PDA

View Full Version : Beastiality - The beast in all of us - The survey

Whipit
07-09-2003, 05:12 AM
I thought it would be interested to see how many forum members have either fantasiised or have actually been involved in some form of beastiality. Or if they consider this to be an extreme form of BDSM???

veru_skjava
07-09-2003, 05:19 AM
since this is a question where a poll would serve well, but there is none available, I will reply with a definete NO!

To me there is a vast difference between beastiality and puppy/pony training!

Amber
07-10-2003, 11:15 AM
I actually have fantasized about this many times.

Whipit
07-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Hi Amber!!

I'd be interested in hearing more if you care to share

take care

Amber
07-11-2003, 05:56 AM
The fantasy is always incorporated in an abduction/forced scene. The most memorable stories I have read are from the author: "j." like "Frisco" and my favorite, though not heavy on beasiality "Janices Fantasies" which is the closest my real life fantasies. That story affects me evry time I read it.

Bearfoot
07-16-2003, 06:28 PM
I am a "Furry" wich is something like, and yet something not like beastality. I enjoy the thought of half human/half animal forms in various forms of bondage and the like. However, It is NOT the same as Beastality, though I have fantasized about it. (I don't think I'd ever actually act on the fantasies, mind you. It's just something I have.)

Um.. Ok, that was an embarassing confession... :P

Anyway.. :)

AgentDesire
07-16-2003, 07:50 PM
I find myself very aroused by bestiality erotica, but not nearly as much so in terms of the visual image. This may dovetail into my general preference for erotic fiction over its visual counterpart *shrugs* I doubt I could physically engage in it, but I since learned not to rule such things out . . .

Kostly
07-17-2003, 06:15 AM
I can say that I am a HUGE animal lover... as in the people who have a dog and DONT have sex with it but cares for them as a part of the family... I dont find the actual act arousing, but I have to admit that I have fantisied about it a few times. I have even gotten videos of it *blushes*.

I have never done it thought, and never want to... I am just turned on by the hugely degrading aspect of it.

If you want to hear a true life account of Beasteality I saw a article once written by a women who talked about her experiance. Unfortunately I beleive it was way back on that telnet system that existed before HTML. Unfortunately I forget what that system was called.

Anyways, I would love to find this again. It was very well written, and talked about it quite indepth.

I wanted to say, be careful about your posts. Bestiality is illegal, and there is allot of people out there that would love to find people who do this. They feel its abuse, and they treat it as such

Kostly

HarryBerg01
10-27-2003, 09:40 AM
Decades ago when I walked the lower depths of the demi-monde, I met a man who raised and sold Dalmatians for purposes of bestiality. He informed me that the breed was considered best for intercourse with human females. Endowment, stamina, and trainability were all factors that he felt favored that particular dog.
He said it was a well known fact among practioners of bestiality that Dalmatians were superior. I must say it was not well known to me.
He invited me to his kennel where I met his wife and daughter who helped train the dogs. Must to my pleasant surrpise, they asked me to participate in a training session. I enjoyed my first (and last) multi-species sexual encounter.
My host only trained male dogs for sale to human females but informed me that there were several major breeders in Germany who offered well-trained female German Shepherds for sale to human males.

Personally, I do not find bestiality of sufficient interest to pursue. I would think it might be difficult to knit it into a BDSM lifestyle.

jaeangel
06-05-2004, 07:57 AM
I had an experience once, but it was not the best...
I moved in with a kinky boyfriend right out of highschool. He wasn't a Master, in the true sense; he was simply a sadist. He had a party one night, and invited four of his guy friends over, and then asked me to blow off his Rottie.
I refused. Animals are one of my hard limits; I don't do them. And he knew it. He got mad at me for refusing, and dragged me out ot his backyard. It was summer, and he had a lot of trees there, so nobody saw but him and his friends...anyway, he tied me spreadeagle between two trees and whipped me. I was gagged, i couldn't use the safeword we arranged, and i think he was too drunk to see my hand signal. He cut me down from the tree after almost an hour, during which time all his friends had a go with the whip at me. Then he cut me down and had all his friends, plus himself, piss on me as i lay in the dirt. Then he hogtied me and left me there all night with the mosquitos. The next morning, a bee drifted by and stung me.
I'm allergic to bees; I go into anaphylactic shock when they sting me. I have a MedicAlert bracelet I wear during the summer months so if i do get stung, people know what to do.
I went into shock, and passed out. When i woke up, I was in the hospital. Don's little brother had come by to let the Rottie out and saw me there, and called the ambulance to take me to the hospital. If he hadn't I would have died.
If you do chose to indulge in any fantasy involving animals, please make sure all parties are willing.

