PDA

View Full Version : what is...

Hawke
06-25-2003, 08:13 PM
1. What is enema-I know it's a syringe injected into the ass, but I don't know what it does
2. What is the stuff in the needle that works like chloroform? You know, when kidnapping someone you inject it into their neck and they go unconscious
3. What is a chastity belt
4. What is involved with a girl's clit, i.e. what happens when you touch it, what is so important about it, where is it, etc...sorry, I'm not too experienced in that field. :D

answers would be appreciated-thanks

-hawke

Curtis
06-25-2003, 09:01 PM
...Tourguide!

(I almost took the two easy ones myself, but decided that would be cheating.)

Super Moderator to the rescue!

BDSM_Tourguide
06-25-2003, 10:13 PM
1. An emema cleans out the rectum of any built-up material. Darned good for muscular control and for discipline.

2. Sodium penathol, sodium amytol or ethyl chloride. Nobody uses ethyl anymore, because of it's bothersome tendency to kill the subject before you can play with her.

3. A belt, normally made of metal, worn over the vagina and anus to prevent any form of sexual contact. Originally worn by virgins in the dark ages. Also, once popular with nuns.

4. A girl's clit is her penis. The sensory stimulation produced by rubbing, licking or touching a clitoris is the same as touching, licking or rubbing your cock.

Now, if I look at your profile, am I going to see that you're 14 and shouldn't be here in the forst place, or are you genuinely looking for knowledge here?

Mobius
06-26-2003, 09:18 AM
2. Sodium penathol, sodium amytol or ethyl chloride. Nobody uses ethyl anymore, because of it's bothersome tendency to kill the subject before you can play with her.

Ok the fact that you know about that stuff. Realy scare's me. what the hell are you Canadian's Been reading. The al-quada hand book.

Hawke
06-26-2003, 06:59 PM
Whoops, I better do that. What I think happened is that because I didn't fill out any of the optional things (like my age) it just assumed I was 14. But no, I'm actually 16 (shh). See, the way I look at it, bdsm and all that is just a fact of [my] life, my sex life in particular. I'm old enough to make decisions of this nature. Anyway, I recently submitted a story to a local bdsm site, and the response was overwhelming (I'm a very good writer). But, I was running out of ideas, so I decided to explore some other aspects of the experience.
Anyway, bbeale, that's why I'm so amateur-I'm not too skilled in the whole subject, but want to know more.

ps-I'm not too fond of just pointing a gun at her head, I prefer the more subtle approach-chloroform, simple gagging and tying, etc...

pps-I'm not Canadian, but good guess there pal

This user is removed due to underage.
-Jinn, webmaster

Mobius
06-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Anyway, bbeale, that's why I'm so amateur-I'm not too skilled in the whole subject, but want to know more.

Yes you are a good writer. Congrats. Knowledge is a good thing ask questions the only bad question is one that is not asked.
But you are a minor and will unfortunatly be kicked off the site
you need to be 18

ps-I'm not too fond of just pointing a gun at her head, I prefer the more subtle approach-chloroform, simple gagging and tying, etc...

pps-I'm not Canadian, but good guess there pal

When I said what are you Canadians reading, I was talking about our supreem moderator Mr BDSM_Tourglide
In earlyer post's he said that he is residing up north
I think the bdsm is in the water up there. Not that there is anything wrong with that

Fox
06-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Ok the fact that you know about that stuff. Realy scare's me. what the hell are you Canadian's Been reading. The al-quada hand book.

Actually, we Canadians are much more insidious than those yahoos.

Serial rapists, torturers and murders Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka used ketamine, which she stole from the vet she worked for ... It is a highly effective tranquilizer.

Most Canadian males use a very potent substance unknown in the US. We brew a highly toxic drink that quickly washes away inhibitions and allows the male Canuck to have his way with the female. It's called "biere", or in English, "beer".
We've heard rumours that Americans have been trying to make this wicked substance, but so far have only come up with a yellow coloured watery mix with limited intoxication effects but which is a highly efficient diuretic.

Ask nice, and we'll send you a two-four.
:cool:

Fox
06-27-2003, 08:08 AM
Most Canadian males use a very potent substance unknown in the US. We brew a highly toxic drink that quickly washes away inhibitions and allows the male Canuck to have his way with the female.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Americans don't know what a two-four is. To them, it's a case.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Yeah. Unfortunately, this is an adult site. It says so right on the front page.

Sorry to say it, but until the United States catches up with the times and makes their legal age of consent 16 instead of 18 (or 17 in some more refined states, like Texas), we cannot allow you to remain here, Hawke.

It's kind of sad, really. I've had to ask some really great people to leave just because of their age. I especially hate having to kick out the girls. ;)

Originally posted by bbeale7
Yes you are a good writer. Congrats. Knowledge is a good thing ask questions the only bad question is one that is not asked.
But you are a minor and will unfortunatly be kicked off the site
you need to be 18

Fox
06-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Americans don't know what a two-four is. To them, it's a case.

They don't know what biere or beer is either.

