PDA

View Full Version : Spinning cruel yarns

ErikavonKZ
04-30-2002, 10:34 AM
A handful of select, perfectly evil, women and men meet once a week to toy with hapless victims.

You may have precise preferences for our lovely villainesses and heroes but I see the members of the Group as being between 25
and 55 years of age, straight, Lesbians, queers, paedophiles, you name it.

The toys, as I see them, are young or very young, doomed to perform - or to be performed upon - to bring pleasure to members of
the Group. I can imagine some Group members enjoying being served at table by severely maimed servants, but, as I see it, it
matters little whether toys survive the festivities, so if the damage is heavy ...

Did I mention that the Group may call upon all sorts of craftsmen (male and female) such as blacksmiths, corset-makers,
shoemakers, whatever? Also, there are "heavies" - strong men and women - to deliver the toys and, as the case may be, remove
them after (ab)use.

What d'ya say?

Erika & Brother

GaryWilcox
05-01-2002, 11:03 AM
An interesting setting...

There's got to be a plot in there, a conflict other than "'yes you will', 'no please don't'...

Suggested plots. Ignore the female pronoun if you prefer a male (or shemale) character.

A 'Taming of the Shrew'-like competition to make the most dramatically altered sub.

A young victim has to outthink, outsmart, and outlast' her fellow prisoners to survive the society's yearly housecleaning party. Twenty to thirty slaves, and only one gets to see the new year. Subs compete to be the favorite of the Society, screwing each other over for a shot at survival

An FBI agent tries to infiltrate the society and learn its secrets, only to be taken prisoner. She attempts to escape using her training and her wits. The Society holds a torture competition to see who she'll call master.

Maybe a view from a holding cell as prisoners reflect on their treatment and consider escape...