PDA

View Full Version : First Real Experience!!

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2003, 11:01 AM
This is a followup to the thread "Suggestions with my new sub"

Well last weekend was eventful. Just to bring you up to speed, my girlfriend of 4 months...previously my best friend of 3 years...made it known to me that she liked the idea of a little bondage play. I'm sure she didn't know that I have been fantasizing about this for many years. For two weeks I had to wait until we both had a free weekend with no kids and no work. Last Friday was the night. She took a 2 hour nap after work at my place but there was no way I could sleep. (Ever tried to sleep with a raging hardon?) After 2 hours she woke up and jumped in the shower. She came out to the living room looking very pretty with a tiny silk robe on and laid down on the couch next to me with her head in my lap. She knew what was coming because I had told her some of the preparations I made.

It didn't take me long to notice that the robe was up around her waist, that beautiful bald pussy just waiting to be used! I stroked her hair and very very lightly ran my finger up and down her slit for a few minutes until her moans became more audible. I said "Are you ready to go have some fun?". She nodded that she was and I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and kissed her...then reached into my "fun drawer" and retreived two sets of handcuffs. One are real cuffs and the other is the cheesy kind you buy at sex shops...but still suitable for the purpose. I cuffed one wrist to the big I-bolt installed in the wall on one side of the bed, then the other to the second bolt. I leaned over and whispered "So are you ready to be used like a little fuck toy?" She smiled and said "Yes".

I went back to the fun drawer and pulled out a section of rope. She said "What's the rope for?" I told her that I had given this plenty of thought...and that the rope was for her legs. I tied and end around one ankle, then ran the rope underneath the bed and up the other side where I secured her other ankle. I told her that I was leaving a little play in the rope because she was going to cum really hard and might need to move her legs and hips. But that I wouldn't be so generous next time.

The only time I saw her get nervous and apprehensive was when I pulled out the blindfold. As I put it on she appeared distressed and asked why I was blindfolding her. I whispered to her "Do you love me?" She kind of whimpered "Yes", I followed with "Do you trust me?" She nodded. I said "Well then shut up and enjoy this...I'm going to take good care of you"

I told her that I had a few things to get ready for her and left her there tied up and blindfolded while I gathered the supplied I would need. When everything was ready I took the large dildoe I purchased earlier that week and liberally greased it up with an aloe lotion. I took one of her cuffed hands and put the dildoe in it and told her to hold onto it because I would need it later. Next I took the electric vibrator and plugged it in and placed it in her other hand and explained what it was.

I know from the relationship we've had in the past that she has absolutely no experience with toys of any kind. I was really excited about being the one to "introduce her".

I sat back for a minute and told her how sexy she looked...and she REALLY did! Laying there cuffed to the wall...feet bound, holding a dildoe in one hand and vibrator in the other...waiting to see what I would do next.

I went for the large bottle of baby oil I had purchased just for her and set about covering her body from head to do with a thick coat. All the way up both arms, down both legs, her chest, stomach and under her ass. (Of course spending plenty of time one her ass and crotch) I had already turned the heat off because I wanted her completely sweaty and greasy when I was done with her. I couldn't help notice that her pussy was already completely wet from the anticipation.

Anyway...it's 2:00 and unfortunately I have to go back to work. I'll finish recounting this later tonight or tomorrow.

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Nice to see a few views.

Anyway, continuing...

So I finally have her all laid out in four point restraints, dildoe in one hand, vibrator in the other and covered in oil. I decide to start with beating up on her nipples...that always makes her super wet. So I start piching and pulling. Lesson number one...save the baby oil until after the nipple beating! She was so greased up that I had a hard time keeping a grip on them! I like to yank really hard...almost pulling her off the matress by them, but the oil wouldn't allow it. I went a little further and squeezed her breasts really hard like they were cookie dough. That seemed to help.

