PDA

View Full Version : Subbies Playground :D

erotic_nibbles
10-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Nikki Dear, Purely full of it no doubt. :Omfg:

If it's a wig ya got we'll take it. (takes brush from blushing babe) Now which side of this damn thing was the business end? oh that's right you were bristling weren't you.
(Smiles and pats his lap, waiting patiently ):spank: :D :D

Yours
Truely Mad
Lews
<-------snickering evilly.....scampering off to plot wicked anti-Dom things wiff LTP and orchidsoul..........stops off to grab Nikita's and pita's hands and drag them along with me to da meeting

C'mon Nikita and Pita!....you have to help us in this :)

Ok girls, now where do you suppose they hide their Dom Guidebooks and how do we get it out of them?........cause Hunter's not ticklish either :(.....we need a grand plan!

~~nibbles~~

Nikita
10-28-2005, 04:59 AM
<-------snickering evilly.....scampering off to plot wicked anti-Dom things wiff LTP and orchidsoul..........stops off to grab Nikita's and pita's hands and drag them along with me to da meeting

C'mon Nikita and Pita!....you have to help us in this :)

Ok girls, now where do you suppose they hide their Dom Guidebooks and how do we get it out of them?........cause Hunter's not ticklish either :(.....we need a grand plan!

~~nibbles~~
Where mine keeps his handbooks, (if he reads directions at all :rolleyes: ) in logical order, (again, logic, another surprise. :rolleyes: )

1. In the bathroom with all his other guidebooks
2. Near his toolbox in the garage, along with his other manuals
3. In his golf bag, so he can share with his golf buddies
4. On his office bookshelf for easy reference

One thing is certain, most men don't read directions! :D

Nikita's two cents...

P.S. Once all you gals post your guidebook locations, can we formulate that plan? I'm obsessive ya know. (By the way, is turning the tables an option?) :dunno:

(In the background you can hear: 'Ouch, ouch!! No, I didn't take your book out of the bathroom! Did you check...Stop that! Put that wooden spoon down! You've broken three on me already!!) Fades to black.

pejanon
10-28-2005, 08:12 AM
You ladies are welcome to Dom Guidebooks - because, you see, they are written in secret language!
A CODE! a DomCode!
You can try to break it - but some other things can be broken in the process!

AND for each sub we have - different Guide Book, it writes itself! :rolleyes:

One thing is certain, most men don't read directions! :D

(By the way, is turning the tables an option?) :dunno:

:D
"When everything else fails, read the instructions!" ~ Murphy's Law (derivation)

:seehear:

We're not the only ones NOT reading instructions (when we can dig our noses out of Guidebooks)

Turning tables? ROTATING tables? Spinning wheels?

But ladies please don't let this deter you - have fun!

Pej

Dara
10-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Apparently I'm too new to understand a word that gets said around here... can someone explain?

slavecat
10-28-2005, 03:31 PM
see, it's not enough to get the guidebook..you must also have the secret decoder ring! *begins the search anew* :p

Nikita
10-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Apparently I'm too new to understand a word that gets said around here... can someone explain?

Sorry Dara...but you are one of them. What's the matter, didn't you get your DOM guidebook at the meeting? :D

Seriously Dara, not to keep you in the dark, the point is WE are also in the dark about, well, anything in that blasted DOM book. :dunno: So, we're having a meeting about it. You can join in...

learningtopleez
10-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Nikita luv...you have the most wonderful ideas....look in all the logical places!! *Slaps forehead* Now why didn't I think of that??

So nibbles, orchid, and pita...we also have to start looking whenever the oppurtunity arises (yeah...pun intended :D ), to hunt for these guidebooks in all the logical places our Doms may hide theirs!

Next time I get to spend some time with Max...I will definitely have the radar on! Of course that does depend on several factors....I'm gonna have to be very sneaky! :p I'm also gonna have to try and be aware of my freakin' surroundings...which I must say is rather difficult when he is dominating me....hey....maybe that's in the guidebook!! To keep your sub totally horny so she can't think of anything else!! What do ya'll think?? :dunno:

Carnivale Ed
10-29-2005, 12:53 AM
hey....maybe that's in the guidebook!! To keep your sub totally horny so she can't think of anything else!! What do ya'll think?? :dunno:
Some things are in the book, some things are just common sense ;) .

Nikita
10-29-2005, 05:03 AM
Some things are in the book, some things are just common sense ;) .
Ed:

Some of the club members have one thing in common...Lack of Common Sense, something most wives/subs know...about their, (ahem) Master. You know, the ones who NEVER ask for directions when lost trying to get somewhere.

"Honey, why don't you ask that person over there?" :rolleyes:

"Did I tell you too speak?" in his most DOM voice, you know, according to the guide.

"It's around here anyway..." he mutters under his breath, as he swerves to avoid hitting a car.

One hour later...

"Honey!!! We're late!"

"You better have that hairbrush handy!" :mad:

Nuff said? Ladies, raise your hands? :D

Where mine keeps his handbooks, (if he reads directions at all ) in logical order, (again, logic, another surprise. )

Pssst: We are talking about metaphorical books, aren't we? :dunno:

submissivewife
10-29-2005, 07:03 AM
My Master doesn't have any guidebooks. If he did he never used them. He just goes along and hopes he gets it right. (same with everything else). :rolleyes:

erotic_nibbles
10-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Since this is my thread...in that I started it and the one it came from....I will say that the point here is to have fun.....this is a "fantasy" thread I started so we can joke and laugh and play with words and enjoy our day....a place to come in and get a laugh from a funny comment and take it further down the line...but all in fun

I don't know about the rest of you but I get enough "shit" in life....I don't need it on a chat board....so I like to try to bring smiles and laughs to others and, hopefully, they will share that laughter with me and together we can all lighten up each other's days :)

~~nibbles~~

erotic_nibbles
10-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Hmmmmmm.......now we hafta look for a decoder ring too!........Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!

Oh man that like doubles the hiding places because it's bound to be small and easy to hide

<--------thinking hard now

Oh thinking about "hard" gives me a great idea........I've decided on where I'm going to start searching first.........up and down every hard muscled inch of Hunter's bod :D

<-------snickers evilly and scampers off to plot and plan

~~nibbles~~

Carnivale Ed
10-30-2005, 02:52 AM
Some of the club members have one thing in common...Lack of Common Sense, something most wives/subs know...about their, (ahem) Master. You know, the ones who NEVER ask for directions when lost trying to get somewhere.
I've never actually been lost, it's just that sometimes I like to take the scenic route and not tell anybody. And we're not late, we're right on schedule. MY schedule, got it? :)

CE.

Carnivale Ed
10-30-2005, 02:58 AM
The previous post is a demonstration of techniques discussed in Chapter Three of the handbook entitled, You're Right, She's Wrong - the fine art of creative explanation.

Kaori-san
10-30-2005, 03:58 AM
The previous post is a demonstration of techniques discussed in Chapter Three of the handbook entitled, You're Right, She's Wrong - the fine art of creative explanation.

Ha! Chapter Three has been discovered!

We know one thing that's included in it, theres chapters apparently :rolleyes: hmmmm.......

-is thinking very hard-

If their chapters this book could be hhhhhuuuuggggeeee :eek:

-evil grin- and the Dom's keeps on letting things out... we know its is a code, we know it has chapters, we know one of the chapters :rolleyes:

-wonders off to look for the decoder ring- it'll be around here somewhere.....

orchidsoul
10-30-2005, 05:46 AM
Chapter 6, "When they sleep deeply" has also been discovered! Per slavecat's experience, apparently, when we sleep deeply, they make us ask and do things we don't want ;) (wierd ways to wake up thread)

Erotic- When you think hard, you think well!

Regarding the decoder ring... well of course it's on their cock! Oops- that's my other side coming out :)

erotic_nibbles
10-30-2005, 06:44 AM
Regarding the decoder ring... well of course it's on their cock! Oops- that's my other side coming out :)
OMG!........roflmfao.......that comment about killed me!

~~nibbles~~

submissivewife
10-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Chapter 6, "When they sleep deeply" has also been discovered! Per slavecat's experience, apparently, when we sleep deeply, they make us ask and do things we don't want ;) (wierd ways to wake up thread)

Erotic- When you think hard, you think well!

Their COCK'S! :eek: Now why didn't I think of that? Have to go look!!! Did anyone else check their DOM? Be back after I look!!

(leaves with an evil grin.)

Sam'sJasmine
10-30-2005, 12:33 PM
I have to admit, while my dear Hubby/Master/Dom, is quite open :) about everything, I always thought he was holding something back :rolleyes: .......... mmmmmmm..... how did he reel me in so "masterfully' and ensnare me into his web of lust and love.

He has that damn book and decoder ring around here somewhere :question: , and I'm going to find it.

He laughed at me and told me its right by the husband handbook :eek: .....OH GOD... I now have two books and a decoder ring to look for. My day of rest and leasure is now doomed.

Master laughed evilly and said "obviously they are leather bound books" in that deep dark :-[ Master voice. Then proceeded to camly go back to hubby mode, and his Sunday afternoon routine. Damn his hide :mad: .... grumble ...grumble ....sigh.

I checked the toybox, nothing among the whips and chains...I will keep looking girls, and hope more hints come in. :dunno:

pejanon
10-30-2005, 05:15 PM
He laughed at me and told me its right by the husband handbook :eek: .....OH GOD... I now have two books and a decoder ring to look for. My day of rest and leasure is now doomed.

OOOOOH That was incredible - I'm still rolling on the floor. :D

Give my warmest regards to your Master. :)

hi hi hi

Ladies - you did not consider just asking - like Sam'sJasmine?

Ch 11 "Have Her Ask for It" :D

Pej

have fun!

Sam'sJasmine
10-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Pejanon, You are welcome and thanks for the Chapter 11 title. We are slowly getting a grip on this problem. And I know you Dom's are just dropping crumbs to keep us busy.

Master sends regards back. He does enjoy teasing me; I do grumble and sputter quite loudly.

Now girls, I have gone throughout our quite extensive library, wipes sweat from brow, all leather books checked......nothing.

So do you think maybe the title has the word leather in it? Maybe a leather working manual.....mmmmmm......

Still working hard on this, may need some more Halloween candy to keep my focus. Oh hell any excuse for candy :-[ .

