PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Positions

BruceBoxer
06-24-2003, 04:31 AM
Cooling off after my morning run--0500 hours and I'm the king of San Antonio on the streets--dark, quiet, cool--nobody out--all alone sweating and with my thoughts--a dangerous combination. As I type, my wife is on her knees in the shower and is to alert me when the water temperature is right. I have her kneel with her feet against the showers back wall and direct her to keep her shoulders against the back wall as well. While I shower, I have her masterbate slowly but not allow release until I'm through with showering and have shaved, etc. If she has not achieved orgasm by that point, I assist her with manual manipulations until she does. Short version gang--I hear the water is ready :)

kittenfemme
06-26-2003, 10:49 AM
My Mistress has me masturbate a lot for her. She has me kneel and support my upper body with one hand. My back must remain arched and my head up. My legs are to be wide apart. I'm to use my other hand to rub my clit or slide a very wide dildo in and out of my bum.

I've added to that position as of late. I like getting on the table to do it so I'm at eye level. Mistress seems to love it.

I just may have to suggest this shower thing though. I dare say it's brilliant and... well... I've always love to finger myself in the shower. :D

BruceBoxer
06-26-2003, 03:07 PM
and I like the eye-level thought--better tighten some table legs tonight...

Originally posted by kittenfemme
My Mistress has me masturbate a lot for her. She has me kneel and support my upper body with one hand. My back must remain arched and my head up. My legs are to be wide apart. I'm to use my other hand to rub my clit or slide a very wide dildo in and out of my bum.

I've added to that position as of late. I like getting on the table to do it so I'm at eye level. Mistress seems to love it.

I just may have to suggest this shower thing though. I dare say it's brilliant and... well... I've always love to finger myself in the shower. :D

LadyAmanda
07-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Yep, table height is a very good thing, let's you see exactly what's going on! She hates being told to do this, so of course it's my favourite.

Sometimes if there's just nothing on TV, the coffee table in front of my big easy chair is nice ...

And, of course, if she comes too soon, before permission is given, the coffee table is just the right height to be bent over for a spanking.

Kittenfemme - another really good spot is in the change room of a ladies' wear store - as 2 females, they don't think twice about us both going in there. Then I make her masterbate in one of those little cubicles ... since she's a screamer, it works out quite nicely :)

Amanda, chuckling evilly down at sylvie, who needs some new clothes, don't you dear?

kittenfemme
07-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
Kittenfemme - another really good spot is in the change room of a ladies' wear store - as 2 females, they don't think twice about us both going in there. Then I make her masterbate in one of those little cubicles ... since she's a screamer, it works out quite nicely :)

Oh! That's delicious! I just might have to take one of my subs shopping soon! *purr* I just home my Mistress doesn't catch wind of this idea...

Shellyfemme
09-28-2003, 10:45 AM
Off hiding in a coner:confused:

kittenfemme
09-28-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Shellyfemme
Off hiding in a coner:confused:

Oh please! You'd love it Shelly, and you know it. :p

Shellyfemme
09-28-2003, 11:06 AM
I'm not so sure about that. It's one thing to walk around the spot and be the little exhibitionist, and yes i love that. With the little bit of submission i've done i've found it hard to do things in public. I hate to admit it but i'm very easly humiliated, and yes i'm wet just thanking about it. On the other hand it's no easy task for me to have an orgasm, and add wanting to please my Mistress would make it even harder.

Shellyfemme
09-28-2003, 11:09 AM
yes your right kittenfemme No mater how hard i would love it.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Does anyone have anything to add?