PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Girl

Mr. Veide
09-21-2005, 06:36 PM
A little fantasy for the females on this board to contribute to... :)

There is a pretty little 17-year old girl I know called Kate. She is petite with lovely brown eyes, luscious lips, long mouse-brown hair, firm boobs and a nice round cute bum. Kate has alas been a very naughty girl this week and has annoyed one of her teachers at college. She caused trouble again today, flashing her panties at the boys in the football team.

She will soon arrive home from college. I would like to ask the ladies (dommes and subs) how I should punish Kate? I am open to suggestions. :)

Mistress Florence
09-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Well I guess it depends on who's giving her the punishment.
Would it be a member of her family/a friend, or yourself?
Personally I think that she should be tied to a tasteful coffee table (ropes attached to all her limbs, each end tied to a table leg and very taut (and of course somehow tied in such a way as to make her juicy bits exposed).
then whoever is punishing her should rifle through her college bag and bring out her pencil case, and empty the contents onto the floor, then select a nice fat pen and ram it into her cunt. (is she a virgin, sexually experienced or not?)
then take another pen or pencil and insert that too, just as roughly, keeping on going till all her pens and pencils and maybe brushes are crammed into her tight hole. Of course the more you put in, the more she cries out.
I'm suggesting this as I'd get endless amusement out of doing this to a girl, slowly too.. and I'd make sure I had plenty of pens. :D
This would only be the start of her punishment, if it were me I'd slap and whip her breasts, twisting her nipples hard.
I'd probably cut some root ginger and apply it to her hot little clit too, and watch her squirm.
Oh, and maybe turn her over and give her ass a good flogging.
My thoughts aren't very organized, I have quite a number of ideas!!!
:o tell me what you think so far.

Mr. Veide
09-23-2005, 09:43 AM
I am not related to Kate, but I am her self-appointed "Guardian". :D And though she wants people to think she is a virgin (dressing all innocent) she is most likely not.

Yes, I think it would be a good idea to bring plenty of pens, perhaps a new set :D Mmmmm yes I see what you mean, slowly pushing each pen and pencil into that juicy hole. Using her cunt as a pencil case, making her squirm as she is bound helpless (the ropes tight enough to hold her down, but loose enough to let her squirm a little and wiggle), the pens and pencils rudely protruding from her stuffed snatch.

If her cunt cannot hold all the pens, perhaps her ass could be used too.

Mmmm yes, root ginger on her little clit. :p

Her ass certainly deserves to be flogged till it's bright red.

What would you suggest for a gag? A baby's pacifier, a ballgag, or her own dirty panties?

Do feel free to suggest more ideas, I have decided that Kate's punishments will be long-term. :D :D

Mr. Veide
09-23-2005, 09:48 AM
BTW Her boobs are very sensitive. :) So I am also thinking of attaching things to her nubile nipples...any suggestions? :D

prey4me
09-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Remember, the purpose of correction is to correct her. And that means, after she has been properly chastized,* to give her opportunity to demonstrate her repentance.** And she can do that by showing that she wants to behave propertly.

She should be told to dress in proper, modest, lady-like apparel. A nice button-front dress (with front-clasp bra, if any) is in order. A tasteful silk blouse (slightly diaphonous) with lace bra, and an appropriate dirndle skirt (velvet or satin would work very well.)

Stockings and heels are defnitely in order here.

Kate should thank her guardian by standing still, before him, while he enjoys unfettered access to her nice, firm, teenage tits. She should politely offer to unbutton her front, but be alert to his inclination to do that, if so. Then she stands there, hands at her side, dutifully allowing him whatever pleasure or further chastisement he has in mind on her sweet, firm tits.

All kisses must be returned,

The offence was flashing her panties. She needs to learn that panties (and contents) are for those who have legitimate rights to them---not the general public. Kate will now be hung by her feet, so her flipppy little skirt hangs down (up?). Guardian will now have the appropiately personal privilege of exploring her panties, and then removing (or ripping) them. He will eat, nibble, lick, bite, or apply sex toys, because this is his right as guardian of her, errr..., virtues.

Meanwhile, Kate, while upside down, must orally serve her master. She just caress and fondle any part of his shaft not inside his mouth, along with his balls, scrotum, belly, thighs, and ass, with her fingers and long locks of her freshly shampooned, fragrant hair.

That will make a proper young lady of her!

*I am sure there will be plenty of suggestions on this!

**"Repent" means "to turn around." We will, indeed, turn her around!

Mistress Florence
09-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Good ideas, I'm not sure about the gag, but her own little panties would work well, and be appropriate since her punishment is for flashing them. Yet, a babies pacifier would be a nice addition as it would humiliate her so much -- although Kate dresses innocent, she likes to have a bit of a sexy edge (hence flashing her panties). To treat her like a naughty little girl and shove a dummy in her mouth would be amusing.
Yes! I'm particularly keen on tit torture too..
Slapping her fresh young breasts around for a while to make them all red, and then clamping her nipples would indeed be fun. You could attach chains to the clamps and put a few weights on the ends, making sure they were hanging nicely. With all these things I'm sure that by the end of it Kate will be willing to swallow her pride.. and anything else you might want her to swallow :D!
What sort of girl are you correcting her into being? Just obedient and polite to her guardian, or more than that?

Prey4me, I like your ideas, wow, it'd be damn hard to suck someone off while hanging upsidedown! But it would be a nice treatment and a challenge for her if she's a bit arrogant and thinks she's good at everything.
Personally I like the idea of turning her into a proper young lady.. willing to do anything for her guardian, yum yum!