Nikita
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Ladies:

Aren't there any male subs who might have a leg up on this issue? :D Did ya catch that?

Those guys might have an inside track since they are the same sex...same as dommes...Dara...this is where you can jump in...where do you keep your decoder ring? Hmmm? :dunno:

Nik

PS...some might not have a real book, but keep notes tucked with their papers...what cha think?

Hunter
10-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Hmmmmmm.......now we hafta look for a decoder ring too!........Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!

Oh man that like doubles the hiding places because it's bound to be small and easy to hide

<--------thinking hard now

Oh thinking about "hard" gives me a great idea........I've decided on where I'm going to start searching first.........up and down every hard muscled inch of Hunter's bod :D

<-------snickers evilly and scampers off to plot and plan

~~nibbles~~
Bring it on sweetheart. I have a few inches you can search. :cool:

submissivewife
10-31-2005, 07:43 AM
Ladies:

PS...some might not have a real book, but keep notes tucked with their papers...what cha think?

Sorry to take so long on getting back about the decoder ring. Got a little side tracked while looking there. :D Guys, IT'S NOT THERE! Any other suggestions? There are a dozen places this could be.

Now, we are looking for the guides, decoder ring, AND now notes that could be tucked in with their papers. This definitely broadens the search a great deal. I will start with the breif case. Any other suggestions?

Now......how to get the code to unlock the breif case. Gonna have to put on my best slave side to get that. Wonder if it will work.

submissivewife
10-31-2005, 07:45 AM

watch out nibbles. don't let him distract you from the mission! dom's do tend to do that.

Nikita
10-31-2005, 08:34 AM
Sorry to take so long on getting back about the decoder ring. Got a little side tracked while looking there. :D Guys, IT'S NOT THERE! Any other suggestions? There are a dozen places this could be.

Now, we are looking for the guides, decoder ring, AND now notes that could be tucked in with their papers. This definitely broadens the search a great deal. I will start with the breif case. Any other suggestions?

Now......how to get the code to unlock the breif case. Gonna have to put on my best slave side to get that. Wonder if it will work.

Here's another approach...not really turning the tables (or is it)...LTP mentioned how hard it was to focus when under...

I'm also gonna have to try and be aware of my freakin' surroundings...which I must say is rather difficult when he is dominating me....hey....maybe that's in the guidebook!! To keep your sub totally horny so she can't think of anything else!! What do ya'll think??

:dunno: Just thinking out loud, (dangerous for me...thinking, that is.) Is there anyway to keep them so totally besotted, distracted, and deliriously happy :D that the information can be extracted from their weakend state? Is that even possible...Hey, it would be fun to try anyway...wouldn't it? What's the worst that can happen? (Searching for the hairbrush...) :eek:

pejanon
10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Is there any way to keep them so totally besotted, distracted, and deliriously happy :D that the information can be extracted from their weakend state? Is that even possible...Hey, it would be fun to try anyway...wouldn't it? What's the worst that can happen? (Searching for the hairbrush...) :eek:

Yes there is! :D

Don't think about the worst - it will find YOU ...

have fun

Pej

Mad Lews
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
I suppose it's much too late to bring up the possibility of a figurative metaphor. :p
That would be too much like following the suggestions in chapter two paragraph 5
Chapter 2, Loyalty and Obedience a practical approach.

You know the paragraph right after the one that starts " There are 178 known uses for the female tongue…" :D

chapter 2 paragraph 5 and I quote
"….. as a last resort confuse them with fresh facts."

Mad Lews

erotic_nibbles
10-31-2005, 10:51 PM
OMG if you call that a "few inches" then I would hate to see what you considered several! :eek:

Uhoh....did I just say that outloud? :D

~~nibbles~~

erotic_nibbles
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
I suppose it's much too late to bring up the possibility of a figurative metaphor. :p
That would be too much like following the suggestions in chapter two paragraph 5
Chapter 2, Loyalty and Obedience a practical approach.

You know the paragraph right after the one that starts " There are 178 known uses for the female tongue…" :D

chapter 2 paragraph 5 and I quote
"….. as a last resort confuse them with fresh facts."

Mad Lews
Oh we sooooo need to find a way to get a copy of that book and a decoder ring!.....but we also soooooooo need to find a way to get Mad!......tickling is out since he's not ticklish.....maybe we need to strip him naked then smother him in whipped cream and make him suffer while we DON'T lick it off?...muuuwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh

~~nibbles~~

Nikita
11-01-2005, 06:49 AM
but we also soooooooo need to find a way to get Mad!......tickling is out since he's not ticklish.....maybe we need to strip him naked then smother him in whipped cream and make him suffer while we DON'T lick it off?...muuuwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh

~~nibbles~~

Now your talking Nibbles...I'm game, :cool: We'll need a crowd of subs to do this. Here is a suggestion, and please contribute ladies, this is only my fantasy of how to get him to squeal:

Picture this:
Mad, strapped down, (this will be the challenging part, to strap him down, unless, someone steps up to the plate to strap him on. ROLF)
Whipped cream in EVERY nook and cranny, (What ARE crannies, anywho?)
Female participants will lounge around him, NAKED as the day we were born, and tease him a little, lick a toe here, tap the crop on him there, y'all know the routine. (Hell we're probably experts at this point since we've been on the receiving end! :o ) etc.

He's now at the point (did I say that?) of no return, and is begging, pleading, for release, (at this point, we can't feel sorry for him, stalwart is the word.)

This member of the Cosa Nostra, oops, DOM Society of Secret Keepers, will tell us where that blasted book and decoder ring is.

The denoument! We will balance that book on his, ahem, err, point that was well taken... :D

Please ladies, just a suggestion and a rather poor tactic at best. There are more creative minds here that can think of better ways to bring these men to their knees. ROLF

Instigators, Nibs, LTP, late addition, subwife, (you've been most enjoyable to listen to, BTW), Erotic Soul, and last but not least, Sam's Jaz. Did I miss anybody?

Oh, not to overlook Pej, double for him... :D

Sam'sJasmine
11-01-2005, 07:53 AM
I can see Mad in that predicament, I will bring the cherries and partake in a lick here and there. Sounds yummy. But you know those Doms, they will be hard to break. May take some time. They don't squirm too easily.
Love, Jasmine (or I may take on the title of Jaz, I like that thanks Nikita)

orchidsoul
11-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Erotic and Nikita- I'm really liking this torture by NOT satisfying. muhwahahaha!

I'm happy to volunteer to strap them both down (and "on" if their into that sort of thing ;) )

and if we're adding cherries, I think a little hot fudge could help to promote our cause...
slowly... dripping... hot...
fudge and ladies.

They'll never be able to resist! And if that doesn't work- Nikita- please bring the bible from your short story!!

Nikita
11-01-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm happy to volunteer to strap them both down (and "on" if their into that sort of thing ;) )

You are quite a trooper Orchid, stepping up to the plate...:D We know, it's a tough job, and someone's gotta do it. If you need assistance strapping one of them on, just look at the line behind you. :bump:

They'll never be able to resist! And if that doesn't work- Nikita- please bring the bible from your short story!!
ROLF..... :toofunny:

submissivewife
11-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Now your talking Nibbles...I'm game, :cool: We'll need a crowd of subs to do this. Here is a suggestion, and please contribute ladies, this is only my fantasy of how to get him to squeal:

Picture this:
Mad, strapped down, (this will be the challenging part, to strap him down, unless, someone steps up to the plate to strap him on. ROLF)
Female participants will lounge around him, NAKED as the day we were born, and tease him a little, lick a toe here, tap the crop on him there, y'all know the routine. (Hell we're probably experts at this point since we've been on the receiving end! :o ) etc.

He's now at the point (did I say that?) of no return, and is begging, pleading, for release, (at this point, we can't feel sorry for him, stalwart is the word.)

This member of the Cosa Nostra, oops, DOM Society of Secret Keepers, will tell us where that blasted book and decoder ring is.

The denoument! We will balance that book on his, ahem, err, point that was well taken... :D

Please ladies, just a suggestion and a rather poor tactic at best. There are more creative minds here that can think of better ways to bring these men to their knees. ROLF

Instigators, Nibs, LTP, late addition, subwife, (you've been most enjoyable to listen to, BTW), Erotic Soul, and last but not least, Sam's Jaz. Did I miss anybody?

Oh, not to overlook Pej, double for him... :D

Trying to get into the breifcase I almost missed the gang up or is it gang bang? on Mad. Sounds like fun. I do have a hard time resisting the cream though!! :D OH sorry not that kind of cream? OH... you meant whipped cream!

erotic_nibbles
11-01-2005, 04:55 PM
I feel the need to qualify this thread a bit.....because I want it to stay fun and want to keep away from any possible offense.......I dont' think most Dom's would want to play if we were tying them up....Hunter wouldn't that's for sure :) (this actually came up in a previous thread that was intended to be playful and it wasn't received very well)

No Bibles......sorry but that's a huge personal thing with me

Thank you ladies and gents...I appreciate everyone helping me keep this thread as light hearted as possible for everyone participating :)

~~nibbles~~

erotic_nibbles
11-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't know for sure but if it has whipped cream on it surely that would make it good? :confused:
<------------passing out cans of Redi Whip......vanilla and chocolate....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trying to get into the breifcase I almost missed the gang up or is it gang bang? on Mad. Sounds like fun. I do have a hard time resisting the cream though!! OH sorry not that kind of cream? OH... you meant whipped cream!
<---drags submissive into the room and offers her a choice of cans.....Chocolate or vanilla Redi Whip?

and if we're adding cherries, I think a little hot fudge could help to promote our cause...
slowly... dripping... hot...
fudge and ladies.
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo cherries! :D.....great idea!

~~nibbles~~

Mad Lews
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Ok girls, enough of these wistful daydreams. (and why do they always involve food?) In my book leather straps have two uses. Holding up my pants and warming your bottoms.
Now let's do a reality check here. If you'll all just line up.
Let's see
we have Nibbles the instigator, :p
Nikki the troublemaker, :rolleyes:
Sam's gal with the cherries, ;)
Orchidsoul.. I'll speak to you later, :grumble:
And last but not least submissivewife, aptly identified as Masters slave brat. :strip1:

By my count that makes five.