BDSM_Tourguide
06-05-2004, 11:57 AM
I went into shock, and passed out. When i woke up, I was in the hospital. Don's little brother had come by to let the Rottie out and saw me there, and called the ambulance to take me to the hospital. If he hadn't I would have died.

And then you called the police and had the son of a bitch booked for assault, battery, rape and attampted murder, right?

If you didn't, you sure as hell should have.

Barton
06-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Jail is too good for an ass like that. Better you have him tied, whipped, pissed on, and then let the dog have him.

Barton

Jones, Nikka
06-06-2004, 02:23 AM
You are right, jaeangel, that is not a master. That is a sadistic asshole.

Strike one: He did not respect a hard limit.
Strike two: He was drunk.
Strike three: He left you unattended in bondage.

He does not deserve tou ever touch another woman in his life. Idiots like that totally discredit this lifestyle and, worse, are a real danger to the unlucky ones who happen to be around them. I hope you are OK and taking care of yourself.

jaeangel
06-06-2004, 05:25 AM
Except for a few scars in some places, I'm okay, now happily married with two little boys. Thanks for the concern, all!
I didn't do anything. I refused to press charges, and the police couldn't do anything after that. I had a friend (big, male) go with me to get my stuff and i moved back into my parents' place. I did, however, dig out my spell book and invoke the Goddess's justice on him. It may have taken a long time, but I did hear about a year later that he's diagnosed with hepatitis, which, fortunately, I have not been infected with. So all's well that ends well, as they say.

ValKyrie
06-08-2004, 04:53 PM
I thought it would be interested to see how many forum members have either fantasiised or have actually been involved in some form of beastiality. Or if they consider this to be an extreme form of BDSM???

I have had no such fantasies or experiences. I am curious though, how and if the members of this forum feel beastiality falls within the realm of BDSM or simple fetish.

I believe in SSC and there is no point at which an animal can give any kind of informed consent to participating in sex acts.

However, that is just my two cents.

ValKyrie
06-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Except for a few scars in some places, I'm okay, now happily married with two little boys. Thanks for the concern, all!
I didn't do anything. I refused to press charges, and the police couldn't do anything after that. I had a friend (big, male) go with me to get my stuff and i moved back into my parents' place. I did, however, dig out my spell book and invoke the Goddess's justice on him. It may have taken a long time, but I did hear about a year later that he's diagnosed with hepatitis, which, fortunately, I have not been infected with. So all's well that ends well, as they say.

I am glad you are well.

:)

I just hope he didn't get the opportunity to victimize others in the meantime.

woodsman'sgame
06-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Bestiality does not fall into the realm of BDSM, in my opinion, neither do latex, scat, water sports, etc. These are fetishes that can be incorporated into the lifestyle, but are not a given part of the lifestyle like bondage is for example.

My problem with bestiality more than anything else is the animal's part. I like animals and the thought of using them in ways that would frighten them does not sit well with me (female animals being used). I suppose if a trained male animal is used and it is able to participate, it must be enjoying the experience? If that is the case, I don't have a problem with others participating in bestiality.
For me, personally, I have no interest in trying it.

Kelli
06-09-2004, 03:55 PM
I think those definitely fall into bdsm, if they are used in that context. If I was tied up and my dom brought in a dog to do me, then that is beastiality during a bdsm session. Same with the others. I would love to experience a dog, but am still trying to figure out how, due to the fact that I live in an apt that doesn't allow them :)

ValKyrie
06-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Bestiality does not fall into the realm of BDSM, in my opinion, neither do latex, scat, water sports, etc. These are fetishes that can be incorporated into the lifestyle, but are not a given part of the lifestyle like bondage is for example.

