PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality....

Sweetsboi
10-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Ok I have a question that I would like responses for...I am Trans man and am into women. I do find men handsome and the thought of having a Daddy very inticing. However, the thought of being with a man sexually only intices me in the form of a Daddy and in the masculiinity of it. I really don't have any sexual excitment when I think of a man's penies, but I do when it comes to a dildo.

I have been thinking of this lately as I try and "discribe" my sexuality. I have almost thought to "label" myself as Bi-sexual because of this inticing feeling towards masculinity and feminine energies. But I even get this same intice feeling when I think of a Butch Daddy who weilds a dildo or a softy.

However, my greatest desire and the one that is most often in my dreams is to please a Mistress, a very feminine Mistress. I love sucking a Feminine Mistress cock and to feel Her pentrate me (even though I do not like pentration)..I love the thought of Mistress probing and playing with my anus with Her fingers, tongue, and small plug. (even a tail perhaps).

I could lick or foundled at Her sweet flower all night to bring Her pleasure over and over. The feeling of filling my Mistress up with my own cock and bring Her pleasure brings me great pleasure.

So, with this information which would Y/you say i am?

i guess if i was to label myself it would be a straight male with gay fantasies and desire to be Mastered by both masculine and feminine energies of a Mistress.

sweetsboi in deep thought

Cry
11-02-2005, 07:36 PM
I just joined and this is my first post (yay!). And for some reason your post has stuck with me since I read it.

From my point of view I’d have to say that you’re straight. Enjoying the submission of allowing your lover to mount you is not a strange thing at all. From time to time I wish mine would be as bold and try it.

:)

Blue_Monday
11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
What you are is fascinating and individual! :)

But okay, here is something a little more practical. My bf likes it when I use a strap-on once in a while. Sometimes I make him worship it or suck it a little, and I'll penetrate him with it, sometimes lovingly, sometimes "forced," but always gently.

Actually, my bf's right here with me... he says the cool thing about the strap-on is being submissive. It's not painful, and it's not meant to be, but it's not as physically pleasing as some other things we do.

Interesting what you said about wanting to be dominated by a woman's masculine and feminine energies--I notice that I'm very in tune with both of my energies when I'm dominating... Sometimes I feel like a man dominating another man; sometimes I feel like I woman dominating as only women can. ;) It sounds like maybe what you really want is for a woman to dominate you and make you *call* her Daddy... "Daddy" is a safe and authoritarian name that can probably cross gender lines.

And finally, when I'm having submissive fantasies, sometimes I fantasize about a dildo being wielded by a man. Maybe real sex is too intimate to fantasize about with a stranger.

Okay, enough out of me. Enjoy yourself!

Sweetsboi
11-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Thank you very much for both of your posts. i really appreciate the input and i guess i would agree except for the one comment about wanting my Mistress to make me call Her Daddy. The thought of my Mistress (at least the one i am with now) making me call Her Daddy just makes me laugh. *shurgs*.

However, i was with a soft butch once and i could see myself calling Her Daddy..except that I was the Dom in that relationship *shurgs*

Once again thanks,

T

strapmeup
11-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Ok yeah the daddy part is a tough one, but the rest...wow enjoy, what a turn on!

csr
11-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Sweetsboi, your post struck a chord with me. I'm a straight male in a part-time D/s relationship. Sometimes my mistress will do things like force me to give a blow job to a realistic dildo--which feels like she is forcing me to service a male. I'm not gay or bi, but I find it extremely stimulating to be dominated in this fashion. It makes me wonder sometimes.

Katmandu
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
csr, sweetboi, I understand that you question the acts and feelings, BOY, don't we all! I mean, how the hell can I justify actually wanting someone to tie my legs apart and whip my pussy??!!

However, it sounds to me, in this instance, that it is simply a pleasure that you do, or wish to, enjoy. Face it folks, our lifestyle is very hedonistic, and whatever feels good (mentally or physically).....go for it! If you wish to label it anything, then call it for what it is: unrestricted pleasure. :)

csr
11-18-2005, 10:35 AM
You know Kat, you are right. I one of those who believe that there is a little of everything in all of us, just to different degrees. There are so many avenues down which one can find pleasure if one is not afraid to go hunting...

jdude
02-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Hello. I am a sub male who has never had any sort of gay experience. That being said, my kink is loss of control - by a male or female. I have no romantic notions towards men but being forced to take a cock anally or orally does it for me. Being used by a woman (with or without a strapon) does it for me too. Odd eh?

jdude

Mistress Florence
03-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Quite a few male subs have mentioned similar - wanting to be forced to receive cock. I suppose there's the humiliation factor and that filling your subs mouth with juicy cock lets them know who's boss.. That's why I have a strap-on. Women can be just as dominant as men, it's a question of the person, not their gender.. but much can be said for having a nice hard thing to thrust in places..
So it's a matter of control? My sub has some gay tendencies, but yes - they mostly involve being forced, used.. and made to swallow lots of course.
And to get back to the original starting topic, Kat is right, do what you like, experiment around maybe, you don't need a label.. but unrestricted pleasure sounds a good one! (I feel the same actually)