As previously stated I have the strength of ten for my heart is pure. ( another figurative metaphor Nikki)
So you're outnumbered two to one. I also have a fiercely loyal sub named sally who might not be all that amused by your deliberations. :mad: Fortunately for you I have a better sense of humor than sally love and I'm still holding her leash.
so if you'll all just kneel down and present those perky little butts I think five apiece will be a sufficent reminder.:spank:
Mad
Mad Lews

orchidsoul
11-01-2005, 08:59 PM
I feel the need to qualify this thread a bit.....

Point taken... the boys are Doms... sometimes being switchy can be so troublesome! Sorry if I offended anyone...

Orchidsoul.. I'll speak to you later, :grumble:
If I may so kindly ask for ten, would that get me out of the talk? I'm scared of the grumbly face :eek:

Chuckdom19
11-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Nikita luv...you have the most wonderful ideas....look in all the logical places!! *Slaps forehead* Now why didn't I think of that??

Really good Doms memorize theirs.

Chuckdom19
11-01-2005, 11:23 PM

I like the way you think, CE

Chuckdom19
11-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Here's another approach...not really turning the tables (or is it)...LTP mentioned how hard it was to focus when under...
:dunno: Just thinking out loud, (dangerous for me...thinking, that is.) Is there anyway to keep them so totally besotted, distracted, and deliriously happy :D that the information can be extracted from their weakend state? Is that even possible...Hey, it would be fun to try anyway...wouldn't it? What's the worst that can happen? (Searching for the hairbrush...) :eek:

Naah, not possible. Good thing you got the hairbrush; he'll need it.

Mad Lews
11-02-2005, 05:44 PM
If I may so kindly ask for ten, would that get me out of the talk? I'm scared of the grumbly face :eek:

Orchidsoul dear,
Don't be too afraid of the Grumbly face.
I just didn't want to embarrass you in front of your playmates. (right! :rolleyes: god I'm considerate)
You know I'm not normally a stickler for etiquette however when a young lady is caught misbehaving on the playground wouldn't it be best to say.
" Please Sir ,might I have an extra five, and if it would please you we might skip the talk…" in which case I'd be inclined to say "sure, now bend over and raise that cute little bottom". :D
Your
truely Mad
Lews

Nikita
11-02-2005, 05:58 PM
In my book leather straps have two uses. Holding up my pants and warming your bottoms. Now let's do a reality check here. If you'll all just line up. Let's see
we have Nibbles the instigator, Nikki the troublemaker, Sam's gal with the cherries, Orchidsoul.. I'll speak to you later, And last but not least submissivewife, aptly identified as Masters slave brat.
By my count that makes five. As previously stated I have the strength of ten for my heart is pure. ( another figurative metaphor Nikki) so if you'll all just kneel down and present those perky little butts I think five apiece will be a sufficent reminder.
Mad

Uh...sir...em...I see you are busy.. :eek: maybe, I'll catch up with you later... :exit:

submissivewife
11-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Uh...sir...em...I see you are busy.. :eek: maybe, I'll catch up with you later... :exit:

I will leave with you Nikita.

Do I still get a choice between the chocolate or vanilla Redi Whip? If I do I will take the vanilla Nibbles.

Chuckdom19
11-02-2005, 07:42 PM
As previously stated I have the strength of ten for my heart is pure.
Mad
Mad Lews

"Heart is pure"???

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not me, buddy.

learningtopleez
11-03-2005, 12:39 AM
It just hit me girls!! This is how we could try and tempt these wonderful Doms who have been not so forthcumming with facts about the handbook....we cover ourselves in the whipped cream....and for every lick they take...they have to give us another hint!! Only problem is how do we make 'em tell us once they start licking?? Hmmmmmm.....maybe I need to rethink this! :help:

Nikita
11-03-2005, 06:18 AM
It just hit me girls!! This is how we could try and tempt these wonderful Doms who have been not so forthcumming with facts about the handbook....we cover ourselves in the whipped cream....and for every lick they take...they have to give us another hint!! Only problem is how do we make 'em tell us once they start licking?? Hmmmmmm.....maybe I need to rethink this! :help:

LTP:

Sorry, butt, you better count me out. Tempting fate is one thing, but a full out discipline session would leave me hung up to dry for awhile. (Did I really write that?)

Subwife, I'll be by to pick you up at 1:00 pm for lunch...we've got to lay low for awhile...

Orchidsoul, sub sister in spirit, I think you took the brunt for all of us, (and rightly so, I might add.);) There's a special place for you in my heart, for your spirit and stoicism is admirable. (SAT word, I failed it the first time. :( )

Mad Lews
As previously stated I have the strength of ten for my heart is pure. ( nother figurative metaphor Nikki)

Strength of ten?! Pure heart?! I know what a metaphor is, but I don't know what HE thinks it is...capisca?

submissivewife
11-03-2005, 06:59 AM

I like your thoughts LTP, but as you say how will we get them to talk once they start licking? Then again I wouldn't want my Dom to stop licking once he started. OH......I still pick the vanilla Redi Whip.

submissivewife
11-03-2005, 07:05 AM
LTP:

Sorry, butt, you better count me out. Tempting fate is one thing, but a full out discipline session would leave me hung up to dry for awhile. (Did I really write that?)

Subwife, I'll be by to pick you up at 1:00 pm for lunch...we've got to lay low for awhile...

Orchidsoul, sub sister in spirit, I think you took the brunt for all of us, (and rightly so, I might add.);) There's a special place for you in my heart, for your spirit and stoicism is admirable. (SAT word, I failed it the first time. :( )

Strength of ten?! Pure heart?! I know what a metaphor is, but I don't know what HE thinks it is...capisca?

1p it is....We need to come up with a plan while we lay low....wonder what LTP or nibbles have in mind next. I would like to get my hands on these guides.

Still trying to figure out how to break into that breifcase....

Sam'sJasmine
11-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Jasmine hides quite as a little mouse, shaking behind her bottle of cherries.

Mad Lews
11-03-2005, 05:25 PM
LTP:

Not to be tempting us but would that be anything like staring in your own Avatar?
(Squints at picture checking for traces of whipped cream one more time)

Uhm SAT test time ehh.
Metaphor, a small chunk of cosmic dust and ice that falls from the sky?

And as the Ivory Soap girl (Marilyn Chambers if I recall) said to the passing Paladin ( dig into your musty mythology for that one)
"purity's a relative thing yes?"

I'm sure chksng19 will back me up on this one right buddy?

Mad's calmed down now you can all come out and play.

Alli Alli in Free

His Madness the Lews

Lews, you've got to stop refering to us in third person people are beginning to wonder

Chuckdom19
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Not sure I can back up the "purity" thing for ya, Mad. Your mind seems pretty twisted for someone who is to be related to as being clean and holy.

I myself was pure once, then I hit puberty and THAT went all to hell.

Mad Lews
11-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Not sure I can back up the "purity" thing for ya, Mad. Your mind seems pretty twisted for someone who is to be related to as being clean and holy.

I myself was pure once, then I hit puberty and THAT went all to hell.

I am wounded to the quick, Surely even a mad man can be pure and wholly. 'sides twisted to thee might be deeply complex to others. I can hope, I can dream.
mad

Chuckdom19
11-03-2005, 10:33 PM
See, pure is the problem. Nobody with a pure mind could be as twisted and devious as you.
I like that in a man, by the way. means I can trust you. :D

learningtopleez
11-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Then again I wouldn't want my Dom to stop licking once he started..

I knew I needed to rethink that one....cause I agree with you on this 100% subwife!! ;)

Soooo it is back to the drawing board. :dunno:

Hunter
11-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Erotic can't come to the thread right now, she's too busy trying to explain why she keeps wanting to strip search me. I'm too busy letting her do both. :cool:

learningtopleez
11-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Lucky, lucky nibbles....getting to strip search the darlin' Hunter!! :D Be strong nibbles sug!! Remember your true reasons for doing this search!! ;)

Now Hunter sugar....you just lay back and let your sexy and erotic nibbles....well....nibble! You know you want to let her....just look into her eyes....you are getting very sleepy.....now close your eyes and enjoy her loving ministrations! :)

So nibs...let us know how things cum out! ;)

Chuckdom19
11-04-2005, 12:17 AM
look out, Hunter! She has ulterior motives.

Naughty LTP...

learningtopleez
11-04-2005, 12:20 AM
look out, Hunter! She has ulterior motives.

Naughty LTP...

Moi???? :rolleyes:

Katmandu
11-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Right, if I jump in, we now have ummm........

Looks back over shoulder at who's contributed to the search......
Kaori, Erotic, subwife, nikita, LTP, slavecat, OS, sam's jaz....and I now make 9!! :D
Only need one more sub, ya'll!

:help:

Meanwhile, I'm writing down all the references, including chapters and quotes.....keep 'em coming Dom's! I'll soon have the entire thing written down anyway!! *cackles* :cool:

submissivewife
11-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Right, if I jump in, we now have ummm........

Looks back over shoulder at who's contributed to the search......
Kaori, Erotic, subwife, nikita, LTP, slavecat, OS, sam's jaz....and I now make 9!! :D
Only need one more sub, ya'll!

:help:

Meanwhile, I'm writing down all the references, including chapters and quotes.....keep 'em coming Dom's! I'll soon have the entire thing written down anyway!! *cackles* :cool:

Hey, Katmandu thanks for joining the forces. Still need to get the decoder ring though. Otherwise writing all the references down isn't going to mean anything. Have any ideas on how to break into the breifcase? The damn screw driver actually broke on me while trying to pry it open.

Wonder how nibble's did with Hunter last night......Hope she remembered the mission.......

Orchid....(looking around) where did you go?

LTP-I am interested in what ideas you come up with.

Sam's Jas...come out of the corner with your cherries and share with us any suggestions.

Nibbles I am still waiting for the vanilla Redi Whip........must be too preoccupied with Hunter to remember to hand over the Redi Whip.