My problem with bestiality more than anything else is the animal's part. I like animals and the thought of using them in ways that would frighten them does not sit well with me (female animals being used). I suppose if a trained male animal is used and it is able to participate, it must be enjoying the experience? If that is the case, I don't have a problem with others participating in bestiality.
For me, personally, I have no interest in trying it.

I won't judge others, but am looking forward to further discussion. So for discussion's sake, I would suggest that even a trained animal who is not harmed or frightened by the act should not be used for sexual pleasure. Why, you might ask?

Well, would it be irresponsible to train any animal in a fashion that would preclude that animal from having another owner or another home in the event that the owner wasn't available any longer? It just seems that it would be a fine line in terms of ensuring that our responsiblity to the animal is met.

Not sure if I am making sense, so will call it a night. Nite all!

Pandora's Box
06-09-2004, 05:57 PM
I've been thinking about your initial post since I first read it. I had never before thought about the animal's perspective. If I personally weren't so grossed out by the idea (just my personal preference folks) I may have stopped and thought about it. However, the more it sits with me, the more I have to agree with you.

Safe, sane and consensual is an automatic given for people, but what of the animal? You are correct than an animal cannot give real consent. Granted in a sense, it's cooperation could be taken for consent. But in that scenario, realistically I can only see the animal doing that if it is trained to do so. Yes we train dogs to fetch papers, horses to pull carts, animals to do circus acts. But honestly, those aren't really comparable acts to sex.

But I can't really think that teaching an animal to take sex from (or give sex to) people is something they can really understand to give their consent to. Nor can we really measure their level of comprehension of the event.

As to whether bestiality is part of bdsm or a fetish? I am going to have to put it in the fetish pile. As with any fetish it can be pulled into a bdsm scene, but I don't think it is part of the core of bdsm in itself.

Barton
06-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I wo'nt get into the animal ethics debate, but I would agree that bestiality is a fetish apart from BDSM.

Barton

ValKyrie
06-10-2004, 08:16 PM
I wo'nt get into the animal ethics debate, but I would agree that bestiality is a fetish apart from BDSM.

Barton

Awww phooey!

*pouts*

And I posted what I did to encourage some friendly debate.

:D

redEva
06-11-2004, 05:18 PM
While I will not disagree with anyone here, and the main point is that until one of us manages to pull Doolitle – it will be real hard to figure out whether the animals feel abused, downgraded or taken advantage off, one thing is certain; when we are talking bestiality – and dogs in particular, it is much more natural for them to have sex with the other members of a “pack” (because that is what their adoptive family is to them) than to fetch newspapers or catch frisbee.

The reason why they do not do that more often is because we shoo them away if they show any interest, do not allow them to sniff our crotches when that is the most natural thing for them to do, and castrate them so to avoid any excess of hormonal charges that would result in any kind of sexual interest.

As for the subject of “forcing animal to do something that frightens or potentially harms them” I have to say that I have never seen dog being restrained or anything forced on it, be it male or female animal. Have any of you seen bestiality movie where dog is wearing even a muzzle? The only partner I ever seen hurt was a human one, on the receiving side of the interaction.

As far as other animals are concerned there is another set of issues. Horses are big and on a scary side when you close enough to them – never mind getting stallion aroused. In most cases I would imagine that if anything it would be bit frustrating for a horse (they are kept restrained). Mares, well they usually don’t really care (c’mon I honestly do not want to go into the size discussion here again, but mares are constructed to accommodate something bit bigger than average Joe), and if they do not agree – I feel sorry for a dude – he would be standing right behind her (annoyed horse and it’s hooves – anyone?)

As for the BDSM/fetish – it is definitely fetish that can be incorporated into BDSM play very nicely (just like lots of other fetishes) but it is far from being exclusively BDSM related. In fact lots of ‘zoos’ have no BDSM tendencies, and have tender, loving relationship with their animal partners.

*steps off the soapbox and cleans it for the next speaker in line*

redEva
06-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Three Labrador retrievers - one brown, one yellow and one black were sitting in a vet's surgery waiting room when they struck up a conversation.

The black lab turned to the brown and said, "So why are you here?"

The brown lab replied "I'm a pisser, I piss on everything - the sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed."

The black lab said "So what is the vet going to do?"

"Gonna cut my cojones off", came the reply from the brown lab. "They reckon it'll calm me down"

The black lab then turned to the yellow lab and asked, "Why are you here?"