After giving her a thorough tit beating, I took the vibrator from her hand and let her hear as it clicked on. I held it at bay for a minute while I took an ice cube from my drink and started icing her nipples down. Then I placed the tip of the vibrator directly on her clit and let her experience the new sensation. I guess I fuck like I write...because I never shut up! I kept a running monolog going the whole time. I told her that in less then 5 minutes she would be begging me to shove that fake cock into her. Sure enough...after about 5 minutes of teasing her, I heard the faint..."Please..." I said "Please what?" She said "Please put it in" Now keep in mind that this whole time I would let her get really hot with the vibrator...but then pull back on the pressure so that it was barely touching her clit. I got a kick out of watching how she strained against the ropes and pushed her hips up trying to bring her snatch back up to the vibrating tip.

So after I made her say about 5 times how badly she wanted to be fucked with the dildoe, I took it from her hand. I teased she cunt slit with it for a long time and watched how she tried to slide herself further down the bed to meet it. The handcuffs kept her from getting that far. Finally, when I thought she was going to explode, I rammed it in long and hard and held it there for a moment. She was completely beside herself with pleasure. I started slowly fucking her with it...keeping the vibrator on her clit the whole time. I would shove it in deep, then pull it all the way out before plunging it in again. I explained to her that if she let herself cum without permission...that she would pay a price later. I got her right to the point of an incredible orgasm and then abruptly shut off the vibrator and removed the rubber cock from her cunt. She again strained against the ropes looking for relief.

I told her "You almost got yourself into trouble there by cumming without permission" "Now I'm going to fuck your mouth. If you do a really good job of sucking while I face fuck you...then I might let you cum next time" With that I got on top of her in a 69 position and put my tool in her mouth. She sucked and slurpped like she was starving for sperm. I started thrusting harder...experimenting with her limits. I was please when I was shoving my cock in down to the balls and she still sucked like a pro. It was so hot that I almost fucked up and came myself!

When I was satisfied that she had waited enough, I righted myself and reequipped with the dildoe and vibrator. This time I let her have it. I told her that I would gauge how fast, hard and deep she wanted it by how loud her moans were. By the time she got off I was thinking that she had to be sore...both her pussy and her throat because she was screaming at the top of her lungs! (I was afraid one of the neighbors would call the cops...that would have been interesting!). After finishing her the first time with the dildoe it was my turn. I got on top and put my full wait on her as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could...keeping a wrenching death grip on her hair with both hands the whole time. It didn't take long to get her off again and I wasn't far behind. I could see a satisfied look on her face as I let my load gush into her.

After that we laid there for about 15 minutes before I slowly released one handcuff and then the other. Within a few minutes she was free again and just wanted to rest and hold onto me. It was a truly awesome experience.

Just a footnote...

At about 3:30 that moring I woke up and went out to the living room to relax for a few minutes so I didn't wake her. An hour later when I walked back to the bedroom, I had to laugh. It looked like Dante's Inferno in there! Chains hanging from the wall, ropes all over the floor, oils on the night stand, the dildoe, cock ring. And I found the vibrator laying next to her head on the bed!

The rest of the weekend was fun too...but we decided to make our little "sessions" a special experience. I can hardly wait for two weeks to go by and neither can she! That's out next free time. I know that when I'm fucking her later tonight it will be on her mind. I'm already planning ahead for a few new surprises.

Would love to hear about other first experiences...please feel free to add yours. It has definately been a life changing experience for me.

Mobius
06-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Very impressive

watch out or you might be the one in cuff's with a dildo up your ass

BruceBoxer
06-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Allright baby oil! Thanks man--haven't used that in ages--sometimes the standards need revisiting--congrats to you and your lady--sounds like a blast!
Cheers,
Boxer

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2003, 04:08 PM
But who's to say I wouldn't be into the cuffs & dildoe! I'm very versatile! Great picture by the way.

And yes the baby oil was great...especially when you really slop it on all over like that. But I learned a little about timing. The oil will come later next time.

I hope to keep the stories coming...I have a week and a half to plan and prepare. Next time I am going to have to cuff both wrists to the same I-bolt at some point so I can flip her over and take it from behind.

