PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy ...

MistressRaven
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi all :) Another newbie here ... have had a read through a lot of the topics, and decided this was the best thread for me to start on ;)

I love to tie up and tease a submissive man ~ My favourite fantasy is where I tell you to undress for me and you refuse. I get my riding crop and raise it above my head, ready to bring it down hard on you, and you start to tremble and squirm begging me not to hurt you while hastily removing your
trousers. When you are undressed, I hand you a bra and demand you put it on. You look close to tears and start to avoid eye contact with me. You turn round as you put the bra on youself, and you scream out in pain as I whip your bare ass. I handcuff you, put cotton wool into your ears and place a leather mask over your head, leaving only your nose open.
Your senses are now heightened as you suffer sensory depravation. You cannot see me, hear me or touch me and the only thing you can smell and taste is the leather of your mask ... You keep very still, but I know your fear ~ combined with your excitement and anticipation. I see, smell and hear it. I
have taken your senses for myself.
I step over to you and drip baby oil over your body. I then proceed to rub it in before I cover you in hot candle wax - it heightens your sensation which gives me immense pleasure :) I then put cold ice on you and I see that this pleasure has made your cock hard .... and then I notice your pre-cum. You are a very bad boy for staining yourself and Mistress Raven is going to have to punish you ...
I push you to the floor, face down, and I get the candle I used to drip the wax onto you, and I ram it into your tight backside ... watching you squirm and try to wriggle away from me as I do so. I fuck you hard with the candle for a while and then I then lift the mask to reveal your mouth, and watch
you as you gasp in the air ... You start to whimper pathetically, pleading with me to stop and I ignore your cries. (Well what is the point in responding if you cannot hear me?
I then remove the candle and I place my forearms under your armpits and I stand you up, getting you ready for more punishment ....
This is where my fantasy has many variants .... human ashtray ... CBT ...spanking over my knee with a hairbrush ...
Depends on my mood :)

Mistress Florence
09-23-2005, 05:32 AM
::claps hands together in glee:: Good one!
It's the sort of thing I'm into -- having my way with submissive males.
Though I'm not sure about sensory deprivation, I prefer leaving their faces uncovered because then they can see what's coming and then a look of fear and pleading will take over their features, how pathetic and helpless!
I like gags though.
I'm new to the forum too, I might post a fantasy or two when I have some free time.

Ocean_Soul
09-23-2005, 06:56 AM
You see, this is why I find fantacy and rollplay hard. I start thinking stuff like this:

::"I love to tie up and tease a submissive man ~ My favourite fantasy is where I tell you to undress for me and you refuse. "

Thinks: umm, clothes off? why.

::"I get my riding crop and raise it above my head, "

*Looks around for a large but throwable piece of furniture*

lol :D ;)

But welcome to the forum.

Avalon
09-23-2005, 08:41 AM
I love to tie up and tease a submissive man

It's the sort of thing I'm into -- having my way with submissive males. Though I'm not sure about sensory deprivation, I prefer leaving their faces uncovered because then they can see what's coming and then a look of fear and pleading will take over their features, how pathetic and helpless!

Speaking personally, I think this is proof of God's existence right here. :o

aleria
09-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Let's hear some more about the human ashtray...

(Definitely interested, as my Mistress has already told me that in our next sessions, I am going to be an ashtray for a minimum of 4 cigarettes - though, not all at once...)

MistressRaven
09-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Mistress Florence ... I look forward to reading your fantasies! x :D

Ocean Soul ... LOL!! I know what you mean ... I just enjoy watching men get
undressed when I order them to hehe ... and my furniture wasn't bloody cheap! Can't risk it breaking ;) Thanks for your welcome x