The yellow lab said, "I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owner's couch."

"So what are they going to do to you?" the black lab enquired.

"Looks like I'm losing my*cojones too." the dejected yellow lab said.

The yellow lab then turned to the black lab and asked. "Why are you here?"

"I'm a humper" the black lab said. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, mailboxes, whatever. I want to hump everything I see. Yesterday, my owner got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and started humping away."

The yellow and brown labs exchange a sad glance and say, "So, you're
saying adios to your cojones too huh?"

The black lab said, "God no, I'm here to get my nails clipped!"

jaeangel
06-12-2004, 07:02 AM
There's my laugh for the day!

Kelli
06-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Hehehe that is a good one.

Barton
06-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Very good one redEva.

Dslave
06-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Okay, here goes the debate...

First, as far as it being "consentual" for the animal. I personally believe that if a dog is trying to hump you to begin with that is pretty much telling me that he wants something. And that he needs something. And it isn't a doggy bisquit. The question, if you are going to go about this, that you should be asking yourself (if you have any doubts about "consent") is basicly... is the animal attempting to retreat or is he (sorry, can only speak for males because that is all I have experience with) going for it? Common sense will tell you if an animal (or a person) is enjoying something or not. You don't need words to know if a human is enjoying something... why would you need them for an animal? Seriously, I am not saying everyone needs to grab their dog and "do it" but to say that it is animal abuse or to say that there is no way to tell whether the animal truly wants it or if it is consentual or not is a little ridiculous to me. I can't even count the times I have seen an animal try to force themselves on a person humping their leg and other displays of affection. But, then, maybe that's just me.

redEva
06-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Welcome Dslave, nice to see someone jump right in, and nice to have a person with experience as yours, join us.

This thread started a bit off, as you could see. Honestly, I don’t know if I’m happy or … not so happy you brought it back to life. I am not “zoo” but it is part of fantasy. I am more “into it” than most our regular contributors (I think lol). I do completely agree with you, one does not need to be rocket (or sex) scientist to see when animal enjoys it. Unlike humans (IMO) animals really are not into BDSM, so if they are forced to so something the safe conclusion is that they will not enjoy it, and I agree too, that if dog walks away from you – he is not interested.

There is another issue that was brought up by

Well, would it be irresponsible to train any animal in a fashion that would preclude that animal from having another owner or another home in the event that the owner wasn't available any longer?

Now, if I am wrong, please correct me, but like with any other training, the pleasure animal would be conditioned to perform under certain circumstances. Most owners, even if they enjoy sexual performances, do not want dog to do it any-time-any-where. In training you would use certain triggers (like socks on his paws, one room only, naked person on all fours) stuff that I normal life will not happen. Last thing you want is for your dog to try to jump you on the walk in the park.

Dslave
06-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Now, if I am wrong, please correct me, but like with any other training, the pleasure animal would be conditioned to perform under certain circumstances. Most owners, even if they enjoy sexual performances, do not want dog to do it any-time-any-where. In training you would use certain triggers (like socks on his paws, one room only, naked person on all fours) stuff that I normal life will not happen. Last thing you want is for your dog to try to jump you on the walk in the park.

Very good point. The whole point of training something is to have some sort of control over it. (As a slave, I know this, firsthand. LOL) If you are training something, like a dog, to do ANYTHING, that dog is most likely going to need triggers to react to. And, you aren't going to trigger him (if you are a wise Master/Mistress) with average, usual, normal or everyday things. Just as you wouldn't use "no" as a safeword. It would simply not be very good training to do so. However, again, speaking from some experience, I will say that even with training, it is very difficult to train a cock. LOL Anyone with male slaves would probably know what I am talking about. And, that, in itself, may present a problem. But, I am sure there are ways around it via a good Master/Mistress/Trainer. Not only that, animals have a very good sense of scent and not all human scents attract animals. Animals, oddly enough, instinctually seem to know if a female is going to be receptive or not.

MrJerseyGuy
06-25-2004, 10:51 AM
I'm as kinky as the next guy...but the whole beastiality thing does nothing for me. In my youth I may have banged a few girls that looked like dogs...but they all had only two legs!

