PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Dildo Insertion

TheThinMan
09-19-2005, 06:49 AM
Lately, I've been considering having my new girl wear a dildo, strapped tightly within her, in public, but it's occurred to me that I know very little about the effects of the practice. What can I expect her to feel as she's going about her daily routine? How long would it be reasonable to expect her to keep in in? Should I invest in a non-drying lubricant? I'm also a little concerned about desensitization. She's very young and still quite sensitive, which are qualities that I'd like to maintain. Is that even a valid concern?

Ruby
09-19-2005, 04:41 PM
Great questions. I'm not even close to being a doctor, but as a woman here's my opinion.

First up, unless the dildo is very bendable, soft, small and easy for her to move around in - stand up, sit down, bend over - I'd skip it.

While they look like fun, some of them can be pretty darn uncomfortable and can cause some bruising even when a woman is at the right angle. They can also be hard and unyielding, which makes for a very painful time.

For long term wear, I would worry about things like bladder and yeast infections. The area between a woman's legs is meant to breathe.

For a once in awhile scene, it could be very, very not.
Say, you going out to dinner, a movie, shopping.
Not for too long a period of time, but enough to bring a thrill to you both.

May some of the doctors, nurses and others in the know please chime in on this thread? Thanks in advance.

Mobius
09-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Great questions. I'm not even close to being a doctor, but as a woman here's my opinion.

First up, unless the dildo is very bendable, soft, small and easy for her to move around in - stand up, sit down, bend over - I'd skip it.

While they look like fun, some of them can be pretty darn uncomfortable and can cause some bruising even when a woman is at the right angle. They can also be hard and unyielding, which makes for a very painful time.

For long term wear, I would worry about things like bladder and yeast infections. The area between a woman's legs is meant to breathe.

May some of the doctors, nurses and others in the know please chime in on this thread? Thanks in advance.

I would agree fully with Rubys opine. Maybe "ben"waBalls
for a shorter period of time. She bring them to work and then when you shoot her an email she goes to the wash room on your comand and then inserts them between breaks.

Just a thought
Moby

GarrickBailley
09-19-2005, 10:34 PM
I've worn a butt plug for about 3 hours and it was hell (I just did it to see if I could go about normal activities in public with it in...and thankfully I succeeded). I doubt I would do it again...simply because the sexual thrill in my opinion did not nearly exceed the physical discomfort I experienced. So if that's even remotely close to what it feels like to have a dildo in a vagina for extended periods I'd say re-evaluate that idea.

Adamoverjules
09-20-2005, 02:33 PM
what about a smaller vibrator? something more like this

http://www.sub-shop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1351

it's smaller so it shouldn't be as uncomfortable, and it will still have a good affect

Ocean_Soul
09-20-2005, 02:43 PM

it's smaller so it shouldn't be as uncomfortable, and it will still have a good affect

Man, girls always get all the cool toys. :(

Adamoverjules
09-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Man, girls always get all the cool toys. :(

haha yeah they do, but thats why we get to use them on the girls :D

TheThinMan
09-20-2005, 07:19 PM

it's smaller so it shouldn't be as uncomfortable, and it will still have a good affectThat's actually one of the models I was considering for this little training exercise. The remote control was what sold me on it.

Ruby
09-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Oooh TheThinMan, now that changes things a bit.

Same concerns about long term wear for yeast or urinary infections, but that looks much easier to deal with for say an evening or a day.

Heaven forbid a sub to attempt actually working at the paying job with that thing and expect her to be productive. :D

Of course, you can't have it vibrating the whole time or the delicious tingle will become a burning pain in the clit.

Ladies, who's tried one of these things and is willing to tell about your experiences?

Donatien
09-20-2005, 11:49 PM

I do not speak as an expert in this having never been asked such a question before.
This site offers some advice, and here is the url for how to clean your toys
http://www.holisticwisdom.com/how-to-clean-sex-toys.htm

Yes Ruby i agree with all that you have written , save that i would feel that if the item fulfils all the criteria that both of us have laid out the risks of infection are small even if it is in for a few days.

I would add that since bacteria tend to gather on rough uneven surfaces, the smoother and more non sticky the surface the better for long term use ( ? silicone might be best in these circumstances).

A Consultant Gynaecologist was describing a case of a woman referred to him with an offensive vaginal discharge that she had had for months , unresponsive to anti thrush , and antibacterial treaments. On examination he discovered and removed a VERY messy Tampon. "So thats where it went " was the womans comment when he informed her of the cause of her discharge!!
So 3 lessons here
1) Try to remember where you left it last.
2) The Main difference between Family Doctors and Consultants, is that the latter are more likely to do a complete examination!
3) Even over months that was all that happened and the discharge cleared up immediately without any further action being required

TheThinMan
09-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Incidentally, when you say to watch out for infection during long term wear, what do you mean by "long term"? Eight hours? Sixteen? Forty-Eight? A week? Would regularly changing or cleaning the insertable do anything to lessen your concerns?

You never really get a handle on how complex a woman really is until entering the exciting world of amateur gynecology.

SpikesKitten
04-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Actually, I'd like to know what "long term" means also. Sir has me leave mine in (for say..an hour or so), giving instructions on what to do -- Sit still, move certain ways, etc... -- So, it'd be quite helpful to know if I'm up against something extremely uncomfortable after my punishment as well. :-/

H Dean
04-02-2006, 04:39 PM
I can't say that I would recomend a dildo being inserted for longer than a few hours. I've known women to have tried this and there is oftne bruising and infections. Also, if the didlo is hard and stiff it can cause rips and abrasions which can lead to infections and scar tissue build up.

On the other hand, I have had a few girls wear a plug for very long periods of time with no trouble. When I say long periods, I mean for days at a time with the exception of washing and the obvious toilet needs. Of course, the plug was of the softer variety and not terribly stiff.

SpikesKitten
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Both my plug and dildo are very flexable (Thank Heavens...), so I don't have the problem of moving about, besides the size of each. After about an hour with the plug, give or take a little, I really begin to hurt. Same with the dildo, but that all goes with the punishment. I just don't want to end up with another yeast or urinary tract infection...gah, horrible.

Misato36
06-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Any object inserted within one of the cavities should be carefully monitored. Dirt and bacteria and seep inside the cavity causing problems for you and your sub. For instance there is a disease that can occur, can't remember the name, that is commonly associated with the vagina. It mostly occurs with tampons being left in the vagina for too long of a period without changing. It can also occur with dildos and vibrators. So you can keep it in but make sure to keep it clean.

Widget
06-30-2006, 07:02 PM
you are thinking of toxic shock syndrome.