PDA

View Full Version : And the wait goes on . . .

pmhoward1
10-27-2005, 06:02 AM
Clearly the current project of the site mods ( the removal of underage stories) has removed their capcity to produce a site update in the pasted 10 days. it is VERY rare for this site to go thislong without an update, and i feel very sad that nannystatism is the reason for this. BOOOOOOOOOOO :(

allalone46
10-27-2005, 07:00 AM
Clearly the current project of the site mods ( the removal of underage stories) has removed their capcity to produce a site update in the pasted 10 days. it is VERY rare for this site to go thislong without an update, and i feel very sad that nannystatism is the reason for this. BOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( I now one of the things that I look for when I com on line is to fead some of the new storys here in the library. But nothing for the longest time. :dunno: Oh well. that is theway of hillerys village. The state takes over every part of your life.

Sam'sJasmine
10-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Jinn has a daunting task ahead, a little time between new stories will not hurt us. Just re-read some of your old favorites. I can understand the frustration :-[, as I like a good new tale. But I can assure you if I were in Jinn's place, I would be very careful with what I let stay on the site. It's his butt that's going to be hurt by this not ours. So my friends, lets be patient, :eek: even though it contrary to my nature. :D

Now allalone46 lets get the blame placed in the right place.
The conservative right, Gonzalez, Bush, and the religious fanatics that want to control and regulate our freedoms of expression and choice.
Hillary is for protecting those.

Off my soap box now. :soapbox:

jj_frap
10-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm a leftist...Well to the left of the Democratic Party, at least as far left as Bernie Sanders (I-VT), and I recognise the role that the soft left's PC thuggery has played in the sort of censorship that we're seeing here...

I also recognise that the right has the ability to play on disillusionment with this PC thuggery to win the support of people who are no friends of Ein KKKristreich...

Protection is telling a a political or religious figure that they can't call for the genocide of a visible or non-visible minority group.

Censorship telling people that they can't write stories in which such people play a significant role.

Hugo Chavez wants us to use weapons against the fascists. Most feminists, hippies, and pacifists would prefer flowers.

Guess which one of them is stopping foreign corporate and political elite from exploiting one of the most resource-rich countries in the world.

allalone46
10-28-2005, 05:32 PM
YOu may wnat to read in and other tred in her that soemone put up about what happend in Canada