Nikita thanks for lunch......hhhmmmm what exactly did we plan? I have been preoccupied with LTP's suggestion with the Redi Whip all over my body for Master to lick off......(fades out)

Mad Lews
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM

(fades out)

to steal a line "Fear not"

Orchidsoul will be with you shortly. I just have to finish cleaning all this rediwhip off her cooling buns. :Tasty:
Your
truly Mad
Lews :D

Sam'sJasmine
11-06-2005, 02:51 PM
OK tried the cool whip and cherries on Master, that ring is nowhere to be found. :D

I am going to rest my tired jaws. I checked every inch of his body, only got distracted a couple of times. :eek:

Searched the house up and down, no book. :mad:

I am starting to think they have a cloaking device that hides those things for them. :dunno:

Chuckdom19
11-07-2005, 12:51 AM
"It will never guess, my Precious. It will never find our secret. It IS good for eating though....."

alura
11-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Just ask LTP....I used to be a secret agent for the SUB-B-I.
You realize of course, LTP that that whipped creme could possibly compromise the workings of the decoder ring.
You need something non-milk based...like FLAVOURED OILS!
Hey, and it's good for unlocking stubborn briefcases, too!

Hey, Katmandu thanks for joining the forces. Still need to get the decoder ring though. Otherwise writing all the references down isn't going to mean anything. Have any ideas on how to break into the breifcase? The damn screw driver actually broke on me while trying to pry it open.

Wonder how nibble's did with Hunter last night......Hope she remembered the mission.......

LTP-I am interested in what ideas you come up with.

Sam's Jas...come out of the corner with your cherries and share with us any suggestions.

Nibbles I am still waiting for the vanilla Redi Whip........must be too preoccupied with Hunter to remember to hand over the Redi Whip.

Nikita thanks for lunch......hhhmmmm what exactly did we plan? I have been preoccupied with LTP's suggestion with the Redi Whip all over my body for Master to lick off......(fades out)

Katmandu
11-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Ooh Ooh! I just happen to have a jar of body chocolate sauce I picked
up at the candy store that I'm willing to donate to the Cause!

BTW sumissivewife, I just happen to have an 18volt Black and Decker cordless drill. Wanna' borrow that for the briefcase? ;)

submissivewife
11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
BTW sumissivewife, I just happen to have an 18volt Black and Decker cordless drill. Wanna' borrow that for the briefcase? ;)

Yes! What a great idea. If that doesn't work then I will use some flavored oils alura has mentioned. Although, I will have to try those on Master first along with the Redi Whip. :p

pejanon
11-08-2005, 06:03 PM
"It will never guess, my Precious. It will never find our secret. It IS good for eating though....."

:D :D :D

Pej

orchidsoul
11-08-2005, 07:27 PM
And Alura makes 10!!

Orchidsoul, sub sister in spirit, I think you took the brunt for all of us, (and rightly so, I might add.);) There's a special place for you in my heart, for your spirit and stoicism is admirable. (SAT word, I failed it the first time. :( ) LMAO!! I'm touched (think hair brush)... really ;)

Thank you Mad... you sure know how to reward punitive damages :D

*will be back to play shortly*

Mad Lews
11-11-2005, 06:21 AM
And Alura makes 10!!

LMAO!! I'm touched (think hair brush)... really ;)

Thank you Mad... you sure know how to reward punitive damages :D

*will be back to play shortly*
You're most welcome my flowery one. Just remember I've got a stiff one (hair brush) and a tub of cool whip for your blushing buns should you ever be mis- behavin again.

The not so Mad
Lews

alura
11-11-2005, 05:04 PM
And Alura makes 10!!

The super sleuth is on the job and ready to do her duty, mamn.

Nikita
11-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Sorry for my brief absence ladies,

I've been a little under the weather since that lunch date with sub wife. Wrong lunch choice did me in. The famed kielbasa sausage got stuck in my craw and I felt like it was cumming out of both ends for awhile. :eek:

But, on another note...how about a parallel topic for subbies playground? Perhaps some of you ladies care share your experiences about playing with your dom and going 'under.' More specifically, what makes you go 'under?' If some don't know what I'm talking about, stay tuned, reading is learning.

For instance, this from LTP has been running in my head, and being the nosy instigator that I am, thought others might be nosy too. :D

I'm also gonna have to try and be aware of my freakin' surroundings...which I must say is rather difficult when he is dominating me....hey....maybe that's in the guidebook!! To keep your sub totally horny so she can't think of anything else!! What do ya'll think??:dunno:

Submissive wife:

watch out nibbles. don't let him distract you from the mission! dom's do tend to do that.

I remember reading Slavecat was having a wildly vocal dream. During her dream, she was babbling something about anal sex. Her Dom took advantage of the situation and woke her up with a stiff one where the sun don't shine.

It's always fun to share, isn't it? Wanna give it a go? I hope it's not talking 'out of school' or is it?;)

Nikita

P.S. (I'm sticking my neck out here...) Orchid soul? Sub wife, Sam's jaz, Kat, nibbles, anybody?

learningtopleez
11-13-2005, 01:42 AM
Okay Nikita sug (think of sugar w/o the ar on the end...it's a southern thing:D )....I thought I would post something for you about one of those times when I just lost all touch with reality! This occured during one of my many visits with Max, who was my teacher/Dom. Not a real teacher....lol....he just taught me alot about bdsm...now he is just a friend as we have gone our separate ways.....but oh what wonderful memories he left with me!:) Before the following scene...he had given me my first enema!:eek: :yuck: It was terribly humiliating, but what it lead up to was anything butt!:p This is from my personal journal:

Well Max was gentle and patient and took his time. He started with a small probe, then his fingers. I had also brought along toys he had instructed me to purchase, and which he helped pay for! One was a vibrating butt plug. Now mind you when I bought the thing it didn't look so damn big in the picture!! But it was at least 4-5 inches long! He patiently worked that inside me and when he turned on the vibrator...wow! Anal is awesome! After he fucked my ass with it a bit, he finally let me feel him inside my pussy! It was my first DP!! Well sorta! LOL! After a while he had me sit up with the plug still up my butt, and as he stimulated my clit, I rode that plug like there was no tomorrow! And I came!! After asking for permission of course! I never thought it could happen but it did! Later he fucked my ass while I worked a dildo in and out of my pussy. At this point all I was doing was feeling...I was not thinking at all and before I knew it I came! I apologized to Max for cumming without permission and he made me get on all fours while he worked the dildo in and out of my ass. And for some reason...I guess I felt badly for cumming without asking, but I really think it was just due to so many overwhelming emotions...I just started to cry. I felt like I had let him down.:( He stopped right away and pulled me close to find out what was wrong. He cuddled me and held me and repeated several times over that I did not mess up! That I had not let him down and it was his fault for not realizing that I wasn't aware! He told me how beautiful I am when I cum and how happy he was that he found me!

Not sure if that's what you had in mind Nikita....but was I ever out of it...I guess I may have been in overload, I'm not really sure....but he made me feel better afterwards and that was the important thing to me...well after those awesome cums of course!:D

Okay...whose next??:D :p

Nikita
11-14-2005, 04:27 PM
LTP:

Where did our friends go?:confused:

Nikita

learningtopleez
11-14-2005, 09:44 PM
LTP:

Where did our friends go?:confused:

Nikita

Beats me Nikita sug:dunno: ....maybe I overdid it with my little story!:o

Maybe we should just stick to the original plan....trying to find the Dom manuel and decoder ring....although according to Sam'sJasmine...it seems we now have to search for a cloaking device too!:eek:

Unless someone somewhere is just working up the nerve to post one of their r/l adventures!:rolleyes:

Of course there is always the chance that Hunter, or Mad Lews, or Sir Chuck, or Pejanon has someone sorta tied up!:D

Whatcha think??

Nikita
11-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Beats me Nikita sug ....maybe I overdid it with my little story!

Naw, I checked...they haven't posted for at least a week. :rolleyes: I bet they'll love your post...I know I did!

I have a few essays that can be massaged to add to this topic...might get the ball rolling. :eek: (Did I really say that?)

Unless someone somewhere is just working up the nerve to post one of their r/l adventures!:rolleyes:

Of course there is always the chance that Hunter, or Mad Lews, or Sir Chuck, or Pejanon has someone sorta tied up!:D

You don't really think these guys would get their paws dirty here do you?;)

Whatcha think??

Stay tuned...:D

submissivewife
11-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Naw, I checked...they haven't posted for at least a week. :rolleyes: I bet they'll love your post...I know I did!

Actually, I have been checking every day for a new post and I like the new direction. Only I have been having a hard time coming up with a story as good as LTP's. I need to look through my journal to see if I have anything half as exciting as LTP and nakita. I will get back with you even if it is not as exciting. :o
OH.... and I loved both your accounts of your experiences. Although I am still wondering if I need to keep pestering Master for the decoder ring, manuals, notes and the cloak........ Still going to have to find time to have Master do the Redi Whip thing. :p

Where did nibbles go??????

Katmandu
11-15-2005, 06:25 AM
Yeah, I like it the idea! Actually, many eons ago, I started a thread about almost the same thing~ titled "Let's Really Get To Know Each Other". Hmmm, link is:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1577

When I have something, I'll add it here, though. :)

Nikita
11-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Hi girls!
We were wondering where y'all were. :D Kat, I followed that link you posted...Wow! Maybe we can continue that here and get that Sam's Jaz to post another one of her episodes...AND, you're no slouch either.

Subwife...I'm on your planet as far as the 'hot' content that LTP posted to start the ball rolling (did I....?) However, it takes a lot of different seasonings to make a good gumbo!

I'll be posting something short soon. LTP's will be hard to beat for you and I, (maybe not?) but it will be fun and inspiring to hear the others' postings. This excercise could spur us on to push some 'buttons?' Capisca?

Oh, and Ranai, how some comments and direction here? :eek: Suggestions or insights, poke a little fun? Maybe some experiences or tasks you have knowledge of could inspire some activity over the following cold months.

While working on a few essays, I'll be checking frequently for ideas!

Oh, by the way, experiences should cover cyber, even if it's all you've experienced.;) Don't want to leave anyone out! (Think someone could twist Nibbles' arm to add to this thread?)

I'm Trouble Y'all!

Nikita

P.S. Men/boys are welcome to join in, please.

pejanon
11-15-2005, 12:02 PM
zzzzzzz - WHAT!

I do not take kindly to being tied up when asleep. Try that when I am awake.

Since you ladies thrive on hints....

Look in the mirror. See any Dom/mes there. No? .... too bad....

seems decloakers, rings and high tech stuff will not help you much.

