PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Sex toys

RubberMade
09-24-2005, 11:02 AM
During my last visit to the Adult store, I was looking for something different.
I knew I wanted a new butt plug, but everything looked the same as always...
til I saw this scary thing. I like a rubber pine cone or something. I havent got the nerve to actually use it yet. Let me know what you think about it.

Mistress Florence
09-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Wow, interesting shape.. I havn't seen anything like it before.
It looks big in the picture, what's the size?
:D At any rate, have fun with it!

GaelstormIRA
09-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Dear god that thing looks just abit unnerving... Make sure you tell us how it goes when you do use it.

nastia2268
09-28-2005, 09:44 AM
I am also wondering what it's demensions are.

Do you plan on using it analy? For punishment or pleasure? :eek:

It looks perhaps punishment would be appropriate. Does it have a name? so that my Master can look for one to use one me? :D

Nastia

RubberMade
09-30-2005, 02:26 PM
The actual dimentions for this tool of torment are 8" long by 2" wide (diameter.thick) whatever you want to call it. And I take my measurements very seriously... I dont think a lot of people really know how big of a difference 1/4" of an inch in width actually is when it comes to diameter. It's actaully quite a bit.
And in response to your second question. This will be (and has now..been) used anally, and I've got to tell you, I was being punished while forced to wear this monster....as it took all I could, just to tolerate it for 30min.... and god forbid its used to actively fuck your ass. :eek: Actually its not all that bad, its worse to wear it for any period of time more than 10min. My friend & B/D partner said if I really pissed her off and she truely wanted to be cruel and mean shed make me wear it in public for like an hour or more. :mad: Let's hope that never happens.

Question: for both Subs and Doms...First for the Doms would you or do you use uncomfortable inserts to genuinely punish misbehaving subs, and Subs have you been subjected to being trully punished via plugs or dildos?

Sweetsboi
10-22-2005, 11:08 PM
The actual dimentions for this tool of torment are 8" long by 2" wide (diameter.thick) whatever you want to call it. And I take my measurements very seriously... I dont think a lot of people really know how big of a difference 1/4" of an inch in width actually is when it comes to diameter. It's actaully quite a bit.
And in response to your second question. This will be (and has now..been) used anally, and I've got to tell you, I was being punished while forced to wear this monster....as it took all I could, just to tolerate it for 30min.... and god forbid its used to actively fuck your ass. :eek: Actually its not all that bad, its worse to wear it for any period of time more than 10min. My friend & B/D partner said if I really pissed her off and she truely wanted to be cruel and mean shed make me wear it in public for like an hour or more. :mad: Let's hope that never happens.

Question: for both Subs and Doms...First for the Doms would you or do you use uncomfortable inserts to genuinely punish misbehaving subs, and Subs have you been subjected to being trully punished via plugs or dildos?

hey: that thing looks way to scary for me :eek:

As for your question; my Mistress uses pentration on me as a punishment as i don't really care for it. However, She doesn't believe in punishment if She can help it. She always says a sub shouldn't have to be punished, as their desire should be to please their Dom/me.

However, since i love spankings she uses these for pleasure and awards for me, and if i do slip and cause her displeasure she either pentrates me or takes something away from me that i really really like (sex or kissing her :p ).

sweetsboi

submissivewife
10-25-2005, 12:26 PM

I hate anything in my ass. But my Sir required that I get used to them and ordered that I wear one a little longer every day. I did do it for a few days then quit, because I hate putting or having anything there. A couple weeks later he asked if I had still been doing the butt plug training. Not one to lie, or lie well, I told him it had been a two weeks since I had anything there.

In response to this I was required to wear the large plug for two hours as well as other punishments that went along with that. It hurt so bad putting the big one in and then after only an hour my ass ached really bad. I endured the other hour as ordered and then the thing came right out.

Needless to say I have been continuing my butt plug training with the smaller one. I can actually make five hours now.

The one you have pictured I have seen before in one of the local adult stores. That is one that I would really hate to have use. It does look more punishment than pleasureable and by your account of your experience with it I know it wouldn't be something I would want to be subjected to.

submissive wife

orchidsoul
10-25-2005, 06:10 PM
ouch! Be very careful... that doesn't look all that safe to have plunged into such tender and thin membrane...

Dododecapod
10-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Actually, the rectum is quite pliable and remarkably tough. Which isn't to say you shouldn't take care...

The only penetration toy I've ever used as a punishment was a long, thin dildo with long, rubber fibres extending from the top. Anally inserted, it tickles the inner membranes fiercely - especially when coupled with a powerful vibrator.

My previous sub would be gasping for relief in under five minutes....

charlestudor
10-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Actually, the rectum is quite pliable and remarkably tough. Which isn't to say you shouldn't take care...

The only penetration toy I've ever used as a punishment was a long, thin dildo with long, rubber fibres extending from the top. Anally inserted, it tickles the inner membranes fiercely - especially when coupled with a powerful vibrator.

My previous sub would be gasping for relief in under five minutes....

where can one acquire such a fascinating toy?

Dododecapod
10-29-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry to say, I don't know. I received it as a "joke" christmas gift about ten years ago, from a friend who wasn't in the lifestyle but knew I was. I believe he got it from a mail-order catalogue.

I've never used it on my current partner, but I threaten to now and then...

strapmeup
11-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Ouch now that looks painful...but even so...i'm curious now!

avidreader
12-08-2005, 01:32 AM
A friend of mine linked me to this website as a joke for I am not one at all of bestiallity or dildos for that matter. But it is worth a laugh and a half to see just what some animal penises look like...often in odd colors granted.
http://www.furcen.org/~zetatoys/animalp.html

strapmeup
12-08-2005, 05:31 AM
What the F*** is that????

fantazmaster
01-07-2006, 03:44 AM
I have no idea,but it is big enough to have its own Postal Code!

What the F*** is that????

slavedragon
04-26-2006, 06:19 AM
Finally found one of these beauties at, lol

Ozme52
04-26-2006, 08:51 AM
So which one in particular or are you just advertising?

Sweetsboi
04-26-2006, 02:12 PM
The glass spinner looks scary to me!

While we are on the topic *smile*...does anyone ahve any good suggestions for packing harnesses? or even play harness (would like them to be one in the same if possible) I normally make my own out of breif bands but I would like to have a good one for a change. Plus my Mistress is looking for a "knee/thigh" harness anyone have any ideas?

T
:ty