2freaksinDS
07-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Here's a link if anyone is interested in it....xxx

redEva
07-12-2004, 04:26 PM
welcome 2freaksinDs, glad to have new faces around. thanks for the link too - oldie but goodie. why don't you drop by the introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself?

player
07-17-2004, 03:39 AM
I had an experience once, but it was not the best...
I moved in with a kinky boyfriend right out of highschool. He wasn't a Master, in the true sense; he was simply a sadist. He had a party one night, and invited four of his guy friends over, and then asked me to blow off his Rottie.
I refused. Animals are one of my hard limits; I don't do them. And he knew it. He got mad at me for refusing, and dragged me out ot his backyard. It was summer, and he had a lot of trees there, so nobody saw but him and his friends...anyway, he tied me spreadeagle between two trees and whipped me. I was gagged, i couldn't use the safeword we arranged, and i think he was too drunk to see my hand signal. He cut me down from the tree after almost an hour, during which time all his friends had a go with the whip at me. Then he cut me down and had all his friends, plus himself, piss on me as i lay in the dirt. Then he hogtied me and left me there all night with the mosquitos. The next morning, a bee drifted by and stung me.
I'm allergic to bees; I go into anaphylactic shock when they sting me. I have a MedicAlert bracelet I wear during the summer months so if i do get stung, people know what to do.
If you do chose to indulge in any fantasy involving animals, please make sure all parties are willing.

Oh well it could have been worse :rolleyes:

jaeangel
07-17-2004, 12:21 PM
In retrospect, you're right, it could have been worse; I could have died. However, at the time, I was actually praying for death, I was in so much pain. You try being hogtied all night, with piss stinging the cuts that a whip left in your skin, and having mosquitoes use you for an all-you-can-eat buffet, and have a car-washing rag in your mouth tasting of grease and oil. It was horrible. Horrifying. I stayed away from the lifestyle after that; I've only just started to explore this side of my personality again in the last few months.

woodsman'sgame
07-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Jaeangel,

Player's post was insensitive. Please pay no attention to his immature response. What you experienced was horrible. There is no question about that. I am glad you survived and it was not worse.

Barton
07-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes that is so WG. It could have been worse indeed. I hope that player just wasn't using his brain for that post. Hate to think anyone could be that insensitive or that mean.

Barton.

jaeangel
07-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Player: I'm sorry if my last post may have been a little...rude. Or curt. It just...seemed to me that you were being a bit...flippant...with what, to me, was a near-death experience, and something not to be taken lightly. I'm just lucky (or you're lucky) i didn't say what i really wanted to say, or your ears would be burning. And so wouldd anyone else who read it.
Thank you, for those who picked up on the seeming insensitivity of the remark. I wasn't sure if i was taking it wrong, and making a mountain out of a molehill. Barton, woodsman'sgame, I owe both of you one. Please excuse my rudeness, i just got a little irritated with the abovementioned individual. I am now off to punish myself properly for losing my temper.

allalone46
07-18-2004, 01:55 PM
That wasn't a Dom that did that to you. I read you thed, and found what that person, and his friend did to you discusting, and dispicable. A Dom, Domme Master, or Mistress puts the safty of there sub or slave above everything else. These two people (for lack of a better turm, and I don't want to get into trouble here) were not anything of the kind. Just a cuple of a** h**** betting up a woman and calling it BDSM and that he is in the lifestyle.

Pandora's Box
07-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Agreed allalone. The fellow that did that to her was a bully asshole in dom's clothing.

As for Whipit/Player/WhateverTheFuckHisNameIsThisTime - he's an ass.

Jaeangel, you need not apologize for anything. Player does not deserve any apology from you. His sole purpose is to stir up shit. I haven't seen his many reincarnations, but from what I've seen and heard he has no issues with making people feel badly about themselves.

He is not worth the effort it would take to wipe him off the bottom of your shoe like a piece of old gum.

*hugs* Jaeangel

allalone46
07-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Agreed allalone. The fellow that did that to her was a bully asshole in dom's clothing.
Jaeangel I almost agree with you. He isn't in Doms clothing, he isn't a wantabe, he is just some one, and his friends that like to beat up woman and call it BDSM, and play. And he calls himself a Dom so he can find and justify what he does. In short he is what some in the vanila world say we are, to justify what the law does to come after use, when thay do, and making the laws that thay do.