Curtis
06-24-2003, 04:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm, Mr. Guy. I think you're just what the Forum needs about now.

MrJerseyGuy
06-24-2003, 10:51 PM
Yea!

jeyline
07-16-2003, 10:41 PM
That had me feeling very turned on right now. Wow, that is some lucky woman you have!

veru_skjava
07-17-2003, 06:46 AM
Great recount!

Had me turned on too, um ermm or is that has me turned on, giggles...

Am trying to think about the first experience, or maybe the most memorable ones, if I come up with anything worth sharing I will. :)

veru skjava

V_BDSM
07-17-2003, 02:35 PM
hi all this is my first post, she sounds a very lucky girl, and so great to here aobut other poepls first exp.

YoungBlood
06-12-2004, 09:43 PM
wow great story man. I thinks its great that you can share your exsperiences with a forum full of strangers...

Morphis
06-13-2004, 02:09 AM
That's a nice one for a first experience, indeed. I hope you are willing to tell us more of what she'll be going through at your hands, the way you tell it is very nice.

myri_SN
06-13-2004, 03:52 AM
master said he was planning to tie me to the bed a whole day next week :D (well not only beign tied all that time... :rolleyes: ), now his bed got no headboard nor footboard and we are wondering how best to get tying points at all four corners of the matrasse, can't put hooks in the wall as Mr Guy did. i had seen something on a webpage a couple of years back where they used ropes arund the matress to create those four points but am not sure anymore how that worked to prevent it from slipping or moving. any ideas? :o

Morphis
06-13-2004, 04:12 AM
master said he was planning to tie me to the bed a whole day next week :D (well not only beign tied all that time... :rolleyes: ), now his bed got no headboard nor footboard and we are wondering how best to get tying points at all four corners of the matrasse, can't put hooks in the wall as Mr Guy did. i had seen something on a webpage a couple of years back where they used ropes arund the matress to create those four points but am not sure anymore how that worked to prevent it from slipping or moving. any ideas? :o

If the bed has legs, then you can just tie the ropes to the 4 legs. If that doesn't work, maybe you can tie 4 ropes around the matress, 2 vertical and 2 horizontal, and tie them on the points where they cross. Then you can tie ropes to those points. I don't know if it can be tied strong enough though. Maybe someone else has more ideas. Good luck and let us know how it went!

MrJerseyGuy
06-13-2004, 12:11 PM
It's so interesting to see people still looking at this thread after a year. I, for one, would love to read about others first experiences. For the record, we have progressed but there are still so many things we want to try. Part of what keeps it special for us is that we have so few opportunities to "experiment" because of work schedules and children. We have added whips to the equation which she is very fond of. I also bought a lovely butt plug and a giagantic dildoe (I'm talking HUGE!) that I am waiting for the right moment to introduce her to. We had a funny experience back in November that I'll share with you...

She threw a big surprise birthday party for me at a local bar. There were between 30 and 50 people there, all on a mission to get me drunk, which doesn't happen often. Half way through the party I was so out of it that she and 2 other girls that are good friends of ours took me home to undress me and put me to bed. Now I keep my bedroom dimly lit and most people wouldn't even notice the big I-bolts sticking out of the walls on either side of the bed. I'm usually pretty good about straightening up after a "session" but wouldn't you know that on this particular day I had forgotten to put away the two sets of handcuffs that were dangling from those bolts. They even snapped a picture of the three of them laying on top of me in the bed and the cuffs are clearly visible in the picture. To this day neither of the other girls has said a word about it...but we still wonder if they noticed and what they were thinking.

Some birthday...3 very attractive girls take me home, strip me and jump on top of me in bed...wouldn't you know I don't remember a bit of it!!! Nothing, nadda, ziltch! If there is a God, he must have a helluva sense of humor!

Barton
06-14-2004, 05:46 PM
It is a shame the way those women took advantage of you! :p

Barton