The book is fractaled, you see. Special eyes only...

but DO go on....:D

Pej

and confessions I love....:)

Nikita
11-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Natasha

Sir's idea wafted in my head like cigarette smoke. I didn't know it was a 'task.' "Look into her eyes and think of IT. It take's only 15 seconds for God's sake!" Think of WHAT?! His cigarette smoke was coming out of my ears.

A sheer camisole jumped out of my drawer into my hand as I was getting ready for my facial with Natasha. The Cosabella is a special piece for me, a confection. Whisper white, delicate and sprinkled with little white flowers, it is a showy curtain for my window. The rest of my clothes, well washed and faded, consisted of black jeans and sweater. But this camisole made me feel dressed up under my clothes.

Today was a beautiful day and I was going to see one of my favorite people.

I arrived early and there she was, looking at her watch, waiting for a late client. She smiled like sunshine at my arrival. Tasha was in for a treat today. I was going to show her my camisole WITHOUT showing her my camisole.

"Niki! I haven't seen you in...what?...six months?"

We gave each other warm, bust squeezing hugs, her breasts in my face and mine at her tummy. Although this is a very satisfying greeting, I end up feeling somewhat like a pet.

"Oh no...not that long. Wasn't it May? Remember? The gift certificate from my husband?"

It was obvious we were very happy to be in each other's presence.

"What special think do you vant me to do for today?" she said sweetly as I gazed at her lush lips.

Natasha reminds me of vodka and caviar, lush fur and the smell of ripe figs.

"The usual. I just can't wait to feel your magic hands on my face, whisking all my troubles away."

If it were me, I'd be blushing, but Tasha knows she's good. And how!

Tasha gives her customers privacy as they change from their clothing into spa clothes. Most women demand privacy when changing, and rightly so, (me too, especially if it's my Mother.) I didn't mind if she stuck around while I took my clothes off to put on the spa strapless tunic. But today, I had a dare to fulfill, a personal best. After all, it's just us girls, and you know how that ended. (Smirk.)

One of the reasons I like the Russian princess is that she's a lot like me, an earthy paradox. That sounds pretty arrogant. I like her because she's like me. The point is, paradoxical women are an anomaly, so we stick together, like magnets to metal.

Let me describe Tasha, because you know ME just a little. She's tall, big boned but thin, (that's the opposite of me,) huge hazel eyes, lush, juicy lips, very quiet demeanor, and has the aura of a saint. But, behind closed doors she loosens up, just a little. After I start the ball rolling with jokes and admissions, she will contribute her own. Give her a little vodka, and she unleashes herself! But, I don't think she would need a little vodka with me. I'm her American mirror.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a girly girl. Tasha's not a girly girl. We are 'soul' sisters, in many ways. She sees it and I admit it. We talk the usual talk but every time, it gets MORE revealing. She is a little more talented than I at the tactic. (I think.)

Back to Sir's game, 'look at her for just 15 seconds, in her EYES, and do what?! OK! this is what.

Today, two things happened with that freaking '15 seconds' dare. :eek: I still can't believe it.

While chatting with Tasha, my clothes flew off quickly. I stood there, in panties with matching Cosabella camisole, complete with stiffened nipples, and looked at her eyes for 15 seconds, (I had to count in my head,) before I whipped it off and covered up with the tunic. She watched in stunned silence.

Finally, she commented on the camisole, "Ees this Cosabella?"

Laughter peeled out of my mouth and she got it. She laughed too, very hard.

"Oh Nikita, you pulled a goot one this time. I vill be tellink my husband about you." she admonished.

Sir, that was not all. I will tell you the second part later. This part has taken an hour to write. The next part is not so dramatic, but it deserves telling. Hope this gets you off to a good day. (That didn't sound right, did it?)

Nikita

Sam'sJasmine
11-15-2005, 04:31 PM
Nikita, sorry I have been busy and distracted, but I am back.

Kat, loved re-reading that link you posted. I got quite warm when I got to mine and remembered the scene.

LTP, how wonderful for you to have such a good Master.

Damn n blast this fruitless book hunt. I am getting very frustrated with cloaking devices, decoder rings, and tiny little hints of chapters.

The fun part has been trying to get Sam to slip up and give me little clues. The wonderful things that can happen with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and cherries have made it worthwhile. Poor Sam gives me this look when I get that glint in my eye.

He has informed me I am on a tight leash, no fooling around with his body, he has real life duties to take care of. So I will slow down on the book search at tell you a tale of a slightly distracted sub that was learning her true desires.

Losing control...
I had to be encouraged to enjoy pain. I wanted it, got hot reading and thinking about it. The only problem was, in my fantasies, the Master had no concern about how much I was enjoying it, he just got his excitement from it. I had a mind set against wanting something like "that", good girls didn't do that. So Master always started slow and worked his way into it. He would usually stop just before I felt I was at my limit. He always read me well. There was always that point I couldn't get past. The problem was he knew inside this body I could go farther, my brain was holding me back.

One time about a year into our meetings, he started beating my ass with the crop (his favorite) and I was slowly letting that barrier down.

I knew he was really turned on with the idea of me getting hot and begging for more, a pain slut, so I started thinking of the enjoyment he was getting, and my pussy started getting wet. My hips started swaying as I began to stimulate myself by rocking back and forth as the crop struck my ass. I began to move into the swing of the crop and felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter with each stroke. I got to the point where all I felt were the stinging slaps on my ass, the pain residue, and my very wet pussy. He saw this as he continued to whip me. I don't know the sequence, but I went into this space of just being parts, my hot stinging sore ass, my aroused wet, near climactic pussy, and this wonderful Master who was enjoying it. We were all sort of connected by this invisible string into my mind that was totally controlled by my arousal. So I gave into all the things I was feeling, wanting, begging for and needing. I had the most wonderful pain induced orgasm, then curled into my Masters arms, it was so intense! I sometimes still have a hard time getting past that "certain" point, but the first time of letting go will stay in my mind and be remembered as one of our best.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go cool down, wonder if I can entice Master.....mmmmmmm.....

Nikita
11-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Now if you will excuse me I need to go cool down, wonder if I can entice Master.....mmmmmmm.....:eek:

Mmmm...(heavy breathing)..ungghh...'scuse me 2, Jazzy..ahem...be back later...(Aaarrghhhhhh)

alura
11-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey, babe--- no problem. I was married to a senior systems analyst for 16 years.

zzzzzzz - WHAT!

The book is fractaled, you see. Special eyes only...

but DO go on....:D

Pej

and confessions I love....:)

Nikita
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
As she handed my the robe, (a wrap around towel with velcro that fastens above the BOOBs)...By now, my nips turned from stiff nubs to bullets. (exhibitionist?) Sometimes I think Tasha's just like that gynecologist, but it just 'ain't' so.

By this time, she figured out I was playing some kind of game. Tasha motioned for me to lay down on the toweled, padded treatment table. There is a big spotlight above my head that Tasha uses to examine the face, real close up. I couldn't gauge her face, but I FELT she was smirking at my playful game. Actually is was YOUR playful game, Sir, that put me in this uncomfortable position!

She(?) got me to such a relaxed state that I easily reached that 'place' where there are no holds barred, a place I couldn't get to on the gynecologist's table. As I floated above my body, hands touched my face and blew little kisses on my neck. I giggled and tried to squirm away. If I squirmed, however, I'd fall off the table, so there was a CONstraint. Back to my 'place'...

Cuffs restrained my arms to the sides of the table, ankles too. The heat level rose. I couldn't scream in pleasure or agony so self control was a must.

A warm wet tongue caressed my aerole, stopped a little to suck it very hard, a tongue caress again, then a sharp bite, tongue again...

Oh my God...I have to take a break from this...(I really did take a break, two hours...OMG...Sir, what did you dooo to me?)

Back now...whew...

Let's see, warm, hands worked their way gently over my torso, the calluses caused a not too unpleasant sensation to my already sensitive body. The finger made circles around my belly button, the lips visited my nipples again and pulled gently on the rings. The hand meandered down to my smooth, but itchy pussy. Pussy humped toward the hand but couldn't reach it. Damn! The hand moved to the place where I wanted it. Yes...yes...oh yeah...and gently pulled ONE labia. The other one...it's over there, come back...you missed it! My hips circled, searching for the hand.. C'mooonn! I screamed inside my head. Don't be stingy.

Tasha noticed the squirming.

"Niki...Can I get you a pillow for your legs"

That question pulled me right back to the present with a jolt. I almost bolted from the table. My pussy was drenched as if I ran a few miles. Thank God there was a towel and not a pillow under my legs. There was no way I could have gone back to that 'place.'

So, I fought back frustration and engaged her in small talk, lively enough to give the impression that I was just having a passing 'cramp.'

As I left, my face glowed for three reasons, a) Tasha did a great job, and b) the frustration jacked up my blood pressure and I had to take care of it, and 3) I was sooo high from stepping waaaay outside the box on this one.

What a wild ride that was, Sir! :D

Nikita

Sam'sJasmine
11-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh my, very hot, part two had me going, second cold shower of the day....

Ranai
11-16-2005, 07:09 AM
One of hers had come, if memory served her right, as a free gift along with some other items she had acquired. She had been unable to muster more than a passing interest in 'A Concise Manual Of...' oh, almost revealed the subtitle. Who, for example, would more than briefly skim a section absurdly calling itself 'Rules of Erotic Improvisation'? Well? Right. In the gravitational field of their joint making, he never knew what was going to happen anyway. So, like other unused items and concepts, the book was left to float, collecting interstellar dust.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/Ranai_Pahav/rec2.jpg

Anyway, it was never enciphered or anything. See? Here is the beginning of the foreword.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/Ranai_Pahav/fw2.jpg

Yes, there was a ring that had come along with it, but it never decoded anything. It was an ordinary grade C megalomania enhancer. But who needed that? Was not homegrown, naturally developed megalomania so much saner?!!! Ah, the sensation of having stardust lovingly licked off her soles...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/Ranai_Pahav/ri2.jpg

So, she has never hidden hers. She has placed them within full view ŕ la The Purloined Letter, within his range of sight but ever out of his reach. His privilege: cold distance and heated closeness, be pushed, be held. Her privilege: send him into free fall, admire his flaming path, let him find a steady orbit again.

And, should he ever wish for a view from another angle, he would merely need to take a brief step out of their gravitational field, into that space where there is no above and below.

Ranai
11-16-2005, 07:54 AM
P.S. I really like reading these accounts of experiences with floating and free fall. Thank you.