And a 16 year old is WAAAY too young to be on this site, whether is the second coming of Chaucer does not matter - age of cnsent does. And unless I am mistaken, this is clearly labelled an "adult" site ... which means voting age in most countries, states and provinces.
Sorry Hawke ... come back when you have grown your flying feathers

BDSM_Tourguide
06-27-2003, 10:52 AM
I believe I would have to disagree as a matter of personal standpoint. I believe most teens today know what sex is, know how it's done, know what it looks like and are capable of handling seeing images of it.

I may not agree that some teens are mature or responsible enough to be having sex, but for governments to arbitrarily set an age that they believe everyone become mature is a bit archaic and outdated.

Let's see... As a matter of record, it is legal, with parental consent to marry at the age of 14 in Louisiana, Utah and Nevada. It is legal to marry at age 16, with parental consent, in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Alaska and sevral other states. Every other state posts a consentual age of marriage of 17. However, it is illegal for you to have sex with your wife in any state if you are more than three years older than she is. It falls under statutory rape laws.

The age of consent across Canada, up until a few years ago, was 14. Recently, it was raised to 16. I don't think this shows forward thinking so much, but I do think it at least shows some realization that teenagers are capable of making their own decisions.

Fox
06-27-2003, 11:50 AM
I believe I would have to disagree as a matter of personal standpoint. I believe most teens today know what sex is, know how it's done, know what it looks like and are capable of handling seeing images of it.

My concern, if I may use that word, is not with personal prefernce or taste. That the law is contradictory would be an understatement - there are many many examples of that just in Canadian law, never mind the spiders web of US State and federal laws ... remember, the US Supreme Court just overturned the anti-gay legislations enacted by what, 17 states?

However, the issue of age of consent is a legal one as well as moral. There are implications for a website such as www.bdsmlibrary.com regarding the age of consent. The very same US Supreme Court has also ordered that all public libraries computer terminals in the US have filtering software. This is a ruling on several First Amendment petitions both for and against the filters.

I have no vested interest in this site, nevertheless, I would be sorry if it were shut down because those in charge decided to allow minors access.

As a contributing author, my professional reputation potentially could be damaged by the webmaster/webmistress deciding to allow access to those under the recognized legal age of majority. If minors are to be allowed access, then I would request that my work be removed from the site. As I have made some friendships here, and have received quite a bit of e-mail from readers, under those circumstacnes I would also ask that a statement explaining the reason for the withdrawal be published on the site.

Strong words? perhaps. But that is my personal opinion.

As to teenagers knowing what sex is, seeing images, behaving responsibly, and accepting responsibility, are quite different issues. Birth control is readily available yet in my part of the world, teen pregnancies are soaring ... as are child poverty, welfare rolls and spousal and familial abuse.

redEva
06-27-2003, 12:03 PM
i have only one question :)

what stops anyone to register to BDSM Lybrary and gives any number for his age?

just a thought! (and, yeah, appart from the honesty etc. lol)

Mobius
06-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by redEva

You better not post incorrect ages or the nasty Canadian Bondage police will come and get you in the night,and do this to you
I do hope it does not become an issue.
Jinn might invoke age verification we would all have to have adult check or the like
Hope not
My credit is maxed out

BDSM_Tourguide
06-27-2003, 04:16 PM
We don't allow teenagers here. That's why we keep kicking them out when we find them. We don't want the site shut down anymore than any of you do.

As for the welfare, poverty and abuse issues, those are completely different subjects. There's a whole thread that could come out of that in itself. Suffice it to say, a lot could be done for that by re-education.

Originally posted by Fox
My concern, if I may use that word, is not with personal prefernce or taste. That the law is contradictory would be an understatement - there are many many examples of that just in Canadian law, never mind the spiders web of US State and federal laws ... remember, the US Supreme Court just overturned the anti-gay legislations enacted by what, 17 states?

However, the issue of age of consent is a legal one as well as moral. There are implications for a website such as www.bdsmlibrary.com regarding the age of consent. The very same US Supreme Court has also ordered that all public libraries computer terminals in the US have filtering software. This is a ruling on several First Amendment petitions both for and against the filters.

I have no vested interest in this site, nevertheless, I would be sorry if it were shut down because those in charge decided to allow minors access.

As a contributing author, my professional reputation potentially could be damaged by the webmaster/webmistress deciding to allow access to those under the recognized legal age of majority. If minors are to be allowed access, then I would request that my work be removed from the site. As I have made some friendships here, and have received quite a bit of e-mail from readers, under those circumstacnes I would also ask that a statement explaining the reason for the withdrawal be published on the site.

Strong words? perhaps. But that is my personal opinion.

As to teenagers knowing what sex is, seeing images, behaving responsibly, and accepting responsibility, are quite different issues. Birth control is readily available yet in my part of the world, teen pregnancies are soaring ... as are child poverty, welfare rolls and spousal and familial abuse.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-27-2003, 04:18 PM
Nothing, really. Normally, you can tell by the way they act online and what they type. Hence my question to Hawke in this thread.

Originally posted by redEva