Avalon ... Thankyou x :o

Aleria ... Will write more on the human ashtray soon ... but maybe after your next sessions, you can tell us how much you enjoyed it x :cool:

the.young.Werther
10-03-2005, 02:12 AM
it is a pleasure to hear that there is Somebody around still willing to write a plot over ten lines, in a correct and polite way. Anyway, from my humble side of the board, I nod.
Just a recommendation: human ashtray can be a lot of fun, but with a little risk (cigarettes have large tips, not mentioning cigars).
May I suggest to use, instead of them, incense sticks?
I mean the kind of sticks that have a certain thickness and a little straw inside, easy to find at the oriental shop near the corner.
The "exercise" is quite the same, but blisters are so little they can heal in a week or less. By myself I am not deeply into burning, for safety and for the problem of scars (I am more into hard CBT with clamps, as You can see in the thread "Personal Photography 2").
This is my 10 cent contribution to this interesting thread, from the sub side of the moon.
Thanks for the attention and regards

aleria
10-03-2005, 01:57 PM
it is a pleasure to hear that there is Somebody around still willing to write a plot over ten lines, in a correct and polite way. Anyway, from my humble side of the board, I nod.
Just a recommendation: human ashtray can be a lot of fun, but with a little risk (cigarettes have large tips, not mentioning cigars).
May I suggest to use, instead of them, incense sticks?
I mean the kind of sticks that have a certain thickness and a little straw inside, easy to find at the oriental shop near the corner.
The "exercise" is quite the same, but blisters are so little they can heal in a week or less. By myself I am not deeply into burning, for safety and for the problem of scars (I am more into hard CBT with clamps, as You can see in the thread "Personal Photography 2").
This is my 10 cent contribution to this interesting thread, from the sub side of the moon.
Thanks for the attention and regards
What I can expect from my ashtray time is this...
My mouth is to be set in an open position, and the cigarettes will be ashed out into from time to time... When the cigarette is done, she'll stub it out on my tongue and then I'm expected to swallow the butt.

KittenStapler
10-17-2005, 05:45 PM
im really freaked out and kinda need support. i get turned on by thinking about being a woman sometimes. i know that im not gay, as i like women not men, but i still have this weird fantasy. i do masturbate to women, but i could masturbate just a well to the thought of having a vagina. this creeps the living hell out of me could you please tell me whether this matters or not or whether women will care? does this mean im a crossdresser? a transvestite? or am i just not thinking realistically? i have had this sick feeling in my gut for the past two months 24/7 and i just started worrying about it then. will somebody please help? :help:

albear
10-19-2005, 03:42 AM
I wouldn't worry so much about it KittenStapler, you are who you are and you like what you like. I'm a chick and I'm not at all freaked out, I think it's pretty interesting. Don't stress out about it :)

Kaori-san
10-21-2005, 09:12 AM
I'd say the same as albear. Don't worry, it didnt freak me out either and I'm a chick too.
Just relax, it might just be a phase of something, dont worry though, thats the most important. I recomend posting your problem in the 'Knowledge Base' section too :)

Sweetsboi
10-22-2005, 11:21 PM
im really freaked out and kinda need support. i get turned on by thinking about being a woman sometimes. i know that im not gay, as i like women not men, but i still have this weird fantasy. i do masturbate to women, but i could masturbate just a well to the thought of having a vagina. this creeps the living hell out of me could you please tell me whether this matters or not or whether women will care? does this mean im a crossdresser? a transvestite? or am i just not thinking realistically? i have had this sick feeling in my gut for the past two months 24/7 and i just started worrying about it then. will somebody please help? :help:

Ok I am not sure how long this post has been up but I thought I would throw in my "expert" thoughts here.

I teach workshops on what is trans and diversity as well as sensitivity training workshops. Cross dresser is someone who likes to wear the opposite sex clothing for emotional release. Being a crossdresser has nothing to do with wishing you were of the opposite gender in any way shape or form.

Transvestite is someone who dresses in the opposite clothing for sexual pleasure. Being a transvestite like being a cross dresser has nothing at all to do with wishing you were of the opposite gender, or evening thinking of yourself as having a viginia.

Transexuals and Transgenders are those who think of their bodies as being different from their birth gender, who who wishes they were of the opposite gender. Transexuals go though the surgery and are normally males becoming female. transgenders are normally female to males who are in the process of going though the surgery and taking testrone. However, these days transexuals and transgender can be used for either mtf or ftm, the only differences is transexual is one who has gone though the surgery or are planning on going though with the surgery. Transgender is one who has not gone though the surgery of changing their gentials over.

As for if you are any one of these, only you can decide.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask:

sweetsboi