Mr. Veide
09-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I do think she should be obedient in every sense, not just well-behaved and polite in public, but willing to provide any service her Guardian requests from her.

Certainly, upside down cock-sucking would be a challenge for her, and something which she would have to be trained in. She seems to have a fondness for sucking things, so she should learn well.

I think the outfit you suggested would be perfect for Kate. Also a blouse with pleated skirt and knee-high socks would be good. At night she should wear a white camisole with no panties underneath, as I do like have "access".

She will sleep in the same bed as me, but should she be allowed to sleep freely or bound? In what position should she be bound?

She is sometimes reluctant to sit in my lap, and I wonder whether an appropriate way to chastise her would be to make her sit on something else. :D

She likes sports, such as soccer and tennis, but can throw a tantrum if she is losing. It occured to me that there is another use for a tennis racket...hmmm perhaps a public chastisement?

prey4me
09-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Sleep is so important! No guardian should be shortchanged!

Kate will wear a manacle on one ankle, which will be chained to the bottom leg, with enough slack so she can sleep, full-length, alongside her guardian. After giving him a good fucking, she will half about two minutes to repair to the bathroom room, brush her hair, her teeth, apply deoderant and perfume, and put her ankle manacle on. Then she will give Master a nice backrub or scratch so he can go to sleep.

Kate should be given a wristwatch with an alarm that can be set to "vibrate" at the assigned hour, so she will wake up without audible stimulus. When awake, she will then awaken her Master by taking the sleeping Lord's cock in her mouth, and gently sucking him until he is awake.

He will have the opportunity to allow her to continue until he comes, fucking her, or, if his business requires him, to just get up and go to work.

(I myself think Kate should be wearing a long, silk gown with ribbon trim that crisscrosses her teenage titties and ties to the back, no panties. So romantic!

Exercise is important for growing girls. Give her a light tennis dress with knife-pleated skirt (about 2" below her crotch). Give her a ball to play against a backstop. We require excellence--if she misses, she gets spanked for each mistake!

Mr. Veide
09-30-2005, 10:40 PM
:D Excellent suggestions. :D

Sucking me off in the morning would be wonderful, and it's something all good girls do for their Master's!

The little dress is a great suggestion, with the lack of panties making my little pet fully accessible.

I like the tennis outfit suggestions, after all, we don't want Kate wearing skirts that are way too long (anything that conceals her ass and crotch from public view is too long in my opinion).

I have gained permission from the Headteacher of Kate's school for her to have her own "unique" uniform, something that shows off her delightful teen-tits and ass. Any suggestions?

She has of course cruelly teased some of the boys before her correction...there must be some way for her to make up for it and redeem herself. :D

I am thinking that perhaps instead of using the toilet she should be required to sit on a potty in full view of her Master (and anyone else present). She will have a strict time limit in which to evacuate herself, if she fails to do so...

prey4me
10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Different Guardians have different preferences regarding the proper potty etiquette. If having Kate indelicately relieve herself in front of an audience is called for, then she should do so without hestitation or false modesty. Expressions of displeasure, embarassment, or attempts to hide herself (or her doo-doo) must be immediately corrected.

One form of correction is the way you train your puppy: push her face into it! That gets the point across!

I intend to have my submissive trained to attend to all my bodily needs. She will prepare my meals for me--they better be done right--so that what goes into my body is correctly delegated. The same goes for what comes out of my body.

It goes without saying that she will be responsible for all my semen.

When I take a leak, she will open my fly (if I am attired), remove my hog, and aim it accurately into the toilet. Then she will cleanse any last dribbles with her tongue.

When I have to take a crap, my submissive will kneel in front of me at the comode. She will be sure that my hose is aimed correctly into the bow--especially if I happen to be in some state of erection at the time! When I have finished with my crap, she will wipe me clean. If she has been disobedient or in need of correction, then her tongue will be the appropriate cleansing instrument.

I prize a girl who is physically fit. She will have a wardrobe of tennis dresses, cheerleader ensembles (one emblazoned with "FUCK ME" across her chest), and gymnastic outfits of various lengths and tightness. I will sit in a lawn chair and watch her as she practices her swing against the backboard, practices her volleyball jumps, calisthentics, or whatever.

Let's not forget some nice ballet outfits!

Schoolgirl outfits are perfect. I would dress her in a nice uniform (blouse must always be neatly and tightly tucked in!). Different skirts with different hem lengths are a good idea, but I like the ones where the pleats are stitched down the hips to about her crotch--it emphasizes a trim teenaged tummy.

In the afternoon, she will be attired in a softer, silkier blouse with a full "dirndle" skirt of a satiny fabric. Different colors for different days. She will then be trained (or practice) her "etiquette"--how to sit, walk, and move gracefully. How to make sure her skirt swings and swishes nicely. How to curtsy (full curtsy when she approaches me, modified half-curtsy as she departs my Presence). And how to sit in a pretty manner with her skirt spread demurely to the side(s) of her hips, off the edge of the chair.

In the evenings, she is likely to be wearing a long gown. I may make her hold it up to her waist the entire evening, so I can look at her pussy, framed within the froth of satin skirts an petticoats. It all depends. Sometimes I like satin panties.

And so on.

A last thought. "Left" and "right" are always referenced to the center of her Universe, me! If she is facing me, her left side (or hand) becomes the right -- because it is on the same side as my right hand!

USMC4ME
12-06-2005, 10:17 AM
I caught you