would you like more ?

r

Nice! bring on more...

ct

ronnydesm
10-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Nice! bring on more...

ct
Last year, we were on holidays in france, on a campingsite with a rather large park surrounding.
One day, during a walk in the park I forced my wife niki to undress. She had to wait half an hour in the bushes before she could come looking after me.
Here's one of the many pictures i took of her, desperate to find her clothes back. In the end we got caught, but this is again an other story....

Is there anyone who has done similar things and has pictures of it ?

charlestudor
10-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Last year, we were on holidays in france, on a campingsite with a rather large park surrounding.
One day, during a walk in the park I forced my wife niki to undress. She had to wait half an hour in the bushes before she could come looking after me.
Here's one of the many pictures i took of her, desperate to find her clothes back. In the end we got caught, but this is again an other story....

Is there anyone who has done similar things and has pictures of it ?

Really nice pics!!! But I think we would all enjoy the story where y'all got caught, too! If you post it elsewhere, send us the link here.

ct

ronnydesm
11-01-2005, 01:07 AM
I continued part of the story at Forums >My BDSM-life > humiliation

If you really want to know, I'll continue perhaps, if there's enouqh interest...

BrazenBitch
11-20-2005, 01:37 AM
I'd definitely like to see more. She has some of the best nipples I've ever seen. You must be very proud.

ronnydesm
11-20-2005, 12:23 PM
As I have noticed that these pictures you post on these forums can't be edited or deleted after a while, I decided not to put any on this formu anymore.

What I do have is a website at www.Slide.com. This is a free downloadable program where you can post your pictures into it. Then you can decide wether you will post them as public or just invite only.

If you have read my story in BDSM Life -> humiliation, you'll find more pictures of my wife and I there. All the other pictures these guys took from us are posted in slide-invite only.

To see them I only ask a similar thing : post some pictures of you and your slave - dom'(me) -made anonymus and invite me in !
you can do this by sending this channel through Slide to ronnydesm@hotmail.com :D :D :D

learningtopleez
11-20-2005, 04:18 PM
I'd definitely like to see more. She has some of the best nipples I've ever seen. You must be very proud.

I said the same thing about her nipples when I first saw them in the pics. on another thread!! They are rather awesome!

ronnydesm
11-22-2005, 12:59 AM
Dear Brazen,

I am sure you know very many ways to play with these lovely breasts l?:D

More of her pictures are found in the thread My Bdsm Life, humiliation

Ron

ronnydesm
11-22-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm not sure nobody wrote : " a good piece of breast is a joy for ever...."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: