PDA

View Full Version : New Story Updates

Tiger
11-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok. I think I have learned how to add new stories. I'm working on an update as we speak and I will get an update out today. I have done a couple already and going to do more.

I have a huge backlog as you might expect please be patient, I'm still learning and not that fast at this so it is slow going right now. But I'm planning to do daily updates until I manage to clear out the back log.

I have received tons and tons of email regarding this and other problems with the site. I don't have time to respond to them all this instant but I'm reading them all and working on all the issues. Be patient and I will respond to all emails.

Mad Lews
11-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Ok. I think I have learned how to add new stories. I'm working on an update as we speak and I will get an update out today. I have done a couple already and going to do more.

I have a huge backlog as you might expect please be patient, I'm still learning and not that fast at this so it is slow going right now. But I'm planning to do daily updates until I manage to clear out the back log.

I have received tons and tons of email regarding this and other problems with the site. I don't have time to respond to them all this instant but I'm reading them all and working on all the issues. Be patient and I will respond to all emails.

Courage Tiger,
We're behind you all the way.
Mad and Lews both

Tiger
11-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Ok I posted a few stories. Didn't go as smooth as I hoped. But I'm learning.

Going to have to chip away at the backlog each day. As I get better and faster I will do larger updates.

Thanks for patience.

slo18
11-13-2005, 08:51 PM
we will try to be patient . we are all understanding about how hard it can be to catch up