PDA

View Full Version : Who has this entire series?

mstrchris
10-01-2005, 12:50 PM
As the title suggests.. anyone happen to have more of the pictures coming from this shoot? it turns me on greatly and would love to have them all, there's no link or anything on the pic so i don't really have anything to go by :(

BDSM_Tourguide
10-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Maybe you missed the postings in all the picture threads about not posting copyrighted materials. So, just in case you were unaware of the policies of these forums on that, you might want to read up on them.

Feaelen
10-26-2005, 12:32 AM
As there are rules for linking to copyrighted pictures, I'll just give you a suggestion on how to look. I suggest that you take the file's name, in this case 'ta9903355' and put it into google, then do an image search (http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=ta9903355&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi). Then click on the best link, and look around the page that points to. While I can't say if that gives you new content, it will find you the source (we hope!) and help you look.

fluff
11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
That is a lovely picture!!! Searching an image title is often hard, as images are copied upon copyied on the net often so the names change. Good luck though - I can see what your atttraction is! :D

muhshilltopper
11-26-2005, 03:57 PM
here is the site

http://www.sirjeffponygirls.thekinkyserver.com/gp/stories/islandpleasures/sj_island_pleasures_06.htm

DeDomMaster
01-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Thank you muhshilltopper! I added the photo mstrchris posted to my collection back in my 'vanilla' days, and am delighted to be able to find the rest of the set. Ta!

mstrchris
02-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the replies :)

Fortunately I found another link with a couple of more from this series

Tell me if i'm not allowed to link this, but i think it should be...

Links to pay sites are considered spam

fantazmaster
07-11-2007, 01:58 AM
I recall that these "TA" series photos appear from time to time in series on the Usenet Newsgroups .You may want to check out alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bondage for these images.
Thanks for the replies :)

Fortunately I found another link with a couple of more from this series

Tell me if i'm not allowed to link this, but i think it should be...

Links to pay sites are considered spam