Mad Lews
11-16-2005, 06:32 PM
P.S. I really like reading these accounts of experiences with floating and free fall. Thank you.
Ranai dear,
At first I feared you may have given away the most sacred and secret location. On further revue however I see your posts have been both clever and sub tle.
keep the faith
Mad Lews

learningtopleez
11-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Nikita and Sam'sJasmine...what can I say my lovely subbie friends but HOT, HOT, HOT!!! You both had me searching franticly for my trusty vibrator! :D

Thanks to all of you who said how much you liked my account of one of my times with Max. And thank you Sam'sJasmine for saying I am lucky to have such a wonderful Master, but he is in the past now...but yes...he was wonderful!:)

I will have to perhaps search through my journal again to see what can find!!

And yeah...where the heck is nibbles???:dunno: Now we have to search for her too!!:p

Sam'sJasmine
11-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Sorry LTP,
(Slowly trying to remove foot from mouth) I haven’t been involved in the forums long enough to know everyone’s situation. I am so sorry. :bawl:

Somewhere in the back of my brain I knew you were no longer together but that hot story got my thinking moving a little lower. See we women can be overpowered by our baser instincts too. :eek:

Hopefully you will find the right Dom/partner in the future. I know from experience these things can happen, and you can have a happy ending.

Best of luck and “ Tell me more…:cheerl: Tell me more….” about your adventures. They are so hot.
Jasmine

Katmandu
11-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Sam'sJasmine
Somewhere in the back of my brain I knew you were no longer together but that hot story got my thinking moving a little lower. See we women can be overpowered by our baser instincts too.

HeeHee, isn't that exactly where this thread seems to be moving? How our subby brains seem to be not in our top half, but resides in our bottom half. :eek:

You know....maybe THAT'S why we can't find that damned Dom Manuel. :mad:

submissivewife
11-17-2005, 08:18 PM
HeeHee, isn't that exactly where this thread seems to be moving? How our subby brains seem to be not in our top half, but resides in our bottom half. :eek:

You know....maybe THAT'S why we can't find that damned Dom Manuel. :mad:

LOL...You are right Kat.

learningtopleez
11-18-2005, 02:30 AM
Sorry LTP,
(Slowly trying to remove foot from mouth) I haven’t been involved in the forums long enough to know everyone’s situation. I am so sorry. :bawl:

Somewhere in the back of my brain I knew you were no longer together but that hot story got my thinking moving a little lower. See we women can be overpowered by our baser instincts too. :eek:

Hopefully you will find the right Dom/partner in the future. I know from experience these things can happen, and you can have a happy ending.

Best of luck and “ Tell me more…:cheerl: Tell me more….” about your adventures. They are so hot.
Jasmine

Awwww Jasmine sug....I am sorry I even made you feel the need to write all that *points up* But it was so very sweet of you luv! *hugs*

And yeah...I can understand what you, Kats, and submissivewife are saying!! These tales are hot indeed! Enough to make one forget all about....wait...what the hell were we looking for anyway??:p

Oh well...since it won't cum to me...maybe I'll just post another adventure with Max!

This is just a little thing that he did that drove me absolutely wild:

There was this one thing he did that in my many years on this earth no one has ever done. I was thirsty, so I asked for some water. He went and got me a glass, but instead of giving it to me to drink....he told me to put my hands behind my back and to just open my mouth a little. He took a sip of water and then pressed his lips to mine and let the water flow into my mouth! All I could think was....have mercy! Drinking water had never been quite so erotic before this moment. Now every time I drink water, I usually let some just trickle down my throat to remind me of the feeling he caused by doing such a simple thing! And to think I used to hate water! Not anymore! :p

And our first night together when he was telling me about my safe words....they were the usual....red for stop, yellow for slow down, and green for go...well they might not be the usual for all...but maybe some that are used alot! He taught me how to use the safe words in the most sensual way ever. So...he had me stand in the middle of his room. He told me to close my eyes, but I could feel his presence around me. He had me lift my arms up above me with my wrists together. Then he asked..."What color is it?" I replied, "Green," with a smile on my face. Then he touched my lips with his fingers, and let his lips follow. After the kiss he asked, "What color is it?" A whispered "green" came out of my mouth. My knees were starting to get weak already! He would occasionally remind me to lift my arms higher, as he began to slowly remove my clothes....and before each strap, button, or zipper, he would ask the color. Suddenly I felt a sharp pinch to my left nipple that was not ending....but of course he asked the color....and I said..."it was yellow, but the light is changing to green again." He laughed and told me how I was pleasing him. He had placed a clothes pin on my nipple and did the same with the left. This went on through my first spanking, where he would occasionally pause to ask the color. I lasted longer than I thought I would before I said red!:D

He made my first night with him passionate, exciting, and fun! I was lucky to be his gem....

Okay...somebody else's turn!:p

Nikita
11-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Ladies and gents...

I daresay, these past few posts have generated enough heat to create some kind of tropical climate in the nether regions...please, let's keep it up:D ...(did I say that?) Where the heck is nibbles?

Nikita

Nikita
11-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Ladies and gents...

I daresay, these past few posts have generated enough heat to create some kind of tropical climate in the nether regions...please, let's keep it up:D ...(did I say that?) Where the heck is nibbles?

Nikita

pejanon
11-18-2005, 02:07 PM
LTP - seems your former Master used materfull (lol) way to introduce you to fine art of using traffic light:D

And - ruddy pink seems to be the best colour So close - yet ...

ladies, my compliments to all.This thred is turning into really hot one.
Do continue

romatic Pej

have fun

submissivewife
11-18-2005, 06:40 PM
This is just a little thing that he did that drove me absolutely wild:

There was this one thing he did that in my many years on this earth no one has ever done. I was thirsty, so I asked for some water. He went and got me a glass, but instead of giving it to me to drink....he told me to put my hands behind my back and to just open my mouth a little. He took a sip of water and then pressed his lips to mine and let the water flow into my mouth! All I could think was....have mercy! Drinking water had never been quite so erotic before this moment. Now every time I drink water, I usually let some just trickle down my throat to remind me of the feeling he caused by doing such a simple thing! And to think I used to hate water! Not anymore! :p

This reminded me of a task I did at ST before it became BDSM Academy. The task was "Naked Chef". To breifly discribe the task I was to cook Master dinner while naked and then serve him. I was to then kneel beside him as he fed me.

While Master took the children to the sitters for the evening I got myself all fancy. Well...I did my hair and makeup. When he returned I started dinner. Master kept looking at me while I cooked. I would look over at him and he would just be watching. I was very uncomfortable because I was naked and this was my first time doing anything around the house nude. I was so uncomfortable being naked I tried to think of ways I could cover up but that wasn't allowed in the task not even to use an apron. Finally the dinner was done and I asked him to take his seat. I presented him his plate and then knelt beside his chair. He said the meal looked wonderful and then started eating and then fed me. I felt the most wonderful feeling come over me. I was content being there as he ate and fed me. Every time he offered me a bite I could feel my body respond in ways I hadn't felt before. I was so turned on by the time dinner was over I could barely contain myself. When he was done eating I gave him dessert. He offered me a bit and I graciously declined. As he ate he teased me by licking his fork just so. I wanted that tongue on me. He offered a bite for me again and I said, "Master I am not hungry for food." He took my meaning and sent me to the bedroom. There he took the butt plug and put it in me. I hate anything in my ass but as he started using me the discomfort went a way and I had a wonderful orgasm. He continued to tease me afterwards and then played with my clit until I came.

learningtopleez
11-19-2005, 12:13 AM
LTP - seems your former Master used materfull (lol) way to introduce you to fine art of using traffic light:D

And - ruddy pink seems to be the best colour So close - yet ...

ladies, my compliments to all.This thred is turning into really hot one.
Do continue

romatic Pej

have fun

Oh romantic Pej....if only all the simple things in life could be learned in such a way! :)

And btw...ruddy pink is a very fine color indeed! :p

Hope you continue to enjoy Pej!

learningtopleez
11-19-2005, 12:22 AM
This reminded me of a task I did at ST before it became BDSM Academy. The task was "Naked Chef". To breifly discribe the task I was to cook Master dinner while naked and then serve him. I was to then kneel beside him as he fed me.

While Master took the children to the sitters for the evening I got myself all fancy. Well...I did my hair and makeup. When he returned I started dinner. Master kept looking at me while I cooked. I would look over at him and he would just be watching. I was very uncomfortable because I was naked and this was my first time doing anything around the house nude. I was so uncomfortable being naked I tried to think of ways I could cover up but that wasn't allowed in the task not even to use an apron. Finally the dinner was done and I asked him to take his seat. I presented him his plate and then knelt beside his chair. He said the meal looked wonderful and then started eating and then fed me. I felt the most wonderful feeling come over me. I was content being there as he ate and fed me. Every time he offered me a bite I could feel my body respond in ways I hadn't felt before. I was so turned on by the time dinner was over I could barely contain myself. When he was done eating I gave him dessert. He offered me a bit and I graciously declined. As he ate he teased me by licking his fork just so. I wanted that tongue on me. He offered a bite for me again and I said, "Master I am not hungry for food." He took my meaning and sent me to the bedroom. There he took the butt plug and put it in me. I hate anything in my ass but as he started using me the discomfort went a way and I had a wonderful orgasm. He continued to tease me afterwards and then played with my clit until I came.

Well submissive wife sug....what a HOT time you had!! Awesome story!:)

Now if only Max was still in the picture...I could have suggested this for Thanksgiving...just he and I of course...but what an idea for stuffing a turkey!:eek: Poor man...just doesn't know what he's missing! :rolleyes:

I completely understand what you are saying too, about how you could feel your body responding in ways you had never felt before! It's such an awesome feeling isn't it? Okay...time for me to hit the shower....a cold one!:p

submissivewife
11-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Well submissive wife sug....what a HOT time you had!! Awesome story!:)

Now if only Max was still in the picture...I could have suggested this for Thanksgiving...just he and I of course...but what an idea for stuffing a turkey!:eek: Poor man...just doesn't know what he's missing! :rolleyes:

I completely understand what you are saying too, about how you could feel your body responding in ways you had never felt before! It's such an awesome feeling isn't it? Okay...time for me to hit the shower....a cold one!:p

Thanks LTP not as hot as yours but the evening was HOT!!! Hope your shower worked. ;)

Yes it was a wonerderful feeling! I love when he gets me into those feelings and my attention is focused on him. Then nothing matters but him, me and the moment.

