fruitcake moron who likes to show up once every few months, start a few half-baked, low-IQ threads, cause a stir, and then get banned again until her creates his next incarnation.

Does he really think like this? No. He's just having fun screwing around with you guys. The best thing all of you can do is to stop posting to his threads and just leave him to his own devices until he gets banned again.

Besides, isn't it obvious to everyone by now that he's probably just some pimply-faced kid hiding behind a screen-name and looking to cause trouble?

Get a life, creep.

:goodpost: :applaus: Well put TG; nicely said, its a shame people think it's funny or at all nice to speak like he is.

kassyS
10-05-2005, 03:41 PM
:goodpost: :applaus: Well put TG; nicely said, its a shame people think it's funny or at all nice to speak like he is.

Well, to put it this way.
No, if a forum bans you, you stayed banned.
They got your IP address, they got you.

I have already got banned from three forum already.
So, I will tread real lightly here.
Will be here mostly to read and observe anyway.

Got banned from rape forum for just talking about the real consequences
of rape, death. Oh well, I have already said enough.

Thanks.

r0mantique
10-29-2005, 09:56 AM

It is one of my fantaisies, but I don't know if i am able to realize it. Afraid to feel bad after.
For me, there are fantasies we can live, and few others we don't have to.

r0mantique
10-29-2005, 10:31 AM
If you're going to be a sub you should respect your masters wishes to the fulllest extent..that is the sign of a real, true and dedicated sub

But the master MUST respect the bondaries of his sub, don't you think ?

To force someone having sex is a RAPE and it is punished by law. If you do that, you deserve jail.

r0mantique
10-29-2005, 10:34 AM
It is one of my fantaisies, but I don't know if i am able to realize it. Afraid to feel bad after.
For me, there are fantasies we can live, and few others we don't have to.

Of course, I precise that I meant it is one of my fantasies to be in a gang bang, not to be forced !