PDA

View Full Version : cbt, anal penetration & forced feminization

charlestudor
10-02-2005, 02:29 PM
i have never been in a position where i can experience my fantasies, but hope i can find a way soon.

i fantasize being with a dominant man. he abuses my cock in many ways with bondage so that the pain is continuous. he finally takes out his cock and fucks me in the ass until he cums, then he has me lick off his cock, cum and whatever shit is mixed in until clean. then he makes me catch and eat his cum as it dribbles out of my ass. next he forces his cock into my mouth and fucks my mouth until he cums, and makes me swallow his cum. :eek:

he shoves a butt plug up my ass, traps my cock in a chastity device, makes me put on a frilly thong pair of pink panties, and then makes me dress in thin white bermuda shorts, so the panties show through. he makes me wear a frilly thin pink training bra underneath a fishnet shirt.

then i am forced to go to the mall to go shopping for hose and heels.

GarrickBailley
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I'd try dinner and a movie first...then on the second date suggest that! heh, just kidding man, I hope you get the opportunity to do those things.

charlestudor
10-03-2005, 04:27 PM
I'd try dinner and a movie first...then on the second date suggest that! heh, just kidding man, I hope you get the opportunity to do those things.

with all this activity, dinner & a movie seems a waste of time and energy :)