Nikita
11-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Girls:

This thread is going to be a danger zone for me, a real pantie wetter, all this squirming in my chair. (I've come too near to wearing something out.):eek:

At times like this, gotta pull out all the stops...(did I say that?) to address the consequences, thus, the need for ice packs.

Remember freeze pops? Those frozen summer treats in plastic packages you get from the grocery store? Wrap one in a paper towel and apply to affected areas.:D They are reuseable:D

Just a little tip from do-it-yourself Sally!

Nikita

learningtopleez
11-19-2005, 09:50 PM
ROFLMAO...Nik luv...you are a hoot! But you do cum up with some amazing ideas!! Now...I have to run to the store for freezie pops!:p See ya'll soon!

submissivewife
11-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I am already prepared for the next hot story. When will that be gals?

where is nibbles?

Nikita
11-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Kat:

A valuable addition to the cast! Please post...inquiring minds want to know...if you haven't a story to post...how about, (hmmm) PM me.:D

Nikita

Phantome
11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
LTP: thanks for directing me over to this thread- I haven't really checked it out before you mentioned it in another thread. I really dig what I see (well, read...)!
-Phantome

submissivewife
12-07-2005, 06:13 AM
It has been a while since anyone had said if they have gotten any where with finding the manuals, notes, decoder ring, etc.

HAS everyone given up on the mission? I for one want to find this stuff. Can anyone think of where else we should look? Any suggestions to get what we are seeking?

Nibbles...haven't heard from you in a while have any suggestions?

LTP...Do you have any thing to add?

Kat...Anything?

Nakita...what do you think?

I know I am missing some people but who else has ideas.

The breifcase was opened but no notes to find there. Desk was searched and I couldn't find anything. Since I am at the desk often that was going to be a given.

Still wondering about the Redi Whip....Do I still get to use that?

Katmandu
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
OK, here's the scoop. I got caught trying to undermine my Dom, and now am under constant lock and key! :mad:

I have to, literally, sleep in a cage at night, that is locked by padlock. Not only that, He has bought a new, EVIL, weapon called an 'Australian Tail', that is but a single stand of leather, and even the slightest disobedience on my part, calls for 5 slashes with the devil's whip! Damn thing stings more than anything to date used on me. :(

So, ladies, I fear I am unable to participate in any searches, ;) , until further notice.

learningtopleez
12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Lucky Kat!:) ;)

So I have thought and thought subbiewife (sorry shortened that on ya!:) ), and the more I ponder the less coherent I get! Course it does make it a little difficult to look for a Dom's manual w/o a Dom! :p I mean....I know I don't have one hidden anywhere....and I have no Dom's place to search....so I figured I would just leave you all with another tale of me and Max....even though he is no longer my Dom...I got to keep the memories!:)

Being tied up is quite a thrill as I found out on one of my visits with him! Remember...I was new to all this and had never been tied up...really tied up, till Max. So here's what happened....

He was attempting to bring me to orgasm, orally, and I pulled away:eek: ...I'm not real sure why...I guess it was all so intense...it almost felt like I would die, ya know?? So anyway (and this is when the Dom in him shone through) he asked in a very stern voice why I pulled away from him! I didn't have an answer and said I didn't know. He immediately got up and went to his "bag of toys" and said he had ways to keep me still! Boy did he ever! He put leather cuffs with rings around my wrists and ankles and then out comes the rope! My hands were tied to either end of the bed and my ankles were pulled over my head and tied! I could not move! He then resumed his former manipulation of my clit...and I came like never before! The combination of being unable to move....at all....and having to endure (like it was difficult to endure:rolleyes: ) his continued stimulation was definitely mind blowing!

Later in the evening (I was not tied at this point!), Max wanted to see how well I could do as he asks without being tied. He had stimulated every part of me (or so it felt!) and was focusing again on my pussy and my clit! He would bring me right to the edge and when I told him I was approaching an orgasm and asked his permission to cum (as he requests of every orgasm I have!), he would deny my request, but continue to stimulate me while telling me that I had better not cum! My gosh was that hard to pull off! He did this several times in a row and each time he wouldn't allow me to cum. Finally, when I felt that life was over, and I would never have the chance to tell anyone about this, due to my untimely death from holding in the orgasms, he ordered me to cum for him NOW! And boy did I!!! I even squirted when I came...something I hadn't done in a long, long time! Cum denial can be a beautiful thing....even if it's only been a little while! His words to me as I came like mad...."that is beautiful, just beautiful....you are so beautiful when you cum my gem!" Hell I almost came again, with him telling me that! :)

Okay submissivewife....couldn't think of a single place that stuff could be hidden...but I did cum up with this....hope you all enjoy!

Nikita
12-08-2005, 06:09 AM
He would bring me right to the edge and when I told him I was approaching an orgasm and asked his permission to cum (as he requests of every orgasm I have!), he would deny my request, but continue to stimulate me while telling me that I had better not cum! My gosh was that hard to pull off! He did this several times in a row and each time he wouldn't allow me to cum. Finally, when I felt that life was over, and I would never have the chance to tell anyone about this, due to my untimely death from holding in the orgasms, he ordered me to cum for him NOW! And boy did I!!! I even squirted when I came...something I hadn't done in a long, long time! Cum denial can be a beautiful thing....even if it's only been a little while! His words to me as I came like mad...."that is beautiful, just beautiful....you are so beautiful when you cum my gem!" Hell I almost came again, with him telling me that!

LTP, it's moments like those that are worth sharing. And it IS worth going to the edge and not be allowed, isn't it?;)

Nikita

Mad Lews
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
subwif, I don't see the problem, my manual is right here where I left it. I never did use the decoder ring as it's a simple substitution code which anyone can memorize.:confused:

Kat, you're a lucky little pussy cat getting to play with a tail like that. and he does let you out of the cage or you wouldn't be on line, so count all your blessings and do try not to undermine.:rolleyes:

LTP, a lovely tale of pleasing memories, may you make many more.;)

Nikita, picturing you at the edge and denied... nah you'd go ahead and then take what's cumming.:D

not that I'm watching Ladies
Mad Lews

submissivewife
12-12-2005, 11:19 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3170&highlight=subbies+playground

learningtopleez
12-13-2005, 01:14 AM
LTP, it's moments like those that are worth sharing. And it IS worth going to the edge and not be allowed, isn't it?;)

Nikita

Oh yeah...it was well worth it Nikita luv...very well worth it! :D

learningtopleez
12-13-2005, 01:16 AM
LTP, a lovely tale of pleasing memories, may you make many more.;)

not that I'm watching Ladies
Mad Lews

Thank you dear Mad...and one can wish...one can certainly wish! :)

erotic_nibbles
12-24-2005, 02:01 AM
Figured I better pop in and let you all know I'm still breathing.....lol.....Just been swamped for the holidays and not getting online much at all....:)

Hunter told me I could tell you.....that one time he borrowed a cabin of a friend of his and we went out for our first pre-planned bdsm time alone.....it was really great....last year for Christmas Hunter gave me a silver "H" (you know "H" for Hunter....lol) that has a clasp on it that easily hooks onto the ring in the hood of my clit.....He doesn't let me keep it though...he told me he would keep it and put it on me when he wanted to....so we get to the cabin and have dinner and all (he cooked steaks on a grill...yummmmmm).....later we are heading to bed and basically he had me strip very slowly for him and then he made me come over to him and where he was sitting on the bed....he had me spread my legs wide and he reached down and hooked that silver "H" onto my clit hood ring.....OMG!.....it was so intense.....I started shaking....and the funny thing was when he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to him...he was trembling too.....in a manly way of course...lol

It was a very HOT and intense moment for both of us...it was basically the first time he really physically claimed me as my Master :)

There's more to that night but I need to get some sleep now....so I'm leaving you with that pre-Christmas teaser....lol

Keep up the good work in here ladies :)

nugggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssssssss

~nibbles~

orchidsoul
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Yeah Nibbles!!!!

That's very sexy and touching... sounds like a wonderfully HOT weekend!! Hunter- any brothers?? ;)

And yes, erotic... that is quite the pre holiday tease!! Do cum back soon and continue please :)

nugggggs and happy holidays to all!

learningtopleez
12-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Wooooohoooo nibbles! What a teasingly delightful tail! :D You just hafta finish it...you just hafta!! Pleeeeeeeeeezzz, and of course only if the manly Hunter says so! ;) Loved hearing about the intensity of the moment! Brought back a few memories for me! :D

hugs and kisses
~ltp~

Nikita
12-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Nibbles,

First you were gone for awhile, then you make up for it by posting a hot bombshell! :eek: You sure know how to make an entrance! Keep em cumming, girly. :D

Nik

submissivewife
01-01-2006, 12:33 PM
I had a very interesting Anniversary yesterday.

To start my Master had me dress up in a short skirt, leather top, and slave collar. I was allowed panties but they were thong type...I guess it was better than nothing at all. While on the way to dinner we stopped off at a convience store and he ordered me to go into the store and get something for him. I really am not into public humiliaiton, but with is order I had to. So dressed as I was I went into the store and bought him a Dr. Pepper and then made my way to the checkout counter. I was feeling very embarrassed by the way I was dressed and I had a leather collar on that said SLAVE on it. I am just grateful that those that did see my collar didn't say or ask quesitons because my Sir has instructed me that should anyone ever ask about my collar I had to answer the question. Once back in the car my Master drove us to where we were to have dinner. At the restaurant Master ordered dinner for me. Nothing interesting was done in the restaurant but I did enjoy being with my husband/Master.

After dinner we came home and the fun really started. We have a very large footstool that my husband cuffed me to. my arms to each corner near my head and my feet at each corner at he bottom. He then used the riding crop, flogger and leather paddle on my body. After this he inserted the vibrator into my pussy and then started torturing me. First he got out the candle and dripped candle wax all over me, my breasts, nipples, pussy and clit. Then he got out the knife and teased the hell out of me. Onto the tooth brush where the played with my nipples and clit until they were tender then started the wax play agian. OMG that was so sensational. The hot wax on the most tender places, especially after he had them a little tender was wonderful. He gagged me by taking my large dildo and putting in my mouth.

