PDA

View Full Version : Help me blackmail a fool!

sinfulnatasha
09-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Hiya! I'm an English old fashioned girl, but young with it,who has a new slave! I'm delighted. But I don't know where to start making the most of the situation! Any ideas from other doms would be a great help! ;D

Ruby
09-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Blackmail

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
For other uses, see Blackmail (disambiguation).

Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a monetary demand is met. This information is usually of an embarrassing or damaging nature. As the information is substantially true, revealing the information is not criminal; the crime is demanding money to withhold it.

Blackmail is similar to extortion -- the difference being that extortion involves an underlying, independent criminal act, while blackmail does not.

The word is derived from the word for tribute paid by English and Scottish border dwellers to Border Reivers in return for immunity from raids. This tribute was paid in goods or labour (reditus nigri, or "blackmail"): the opposite is blanche firmes or reditus albi, or white rent (denoting payment by silver).

In English law, the Theft Act of 1968 defines the offence as being committed "...if, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, he makes any unwarranted demand with menaces; and for this purpose a demand with menaces is unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief -

(a) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand; and

(b) that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand."

There is no requirement in English law that the threat be to reveal information. It can involve any action detrimental to the victim.

Many debt collectors have been accused of this offence, but those pursuing legal debts generally are able to justify their threats (of repossession, for example). By contrast, those chasing illegal debts (a gambling debt, for example, is NOT enforceable under English law) who back up their demands with the threat of bodily injury are unlikely to be able to avail themselves of the same defence.

The maximum sentence under the terms of the Act is life imprisonment; this harsh sentence may be seen as appropriate because the crime has long been viewed as a form of "psychological murder."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail

Copied verbatim per: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights

charlestudor
09-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Blackmale may not be the way you want to go since it is, in the end, a crime.

You may be more interested in getting your slave to agree to certain relationship rules, orally at first, and then in writing. This will help to line out the domme/slave relationship. You also might take pictures of your slave being obedient in several situations, letting him/her know it is part of your requirements for the relationship.

In the end, this accomplishes the same thing, but you have put your slave in the position of agreeing to it, thereby avoiding charges of a crime.

Sounds like your slave is lucky to have such a caring Mistress. Wish i had such a situation.

best of luck,
ct

Avalon
09-25-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm not going to go into the legality of it and whatnot, I'm just going to give some suggestions that occured:

If you really want to make him feel the sting of this situation and not just the kinkiness, order him to do something which is slightly more public or which has a risk of arousing suspicion. Not something huge that will scare him away, but something which might be a little intimidating for him. For example, maybe have him do some minor C&BT whilst in the restroom at work then bring himself to orgasm (with pictorial evidence, of course).

Perhaps also you should make it so that he has to check in with you via e-mail on a very regular basis, such as once every 12 hours or once per day. If he cannot make one of these appointments then he has to contact you beforehand requesting very specific permission to do so. Make it clear that if he is ever late with a 'report' without your permission then you will use whatever leverage it is you hold. This will mean that he very quickly gets used to the idea of being under your complete control, and will be unable to plan any event without considering how it will affect his relationship with you.

Avalon
09-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Wait, hang on.

Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a monetary demand is met.

Wouldn't that seem to quite clearly imply that, so long as she's just doing this purely for personal amusement, there's no legal problem whatsoever?

her_Joe
09-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Hiya! I'm an English old fashioned girl, but young with it,who has a new slave! I'm delighted. But I don't know where to start making the most of the situation! Any ideas from other doms would be a great help! ;D

Just curious -- what makes him a fool?

her_Joe

shamed
10-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Morning all. I am a new member here, but not a stranger to the Financial Fetish "scene." I moderate on two well-known boards, mentor on this aspect, and have a Yahoo Group dedicated to fiction in the Money Slavery environment. Below is one of the essays that I have written on this topic that might be helpful.

WORKING TOWARD A DEFINITION OF MONEY MASOCHISM

In the vanilla world, when a man offers women money in exchange for
sexual favors, many contend that both the woman and man are demeaned.
She, because she sells access to her body for sexual contact – and
exposure to disease and attack – and the man because he must pay for
such sexual relations.

But in the D/s world, when a man exchanges money with a woman, and
gets in exchange "mistreatment," it is clearly only he who
is "demeaned." Ideally, the Domme remains in control of the sexual
dynamic, and does not give access to her body, and takes far less
risk than the woman who sells physical "access" contact for money.

Indeed, the exchange between male submissives and Female Dominants
can and does take various shapes, forms, styles and combinations.

$$ It can be "physical," where the male masochist offers his body
and sexuality to the Female Dominant to give pain.
$$ It can be "service oriented," where the male offers "service" to
the Domme, as a maid, servant, slave, houseboy, carpenter,
accountant, etc.
$$ And it can be "material," where the Domme demands certain
material things, which the submissive either gives willingly, or is
coerced or blackmailed into giving.

This last "material" exchange is, to many, the most mysterious. What
IS it that the submissive -- and the Domme, in many cases -- find
sexually exciting about the simple dynamic of being compelled to give
materially to a woman in exchange for what appears to be at the
least "nothing," and at the most, being humiliated and tormented –
silently or openly -- on an emotional and psychological level for his
weakness? Tough question.

A subdivision of this fetish that this group centers on is the giving
of money itself. Not expensive jewelry, or other material
possessions, but cash money, checks, currency, bank deposits, etc.
And not for anything in "return," from the Domme, but in a great many
cases, the fetish gets its power from the simple expectation and
ritual of "giving," or the being "required" to give this money.

This is "financial servitude" at its purist.

As for communication between the Domme and financial slave, sometimes
there is discussion. Discourse. In others, it is almost silent. The
arrangement is made, and the money slave just "does his thing"
without a lot of "massaging."

As for how voluntary the process is, in some cases, it is voluntary
and sporadic. In some cases voluntary and on a regular basis. In some
cases it is "forced" through consensual "blackmail," where the woman
has embarrassing or damaging knowledge of the submissive's personal
or business life, and dangles it over his head, "coercing" him to
pay. Most often this is roleplay, and the Domme has no intention
of "dropping a dime" on the submissive. In other rare cases, it is
set up and expected that this is serious and real. All for the mutual