PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tiger, over here...No...over here...Can't review stories!

Nikita
11-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Jeez Tiger,

I'm going to end up on your shit list right quick here. I like to review stories. After all, writers post stories for feedback. There are at least 5 stories I've read that DESERVE a review. I can't do it because the review link is caught in a loop.:dunno:

When I click the review link, a message appears that tells me I'm not logged in. Then I'm forwarded to the forum where it shows I'm logged in. :dunno:

Tried logging out and logging back in, and the system is air tight, no holes, won't let me review. :mad:

Sorry...but it's another hot button. You wanna use my spare brush to spank me?:D

Nikita

DungeonMaster6
11-14-2005, 08:53 AM
I experienced much the same thing Nikita. Hopefully Tiger will work on this problem.:confused:

Tiger
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Yes, thanks. I'm working on it. Top priority right now.

Many people have reported this to me.

Woodchuck
11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Yes, thanks. I'm working on it. Top priority right now.

Many people have reported this to me.

Careful Tiger, when they ask if they need to get the whips out around here...

Masters_lilone
11-14-2005, 03:45 PM
this girl thinks there is another lil problem you may want to look in to...when i try to post a reply on my thread everything is fine till i go to post it then for some reason i get a message saying that i do not have permission to post to this borad then i have to log back on after already being logged on

Mad Lews
11-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, not to pile on, but my smilies faces,and other text editing tools aren't working ( B I U font size etc.) I see some people still have the capability so it might be a netscape thing... I'd place this one at priority 7 Tiger, but that's just the advice of a mad man.
take care
Mad Lews