When he deemed it time for little break he asked if I wanted anything to drink, he then brought me some eggnog in a little bowl and had me lick it out of the bowl. That was the first time I had done something that humiliating. Master loved watching me do it.

When he wanted to start again he tied me up again and started with more torture. He went and got an ice cube and rubbed my feverish body with it. After this he then went back to flogging my front then using the riding crop. Then he turned me around and flogged my back side. It was getting close to the final count down of the year and the end of our anniversary so he desided to bring in the New year right. He fucked the hell out of me as the ball went down and then we both exploded as the New Year began.

Katmandu
01-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Funny thing, LTP, about being tied up! Master B prefers to leave me loose to "enjoy" His pleasurable ministrations......looks off dreamily.....

It's whenever He has in mind a pretty heavy flogging/whipping scene that I get tied. For some reason, though, it's easier to control myself when left alone, and I squirm much more when bound. Wonder why?

So, I am posting pictures of me in the cage in My Pictures thread. Unfortunately, ladies, I completed my Kat costume for Him for Christmas, and it includes hooded mittens.

That means, searching for the damned manual can only be done if I look somewhere that can be opened by my teeth, as my hands are now paws. :o

learningtopleez
01-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Wow subbywife...what a hell of a way to spend your anniversary! Sounds like the two of you brought in the New Year with a bang! ;) And Happy Anniversary btw!

Kats luv...you know I can't wait to get to the picture thread now! Happy that you and Barton are having so much fun! Sounds like things are just puuuurrrrfect! ;)

erotic_nibbles
01-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Sheesh....ever since they changed the format of the Forums I have to do a "search and rescue" to find this thread :(....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So has anyone had any luck finding the Manual or the Decoding Ring?...I haven't :(....man these Dom's are sneaky!

Guess I'll just have to continue to sneak up and strip search Hunter to see if I can catch him with it on him some time :D......lol

~~nibbles~~

submissivewife
02-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Yes Nibbles I will agree these doms are sneaky.

Sunday morning dawned cold but sunny. Excited but anxious I got out of bed preparing to meet with my Sir. I haven’t seen my Sir in months and I was so excited that I was going to get to see him today. I left for the three-hour drive to meet my Sir and hoped that what I had picked out to wear, a short black skirt and red blouse and see though over shirt would please him. During the drive, my stomach felt as though there were butterflies in it. I tried to reassure myself that everything would be fine but my stomach was still in upheaval.

I arrived at the restaurant where I was going to meet my Sir and went straight back to the restrooms and fiddled with my clothes. Anxiety overwhelmed me as I stood in front of the mirrors looking at myself. What if Sir wasn’t happy with my choice of clothes? What if he didn’t like my hair, makeup, or anything? Deciding to brace myself and go for it, I left the restroom and make my way back to the front of the restaurant to look for Sir. He wasn’t in the dinning area or the bar area so I sat on one of the benches to wait. After settling into my seat, I adjust my skirt so I wasn’t sitting on it, like Sir said slaves should never do. When finished I look up to see Sir walking into the restaurant looking around for me and teasing the hostesses. Frozen in my seat, I wait for Sir to notice me and come over to me.

Once he notices me, he walks over and I stood up. He asks, “Want to eat here or somewhere else?”

“I don’t know.”

“Come we will go somewhere else.”

“Alright,” was all I could think of to say.

When we were settled into the van Sir puts his hand on my thigh and reaches over to see if I was wearing panties. Once he was satisfied that I wasn’t he said, “Just checking.” I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

I gave a nervous laugh and pull out of the drive. While we were driving, he kept rubbing my thigh, occasionally reaching down to rub my clit, I thought for sure I was going to orgasm while driving, but Sir stopped rubbing when I was close. Once, I almost ran a red light.

When we finally decided where we were going to eat, I parked and Sir reaches over to me grabs my hair, pulls me to him, and says seriously, “Your dead.” Startled, I looked up at my Sir, but I knew what point he was making. “It’s that easy. You realize that don’t you.” Speechless I look at my Sir and nod my understanding. “Do you know what I am saying?”

“Yes Sir I understand your point.” Vividly remembering how I wanted to meet a Master I had met online and Sir’s caution that doing so in a nonpublic place and by myself was dangerous.

Placing his lips to mine, I relish the feel of his lips. He pulls away then attempts to kiss me again and I hesitate. Removing his lips gain he says, “Kiss me.” That’s all the encouragement I needed. I kissed him how I wanted to when I first met him nine months earlier. After our kiss, Sir reaches over to caress my breast and feels the bra I am wearing.

Grabbing my breast and squeezing it, hard Sir says in his very domish voice, “What is this?” Stumbling over myself to explain Sir says, “Why are you wearing it?” he asks still having me by my hair.

Finally finding the words I say shyly, “Sir I don’t like when my breast just hang.”

“What if I do?” he says.

Taken back, I didn’t know what to say. “Remove it,” he says his voice full of authority.

When Sir released me, I reach behind me, unhook the fastenings, and pull the bra off and threw it in the back seat. Once I had it removed, he pulls me to him by my hair and asks me, “Did you do that on purpose?”

“No Sir,” I replied in panic and continued, “I just didn’t want my breasts hanging.”

“For that you can’t wear your coat into the restaurant.”

“Holy Hell” was I could think. It was cold out, my nipples would definitely stick out, and with me wearing silk, the cold material would make my nipple stick out even more.

Let go now of me Sir gets out of the van and I open my door and get out. Sir meets me at the front of the van and says, “I want my hug.” Eagerly I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again as he pull the back of my skirt up exposing my bare ass. Rubbing my ass, and occasionally, he gave my ass a good swat as he continued to hug me. He pressed my lower back so my front would be pressed him to him I could feel how VERY happy he was to see me. Shocked, happy, and wet I relish the length of Sir against me.

Pulling way from me, Sir and I walk into the restaurant. When we were seated Sir and talked a while. Occasionally, Sir would have me shake my breasts for him. Each time I did so I could feel my face turning red. Sir would even mention this to me but I would try to blame it on my red blouse.

When we were finished at the restaurant we returned to my van and left and I took Sir back to our original meeting spot. When we returned, the parking lot was empty and I parked.

After parking Sir reaches over and starts rubbing my clit and askes, “Where’s the riding crop?”

“In the back seat.” Leaning over I retrieve the crop for Sir.

Taking the crop Sir gives my right breast a good swat. I gasp as the pleasure and pain course through me. SMACK another swat is delivered to my left breast. Gasping and loving the feel of the crop on my body, I submit to two more whacks of the riding crop when Sir says, “Get into the back seat.”

Obeying without question, I crawl to the back seat, sitting in the middle seat. Maneuvering his way between the two front seats Sir leans over to me and kisses me; loosing myself to the kiss. Leaning away from me Sir say, “Who owns you?”

“You do Sir.” Feeling for the first time, since we first met, that he actually did, for tonight he commanded everything I felt and did, needing this far beyond than just play.

“To the back of the van,” Sir says. Leaving me Sir makes his way to the spacious back of my van. After he is comfortable, I crawl to the back and kneel. Pushing me back onto my ass and takes the crops handle and plays with my wet cunt and clit.

“Take the top off.”

Reaching down, I pull my top off and Sir uses the crop on my breasts again. Oh, the sting was wonderful. I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each stroke of the crop.

“Put the seat down and lean over it.”

Obeying without reservation, I put the front seats down, and lean over one of them and wait for Sir’s next torturous administrations. Lifting my skirt, Sir gives my ass a smack with his hand. The humiliation of Sir looking at my exposed ass and smacking it like I was a child was delicious. Taking the crop Sir gives my ass a swat. Gasping in pain again I feel the sting of the crop in rapid succession on my ass and back.

When finished with the crop Sir decides to play with my pussy. I feel him insert his finger into my cunt and Sir asks, “What do you want slut?”

I knew what I wanted but I didn’t want to voice it. Instantly, Sir asks again, “What do you want slut?”

I could feel my face and my body turn red as I said, “I want to be fucked Sir.”

“Give me your dildo.”

Grabbing the dildo from my toy bag Sir inserts it into my soaking pussy. I gasp at how full I feel. Sir begins to fuck me hard and fast with the dildo and in seconds I was having an amazing orgasm. Continuing to fuck me with the dildo, I beg for another orgasm, only for Sir to say, “You already did slut.” Trying to control the second orgasm I begin to buck up against the dildo, finally Sir says, “CUM SLUT.”

Not needing any further encouragement I orgasm again and as I come down from my orgasm I start to cry.”

Yelling out my safe word, Sir stops, grabs me and pulls me to him as I cry. Feeling foolish for crying I give into the strength of Sir’s arms round me and slowly begin to take control of my emotions.

When I was calm, I asked Sir if I could please him to which he replies, “What makes you think you haven’t been pleasing me.” Taken back and speechless I attempt again to ask him if I could “please” him.

Relenting Sir allows me to do just that. Sitting on one of the seats I had folded down, I unbuckle Sir’s belt, unbutton his jeans and pull his pants down some, and released his massive cock from its confines.

Instantly, I begin to feel uncomfortable about the size of his cock I said naively, “Sir, I don’t think you are going to fit into my mouth.”

“Let’s find out,” he says he grabs my head and put him into my mouth. Damn he was huge. I put him as far into my mouth as I could, relishing, the taste of him. I begin to give him the best blowjob I could. When Sir was ready to cum, he put his hands on the sides of my head and forces me to take all of him as he shot his hot thick cum into the back of my throat; savoring each drop as I swallowed.

When done, Sir and I cuddled and talked for while; knowing that our evening was coming to an end. Hating the thought that we going to have to part soon I continued to hold and savor each moment Sir and I spent together.

When we parted, we decided next time, we were going to have to make it to the hotel.

Nikita
03-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Subwife,

Your story is very well told and I wonder if it happened. The words seem to flow as if you were experiencing the episode all over again. If it did not happen, you are a heck of a writer and must have pulled pieces of it from prior scenes. Excellent. I'm looking forward to reading the next episode. :bondage:

Perhaps a little more description of your Sir, or as much as you want to divulge, so we can see him as the dominant that he is. :whip:

submissivewife
03-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes the story is all real. I had to relive it by writing it all, just wish Sir had been here when I was done writing it. Glad you enjoyed it.