PDA

View Full Version : wannabe's first post

gamoses
07-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi, I'm new. Won't bore you with the details, though. Suffice it to say that my otherwise-wonderful hubby doesn't have a dominant bone in his body. Thus I feel sexually frustrated 90% of the time, and satisfy much of that with stories online. This is the first forum I've checked out, though, and it looks great!

My sexual fantasy... what a cool folder!

Details are negotiable, but it would definitely involve a total lack of control with a man I trusted. Preferably two or three. Very anal-curious, and I would be gushing over double penetration. Like all women, I want my body to be worshiped. And there's nothing I love more than spankings. Over his knees, the smacks going on forever until I came, the other guy leering and masturbating. Then sandwiched on a bed, maybe with one in a 69 while the other takes me from behind. Guy #1 would lick my clit and guy #2's shaft while we fucked. Oh, and did I mention lots of dirty talk? They'd both call me a cocksucking slut, good for nothing but sticking their dicks into, tell me how hot I was, humiliate me with words for being so wet at their verbal abuse. But when it was all over, we'd cuddle together and whisper endearments as we fell asleep. :-)

I don't know how often I can hang out here, but it looks so inviting! And it's always wonderful to be reminded that lots of other normal people have these strange kinky desires, too!

drayman
07-06-2003, 02:40 AM
Welcome to the Forums and I note that you are finding much enjoyment from reading the stories that are contributed by a great collection of writers.

Have you considered exploring your desire to be dominated via an on-line relationship? Should you wish to enquire further regarding such a proposal, contact me and we can discuss further.

pop_54
08-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by gamoses
Hi, I'm new. Won't bore you with the details, though. Suffice it to say that my otherwise-wonderful hubby doesn't have a dominant bone in his body. Thus I feel sexually frustrated 90% of the time, and satisfy much of that with stories online. This is the first forum I've checked out, though, and it looks great!

My sexual fantasy... what a cool folder!

Details are negotiable, but it would definitely involve a total lack of control with a man I trusted. Preferably two or three. Very anal-curious, and I would be gushing over double penetration. Like all women, I want my body to be worshiped. And there's nothing I love more than spankings. Over his knees, the smacks going on forever until I came, the other guy leering and masturbating. Then sandwiched on a bed, maybe with one in a 69 while the other takes me from behind. Guy #1 would lick my clit and guy #2's shaft while we fucked. Oh, and did I mention lots of dirty talk? They'd both call me a cocksucking slut, good for nothing but sticking their dicks into, tell me how hot I was, humiliate me with words for being so wet at their verbal abuse. But when it was all over, we'd cuddle together and whisper endearments as we fell asleep. :-)

I don't know how often I can hang out here, but it looks so inviting! And it's always wonderful to be reminded that lots of other normal people have these strange kinky desires, too!

Shame your hubby won't play honey, it's fun, just as you envisage it all to be I can assure you.

My wife and I have been playing swing and swap games for years with many and varied friends, some with the tendencies you seem to desire.

Wifey is like you, she wants to submit to several men at once and even be taken like a whore slut at times, but she always retains control of the issue in the long run.

Get back if you want to chat love, Lorraine, (wifey), will talk to you as well if you want.

pops.......:D

buttons_70
08-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Dear wannabe,

I feel your pain. I am not married but often find it hard to break this subject with previous boyfriends as some have seen it as an oppurtunity for 'rough sex' not D/s where others simply do not understand and are unable to furfill my submissive needs.

All I can say is talk to your husband. Try and tell him your needs and desires and ask him to express his. It may be hard and something he is not willing to discuss initially but if you do not discuss your needs (as well as his) they will remain just that, needs only. Maybe have him sit down and watch a BDSM movie with you first would be a good start.

Wish you luck

:) buttons

SurpriseMe
10-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Ooooh, wannabe - I Soooo know how you feel. My guy will dom me a little, but, while I'm not as xtreme as some here, I still want more! Your post made my cunt drip and my heart race because your fantasy is similar to one of my own about having multiple guys take every part of me. So, I've joined up here and I'll start with just ONE fantasy I have.....

I'm spread with a spreader bar to my knees, then knees up and ankles bound together. I'm on a table, face down but the table's edge is near my hips (you'll see why in a minute) which would make it a little hard to stay on if it weren't for the fact my hands were bound above my head to the other side of the table stretching me and keeping me on. Silky ballet pointe shoes have been placed on my feet and the ribbons tied up my ankle....

The room is filled with both men and women. Since I can be ever-so-slightly switch, I'd like to see the men bound at first while lots of hot women licked, tickled and 'danced' them right to the edge.... no penetration! Then the women would leave, the men would be released, and they would immediately want to satisfy their unbearable desires on me as I lay bound to the table. One would tickle my wet pussy briefly but then force himself into my ass while the one with the biggest cock would pull my head up and push his hardness past my lips and down my throat. Still another would kneel and straddle me and squeeze my bound feet even more tightly together while he penetrated himself and pumped hard between the velvety shoes. What a total physical challenge to endure the pain and discomfort of everything at once..... I love it!! Yes!!! Give it to me again!

Three more come to me for their turn - pumping me even more roughly than the first. It is even harder for me to endure this time, but they cum soooooo hard that my pussy is burning now just watching them and imagining what I must have looked like as they all grabbed me the way they wanted me and pumped me and shot sooo much cum into me.

They decide to be kind. They know I couldn't be hotter right now..... They roll me onto my back, although my bound ankles and bent knees keep me in a backbend type position. My hands are bound to my feet and I am told to keep my head back so I cannot see and anticipate their moves.... (Surprise Me!!). They vibrate my clit and my labia with a dildo but still will not penetrate me even though I beg - I am dripping and on the edge when they remove the vibration leaving me writhing with desire. They wait a moment, then pinch my nipples as hard as they can and then vibrate me again, a little more intensely now.... and riiiiight to the edge, but once again pull back and will not let me cum. By now I'm moaning as they walk out of the room...

They come back in a few minutes.... They pull my ass to the edge of the table and I plead with them for the dildo to penetrate me, and this time they grant my wish! First, they vibrate me 'on 10' as they pinch my nipples and watch as I swell and beg and plead. "You want it?? You want it??? Here you go, baby!" Suddenly another vibrating dildo presses up into my ass as another 'jelly' one slides past my tongue and down into my throat. They'd gone to get more toys - I asked for it! At the same time, I still feel the intense vibration of the first one swelling my clit and labia right to the edge of my ultimate pleasure. I again embrace the pain as they pump the 'cocks' harder and faster and harder and I gyrate faster and faster against the tip of the dildo until I finally feel my clit and my ass go over the edge and the pain and pleasure become one and I writhe and cum as they grab my face and ass and push the cocks even farther inside.....

Just felt compelled to share that one tonight.... :D

MrStefens
10-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SurpriseMe
Ooooh, wannabe - I Soooo know how you feel.

Just felt compelled to share that one tonight.... :D

Damn those two little fantasies are hot. I could so visualize a wanton little slut wiggling and arching... begging for a big slab of male meat to satisfy her lusts. Thanks so much for sharing to both you ladies and please do post more!