PDA

View Full Version : lost story about a babysitter who creats a slut

Odysseus
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Hope someone remembers reading this one. I cant remember the title. I know it was a womans name starting with the letter "D"

Its a story about a loving vanilla couple who have had a string of bad luck. She has somehow broken her arms and has no short term use of them.. they are in a cast or something. And He has a business meeting to go to and will be out of town for a week. He brings in a 20 something year old niece to babysit his wife. She manages to convert the wife into a lesbian submissive slut during his absence.

does that ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks

Odysseus

S_Couture
11-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Hope someone remembers reading this one. I cant remember the title. I know it was a womans name starting with the letter "D"

Its a story about a loving vanilla couple who have had a string of bad luck. She has somehow broken her arms and has no short term use of them.. they are in a cast or something. And He has a business meeting to go to and will be out of town for a week. He brings in a 20 something year old niece to babysit his wife. She manages to convert the wife into a lesbian submissive slut during his absence.

Thanks

Odysseus

Sounds vaguely familiar. Try a search on Denying Denise.

Odysseus
11-15-2005, 06:33 AM
yep, thats it.. found it... thanks..

grins.. nice to know others are out there with similar reading tastes.

:)

Odysseus

moimoimoi
11-15-2005, 08:32 AM

Thanks

Odysseus

It is probably the story (Denying Denise) by Couture.

moimoimoi