Pandora's Box
07-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Yes. Agreed.

I was just using a turn of phrase, a play on words. (i.e. wolf in sheep's clothing)

But no, he isn't (nor his friends) a dominant. He (and his friends) are abusers.

allalone46
07-18-2004, 04:04 PM
Yes. Agreed.

I was just using a turn of phrase, a play on words. (i.e. wolf in sheep's clothing)

But no, he isn't (nor his friends) a dominant. He (and his friends) are abusers. I know . He is some one that brings out the worst in the best of us, and just gets under some of are skin. What he did. That wasn't bondage just

allalone46
07-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I think I should just leave this tried before I get in to trouble for saying something I shouldn't say.

Driveslikeagirl
07-20-2004, 05:44 PM
I believe in SSC and there is no point at which an animal can give any kind of informed consent to participating in sex acts.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I love animals, and right now have a dog that is my only child. RATIONALLY I know that animals are not people, but to me it would be like taking advantage of my kid if someone were to "take advantage of" my poor dog!

In fact, if I EVER caught someone molesting my poor dog, I'd make the person take my dog out to dinner, and call him the next morning, so my dog wouldn't feel used. :D

subbiesarah
08-06-2004, 12:37 PM
OK, it seems a bit extreme for this to be my first post but here goes....

i have a gorgeous, neutered male dog. my Master has, on occasion, tied me or ordered me to kneel with legs spread and 'invited' my dog to lick me out which he (the dog) has done with relish. Does this consistute animal abuse? The dog adored doing it, my Master enjoyed watching and i, whilst squirming with embarrasment, loved the feeling of his tongue....

Is this considered wrong or abusive? i'd be interested to here your views.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-06-2004, 02:03 PM

It's not wrong or abusive. It just means you have a particular kink that some others don't.

ValKyrie
08-06-2004, 06:13 PM
OK, it seems a bit extreme for this to be my first post but here goes....

i have a gorgeous, neutered male dog. my Master has, on occasion, tied me or ordered me to kneel with legs spread and 'invited' my dog to lick me out which he (the dog) has done with relish. Does this consistute animal abuse? The dog adored doing it, my Master enjoyed watching and i, whilst squirming with embarrasment, loved the feeling of his tongue....

It depends on your point of view. Some say it is abusive and it is illegal in many states. Others say not. I have posted my views previously, but wanted to add something.

While I wouldn't judge anyone for their kink, their tastes, I personally wouldn't involve myself or my submissive in a scene involving any sort of sexual contact with animals.

However, my kinks are no better than yours!

:)

Jade28
08-06-2004, 07:41 PM
If you or your master were to hit the dog or punish it in any way or make the dog do something it didn't want to do then I consider it abuse. but since that does not seem to be the case there is no harm done. The dog is only acting on its natural primal instincts. and you should not question your master. :cool:

TheDarkOne
08-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Bestiality, eh? Hmm, it has bene in some of the stories I've read, but it has never been a major kink of mine <_<. Anyway, might as well put my 2 cents here.

On the subject of a dog being consentual or not, I think that if a dog doesn't want it, then he/she will show it, as has already been said. My family had a dog before back when I was a kid, and althrough he was a nice dog, even he got tired of playing with us kids at times, so when he didn't want to rush around and play with us, he showed it by barking or growling at us, or even give a soft bite on the hand if we were persistent.

As for it being unatural for the dog - come on, for how long have we humans been raising dogs to suit our own purposes rather than the dog's own? ;). As has been mentioned, it is hardly within the dog's "nature" to be getting newspaper, balls or slippers for us :D. And how often are we not in some way using the dog's abilities in one way or another? They're fast and have good hunting insicts, so they can become hunting dogs or sheephounds. And their sharp sense of smell is what has gotten us to train them to find stuff like crack, escaped criminals and so on... So who who owns an animal (of a certain kind, since there's exceptations, cats are allowed to keep more of their true nature than some other animals, for example) can't say that he/she aren't twisting the true nature of the animal in some sense?

So overall IMHO bestiality is not that abusive to the animals, but it depends on the situation and how the animal is treated otherwise... Well, that's my 2 cents, that :)