PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Discharge?

Phantome
09-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi all! This is the first time I've started a new thread here, so here goes.....

Anyway, I haven't had much experience with nipple clamps, because generally speaking, I have a realatively low tolerance for pain. My fiance and I were playing with some wooden clothespins last night, which I find almost unbearably painful and can barely tolerate for any period of time (so kudos to all you folks in the pictures thread that have a million of them stuck all over your chest- I think I would pass out from the pain!).

When he removed the clothespin from my nipple, I noticed a droplet of whitish liquid on my nipple. I'm not lactating or pregnant, so I was a little worried that I did some damage. I had no lingering pain, bruising, discomfort, or anymore discharge. Is this normal? Has it happened to other people? I appreciate any input- Google makes it sound as if every case of nipple discharge is a precursor to breast cancer or a baby (both of which are out of the question for me). Thanks,
Phantome

Kelli
09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
It can be a sign of breast cancer, so you might want to see the doc just to see what's going on. Better safe than sorry.

MistressRaven
09-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Phantome ~

Like Kelli says, it can be a sign of breast cancer, always better to get these things checked out. Just thought I would tell you though ... a friend of mine had a similar experience and she lost whitish liquid and yellow pus from one nipple. She got checked out at the doctors, and it turned out to be nothing more than an infection - possibly caused by a bit of rust on the metal from the clothes peg?? Who knows?? Anyway, it cleared up after a week's treatment of penicillin.
Get yourself to the doctors and get some peace of mind!
Hope all turns out ok

Mistress Raven xx

myri_SN
11-07-2005, 03:08 PM
i always have leaky nipples when they are played with and there'snothign wrong with me

Lia
11-07-2005, 08:04 PM
I have had the same thing, both prior to ever getting pregnant and post children. The doc originally found it when doing a breast exam. The fluid is called collostrum (spelling?) and is the pre-milk a woman has just after childbirth prior to her milk coming in (it is highly nutritious for a newborn). I still can extract it from myself now, and my last child stopped breast feeding 4 1/2 years ago.

Just to be safe you should mention it to the doctor, but don't stress out too much.

Ocean_Soul
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
If I squeeze my nipples a small amount of clear fluid comes out....

Phantome
11-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks for all the responses- I'll mention it at my next pap, but I'm glad to hear that other healthy women have experienced this, too.
-Phantome

Katmandu
11-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Yes, I used to be able to pinch out a bit of fluid, almost 15 years after my last child. It could be something as simple as a hormonal thing. Yes, I would mention it at your next exam, just saying you pinched your nipple or something, LOL, if you don't want to admit the ....rest of the story.... ;)

JohnZ
11-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Even men can have a bit of a discharge -- yes - breasts were made to give milk - you don't have to be pregnant - it is not even those hormone changes that bring on the milk - though they help -- it is the stimulation -- so if you are doing a lot of nipple stimulation - you might bring in a few drops -- (better safe the sorry - but don't jump to bad conclutions - it might all be just a extra treat - that is how I think of it anyway when my lover gives me a drop from their breast!)

Suckles

John