PDA

View Full Version : Seducing a nephew

ErikavonKZ
05-01-2002, 05:08 PM
Ursula is somewhat gaunt and forty-ish, with high cheekbones and short, black hair. Her breasts are smallish but with nearly
monstrously huge nipples, thick and long, and very sensitive. They dent the thin fabric of her straight black dress under which
she wears nothing except her black boots reaching nearly to the crotch. Her pubic mount is prominent and creates the third bulge on an otherwise nearly flat front. Her behind is amazingly pert and rides high on her slim back.

Hans is her nephew. Today is his birthday: he will now reach legal age, and Ursula will be introducing him to members of her
Club.

Ursula's sister - Hans's mother - is not a member of the Club. In fact, she is not even aware of its existence. But Ursula has
told one or two or perhaps three members of Hans's turning "of legal age", and they have agreed that it would be fun to "twist"
or "turn" such a youngster into an accomplished pervert. Not that the issue of legality normally is important to them, but there
has to be a first.

So Ursula has told her sister that she would be taking Hans out for tea. This is, in fact true: on request her Club can serve
anything, including tea. She also promised to bring him home in time to change for his birthday dinner at 8.

It is now a little after 6, and right now the not very tall, slightly fat and sweating youngster is being examined by one of the
Club's several beauties, the 25 year old Vera Hutchinsky, a smashing brunette, taller than Hans, wearing one of those knitted
dresses that completely reveal a woman's body. The body and the dress are both golden, as are her high-heeled sandals. And she
is standing very close, her lovely breasts waving a few inches from his face. Hans is trying not to stare but he does. His
pimply face turns red.

Vera, without smiling, places a hand on his crotch: "Having sexual fantasies, is he, darling Ursula?"

Hans instinctively wants to take a step back, but Ursula has moved behind him and pushes a gaunt hip into the small - so to
speak - of his back.

Vera knows how to grope and does it. After a while she says to Ursula that her neephew seems to be well hung.

Ursula nods: "I've seen him playing with himself, and yes, darling, he is well hung."

"Ursula, are you saying that he 'plays with himself,' as you put it, in public?"

Ursula laughs: "Not yet, sweet Vera, not yet. But I've spied on my darling nephew, and he really is quite well endowed."

Hans's face is beetroot-coloured. He turns towards his aunt but Vera uses her free hand to grab him by the chin. She looks
straight into his blue eyes: "So you aren't YET wacking off in public, young man?" She gives another squeeze to the crotch and
ads "But if your aunt and I would like to watch and asked you to do it, you would, wouldn't you, my sweet Hans?"

Before Hans can answer Vera ads "Of course you would" and turns away from him and walks towards the bar.

Ursula removes her hard hip from Hans's back and steps back in front of him: "Well Hans, you've met one of my friends so far. I
think you liked her, didn't you? I'll go and have a drink with her. See you later, OK sweetheart?" And off she is. Hans is
stunned and just stands there.

There are only a few members at the bar, and only one barmaid, a young, pale girl wearing a G-string so fine that it cuts up
into her sweet freshly shaved fanny and nearly lacerates her pink, slightly protruding anus. On her chest, two rings of thin
steel, held in place by a thin nylon thong round her upper torso, pull apart her tits, squeezing and pinching their base. The
mid-sized breasts resemble two inflated, dark-purple rubber balls on which the nipples, lighter in colour, stand out.

As if the pain inflicted on her body were not enough, her delicate feet have been squeezed into too small pumps with much too
high heels.

Promising?

ErikavonKZ
05-02-2002, 10:09 AM
Want to see chapter two?

Flavius
08-31-2002, 03:37 PM
:) yep interesting post more please, perhaps nephew can become more confident?

Jimmy1980
08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Yes, Erika, please go on with the story. There's nothing more interesting than an older woman abusing a young boy for her sexual pleasure.

I guess these stories have my special interest, because i have had a stepmother who liked to play "nasty" games with her stepson. The truth is, however, i actually liked it, and still think back about those days!

I am from the north of Belgium by the way, so i speak, Dutch , French and German. So German stories are ok with me too.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Greetz, Jimmy