PDA

View Full Version : What's going on???

oneslave4me
10-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what's going on around here? Half the boards are missing. Where's the personal photo, MY BDSM LIFESTYLE, etc?

I finally get a little minute for some happy time and it's all screwed up.

:(

Kaori-san
10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Things are ok now..... :(

I wonder what caused it?

jj_frap
10-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Likely some Nazis affiliated with organisations like Focus on the Family and therefore deserving of a fate described only in Chumbawamba's music.

erotic_nibbles
10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Forgive me for being out of the loop, but what's going on around here? Half the boards are missing. Where's the personal photo, MY BDSM LIFESTYLE, etc?

I finally get a little minute for some happy time and it's all screwed up.

:(
Take a full time job with long hours + a web site with hundreds of members + a shitload of story submissions every week that have to be gone over and then added to the site as soon as you can + the government breathing down your neck just licking their chops at finding any little reason to not only shut you down, but prosecute and persecute you publically as a pervert that is society's worst enemy + scores of emails from people all bitching about how they think the website should be run and why can't you do it their way and NOW NOW NOW! + family and home life...then subtract any help at all.........and that's what's going on

~~nibbles~~

Ed_Grey
11-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Everything was blue, now everything is orange !!.... http://www.mybdsm.com/member/collaringher//unsure01.gif

Take your time with the site guys, get it right !!.... ;)

alura
11-12-2005, 07:03 AM
You are right. Everyone needs to be patient. Geeez.

Take a full time job with long hours + a web site with hundreds of members + a shitload of story submissions every week that have to be gone over and then added to the site as soon as you can + the government breathing down your neck just licking their chops at finding any little reason to not only shut you down, but prosecute and persecute you publically as a pervert that is society's worst enemy + scores of emails from people all bitching about how they think the website should be run and why can't you do it their way and NOW NOW NOW! + family and home life...then subtract any help at all.........and that's what's going on

~~nibbles~~

Rabbit1
01-08-2006, 01:02 PM

~~nibbles~~

That is the most acturate decription of what is going on I have seen ---wish I could have put it into those words.

Thanks

Rabbit1;ha

erotic_nibbles
01-13-2006, 01:38 AM
Sorry rabbit, but that post of mine was defending Jinn...not the new management. :)

~~nibbles~~

Rabbit1
01-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Sorry rabbit, but that post of mine was defending Jinn...not the new management. :)

~~nibbles~~

no matter ---it is the same circumstances for the new owner ---same problems just different names----and I did not realize it was a defence but a explaination of how things really are.

:ra

isabeau
01-13-2006, 06:30 PM
um i dont mean to sound naive, but why is the government breathing down your necks??? and also what is wrong with the bdsm library.com page? it hasnt come up all afternoon or night. i am not complaining just wondering if its down for some reason. i am new forgive me.

isabeau :ty

Rabbit1
01-13-2006, 07:14 PM
um i dont mean to sound naive, but why is the government breathing down your necks??? and also what is wrong with the bdsm library.com page? it hasnt come up all afternoon or night. i am not complaining just wondering if its down for some reason. i am new forgive me.

isabeau :ty

the current government is breathing down all sex sites necks ---a few story boards and some other forum have been closed already---

the server crashed but we think we have the problems in hand now ---just going back and tweaking a few errors