PDA

View Full Version : Contacts

porky23
09-11-2005, 04:27 AM
I'm a 29 year old male from London who wants to get in touch with woman 18-40 into medieval, nazi torture and executions, stories, films, burning at the stake, stretching on the rack, branding etc. Also any woman who want to be tortured I'd love to help out:)

Mrlover
09-11-2005, 07:08 AM
thats some serious freaky shit!!

Ruby
09-11-2005, 04:10 PM
porky23, welcome to the forums.

There's lots of stories in the BDSM library that may tickle your fancy.

Since you posted in the sexual fantasy thread, don't expect anyone to take your offer for torture too seriously.

However, if you want to take some time to write a detailed description about what your seeking in real life or on-line play and post it in the personals section, you may find a play partner who enjoys similar fantasies.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Kaori-san
09-12-2005, 04:47 AM
As Ruby said before; welcome to the site and goodluck finding a submissive :) It would be best to post on the personals too, if you already haven't.
Welcome again :p

thats some serious freaky shit!!

However once again MrLover has shown his complete ignorance with yet another post. Perhaps someone could ban him before he makes any more horrible comments. As he proves again that he seems incapable of believing people can have any views but the ones he shares.

r0mantique
10-29-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm a 29 year old male from London who wants to get in touch with woman 18-40 into medieval, nazi torture and executions, stories, films, burning at the stake, stretching on the rack, branding etc. Also any woman who want to be tortured I'd love to help out:)

"nazi torture" ?? I hope there is no jewish people around here, it is totally disgusting !

fluff
11-22-2005, 10:00 PM
British men don't mess about!!! ;)